Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 2

I use HE HH in my moisture DC mix. That's how i used up that big conditioner, I just mixed a few conditioners and oils. Sometimes I use it as a prepoo, I think its 1-2 uses left. Another thing I do to use stuff up is after detangling I'll use something as a finally rinse out especially if it smells really nice or putting my hair in a ponytail and only DC my length that way I'm not doing a lot of manipulation with my NG and all and my ends love it. lamaria211

Giving away:

Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk: silk protein is supposed to be a softening protein, but I have never left a product with silk protein on my hair with good results.

Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner: I like it, but just went through a protein-over load experience from henna so scared of all protein :lol:.

Ogoma said:
Giving away:

Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk: silk protein is supposed to be a softening protein, but I have never left a product with silk protein on my hair with good results.

Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner: I like it, but just went through a protein-over load experience from henna so scared of all protein :lol:.

I'd love the curl junkie:)

I'd love the curl junkie:)

I wish I had seen this sooner as I will even be in the US next week. I gave them to a friend with fine hair. She is having difficulty figuring out her hair, but has refused to shop online or pay more than "$5 before tax" for any product. I am hoping this will motivate her to explore other products.

Pulled out a new Nexxus Emergencee. Deep conditioned with Ojon and Avon. Treated with nexxus emergencies! Nothing used up nothung bought. Yay!

So mixed the HE LTR in with my Kera Minerals DC and it was a good combo I'll continue to do this until both products are used up

I thought I would use up something this wash session, but I have a little bit left. I will use up some co-wash conditioners this coming week.

I'm donating 1/2 a bottle of Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructerizer and Aphogee 2min keratin reconstructor to a friend since I'm no longer relaxed and I cut all my hair off.

xu93texas you know there are naturals who use those products :yep: I am keeping mines and using my aphogee 2 minute until I use it up. I am going to stick to Nexxus Emergencee for my proteins :)

I'm one of those naturals. I love the Aphogee 2min treatment. I'm bummed I ran out 2 weeks ago,but I'll pick up a bottle before I need another protein treatment.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

@xu93texas you know there are naturals who use those products :yep: I am keeping mines and using my aphogee 2 minute until I use it up. I am going to stick to Nexxus Emergencee for my proteins :)

You're right JJamiah. :grin: I already own a liter size of a deep protein conditioner that I want to use up, so I want to get rid of the Aphogee 2 min. (I decided someone else will get some use out of it instead of just sitting on my shelf.)

I plan on using up this almost full bottle of Africa's Best Herbal oil by adding it to all of my DC sessions I just added the last of my Vatika oil to it along with some other essential oils

Yesterday was wash day. Used up a African Royale Hot 6 Protein Treatment, Ion Smooth Polisher conditioner, and a sample of Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue.

Forgive me I have sinned I bought something :( Darcy's Pumpkin Condish I tried to wait but I couldn't hold out any longer . My HE LTR is almost gone so I don't feel to bad.

^^^LMBO, well your not alone cause i could not help but buy that Organix Macadamian DC and oil while it was B1G1 free at Walgreens. If I don't like it at least I can return it.

Adding Suave Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner to my stash.....Family Size and it was only a $1.79, plus I love the smell.

I've been on vacation and haven't used up a thing. If I feel like doing my hair tonight I will DC and then twist my hair with the last of the KCCC. But at the moment I'm not feeling like being bothered. :nono:

I am starting to wonder if I need anything more for my hair than water and oil.

I was thinking of dcing tomorrow to try and get rid of some more of this HE LTR and MegaTek but I might just wait till the weekend not sure yet ill see how my hair feels tomorrow

Today is wash day for me, 4 days over due.....
Guess what ladies, we have 10 days left of this session.

Wow, all of you PJ's are making me weak. I want to try pumpkin, argon, and watermelon oil once I reduce my stash. Still missing my walnut, sunflower, and hemp seed oil so those will be replaced.

Used up a bottle of MT old formula, I tried to make it last as long as possible by stretching with oils. 1 back up. My product use has decrease as I refined my regime.

Back