Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 3

lamaria211

Sorry guys i ve been MIA ,I ve been very busy last month ,anyway ..I finished a few products ,African Pride shea butter shampoo (Love it !) 1 ecostyler Argan .
I m currently using Beautiful Textures shampoo, Organix Mango butter grapefruit conditioner (dont like it ) and Beautiful textures leave in .As a moisturizer I m close to using up Afroveda Curly butter sample ,great stuff!Aaah also 1 of my Afroveda totally twisted (full size) is getting closer to an end but not quite there yet...

I recently purchased the beautiful textures leave in and moisture butter, how do you like their products?

Kindheart

I recently purchased the beautiful textures leave in and moisture butter, how do you like their products?

Overall it's a great line ,

The leave is moisturizing ,has slip and really helps with detangling ,i also use it to unravel my hair while finger combing .The Moisturizer makes my hair very soft and moisturized but i find it makes it "lock " together.
The DC is excellent ,good slip ,nourishing ,i leave it on 40 minutes as it takes atleast 10 minutes for it to really penetrate and give slip.
The item i would purchase again is the leave in without a doubt . The rest are replacable
Aa

Ogoma

Used up 1 Tresemme Naturals. I am going to return my other bottles and keep this as a backup. It takes 2x a much of this to do what TJ TTT does. I am going to use just that for detangling and conditioning once I find time to return the rest.

Last edited:

Seamonster

I finished my tancho wax stick, it lasted me two years
Used the last of my Mozeke Carrot protein

Afroveda Rasberry DC gone
Finishing afroveda nu milk, ella jelly and komaza muku oil today

Aggie

Used up:

1 bottle of Kerastase Bain Substantif shampoo (will not be repurchasing because of the sulfates),
1 bottle of Redken Smoothdown shampoo (will not be repurchasing because of the sulfates),
1 jar of Fantasia IC Gel
1 bottle of Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier

classoohfive

Organic Root Stimulator / Replenishing Conditioner (staple)

I'm going to pick up another bottle in the morning, lol.

Elasta QP / Intense Fortifying Treatment

It's on my hair now with some honey. :D

My Henna Sooq order finally shipped, but I don't bother tracking my henna/alma/indigo usage. My package does include a new conditioner though :look: I'm not going to make my goal this session, but I did well during the previous ones... I was a little lazy with my hair this time; however, I have a few products that only have 1-3 uses left so I should start off next year on a good note. :yep:

faithVA

Finished up the Deva Curl One Conditioner today. That conditioner was good to my hair.

I have one more wash day on Sunday. Not sure I will use anything else up. I have about 3 uses of the As I Am Cleanser. And 2 uses of the Hydrathermal Naturals Conditioner. Those will probably be used up in January.

Finished the year off on a good note.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Session 3 - September 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012

***GONE

Shampoo
K-PAK Reconstruct Shampoo
I have found my staples for this area: CON-Green and Suave Clarifying

Conditioner
K-PAK Reconstruct Conditioner
K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
Suave-Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner
Lustrasilk Tea Tree Cholesterol
ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional
Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner Pack
Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner Pack

**Goal is to have 3 conditioners (2 DC's and 1 to cowash with)
I have found my staples for this area: ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional and Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment

Leave-In/Moisturizer
(Jamaican Fruit) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
(Lemon Grass) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Mizani Coconut Souffle
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion
Miss Jessie's Curly Butter Creme (sample)
*Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding (sample)
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue (sample)
**Goal is to have 4 leave- ins IDKY :look:

Oil
I have found my staples for this area: JBCO, 1 ceramide, and EVCO.

Other
CHI Silk Infusion
ORS Edge Control
got2b glued SPIKING GLUE
Beyond The Zone- Turn Up The Heat Spray
GVP Shaping Spray Plus (Sebastian)
EcoStyler Gel (always will have at least 1 of these)
got2b glued SPIKING GLUE
Nexxus Emergencee

:grin:Wish List/Buy Again:grin:
WEN Summer Mango Coconut
WEN Six Thirteen Cleansing Treatment
Shea Moisture
Cantu SheaButter
Hicks Total Transformations Edges Pomade
Elasta QP Mango Butter
-----------------------------
Aussie 3 min Miracle
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
Aussie Moist/Herbal Essence Conditioner
Hawaiian Silky 14n1
Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue
Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil

Cracked open another Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment, it wont be gone though before the new year but I have met my goal already. Just still trying to knock this *Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding (sample) out before the new year though.

I cant wait until I can go shopping for the items in my wishlist, next year though!

SunySydeofLyfe

I love lurking in this thread. I will be on this challenge for the new Year. Planning on taking an inventory soon!! Great job ladies

faithVA

I love lurking in this thread. I will be on this challenge for the new Year. Planning on taking an inventory soon!! Great job ladies

I like this thread too. I don't really even have a stash. But I like coming in here updating. It's one of my most favorite threads :yep:

Seamonster

This thread has helped me immensely. By taking it seriously and tracking my product use, I now understand how much product I need to have on hand, and what I really like.
It will take most of next year to get rid of my stash, but I plan to use my stash cabinet for my growing herb collection

Aggie

Used up a half bag of indigo and a bag of Karishma henna. Also used up the last bottle of vo5 Volumizing Conditioner I had in my stash. Threw out a bottle of One n Only Argan Oil. I hated the smell - it was aweful.

JJamiah

Hola Ladies :)
I am making it my personal goal to put my purchases of all things to a pure PAUSE for now... I did well with hair supplies but it did trickle to other areas of life. So I need to put the Kibosh on it ALL!!!!

Ogoma

^ Funny how that works eh? I moved from buying hair stuff to bath/body products and clothes. SMH at me. I am on an all things no-buy for 2013. I will only replace products if I run out.

JJamiah

I am gearing up to save $10,000 for 2013. I just need to focus. I have enough products and excess things.

lamaria211

I think in totally over buying new products just to try, I've been having a lot of fun just stocking up on staples

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Thanks OP for hosting this thread! I am ending 2012 with only staple products in my stash. I feel so much better that my cabinet is not full of unusable products/clutter. My stash is now completely organized and doesn't look like a mad woman lives here.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Inspiired

It's all about staples! Some of mine are Castor Oil, Coconut Oil and Glycerin.

---- Because You're Worth It ;)
Pretty please vote for me for BGLH Icon of the Year :) http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/12/vote-for-the-2012-bglh-style-icon-of-the-year/ Also please read some more previous posts: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=591027 http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=622227 http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=656937 Length at October:
Jennifer :D www.bootyfurl.co.uk

faithVA

I used Burt Bee's PreShampoo as a preshampoo. Not going to use anymore. It doesn't do anything for my hair. So giving this to my girl Tashboog to see if she likes it.

Have one use left of the As I Am Cleansing Conditioner but I'm not going to use it. It doesn't strip but I think my hair can be softer. So letting it go.

Used up more of my Nubian Heritage Growth And Strength Treatment. And started using the Burt Bee's Shiny Hair Conditioner. I think I can use that up by the end of January. I won't be buying any more Burt Bee's conditioners.

Going to hit the Jane Carter products today and try to use those up by the end of January. Using the Nourish and Shine and the Curly Cream. Have so many samples I want to try :yep:

Did pretty good with my stash this session :yep:

JJamiah

I like Miss Jessies product's. ..Pillow Soft Curl, Quick Curl, Curly Pudding, Sweet Back Treatment and Baby Butter Cream.

Sent from my (SPH-L710) Galaxy III using LHCF

Carrie A

Coming into the home stretch with a finished bottle of (sp?) Eluscence Conditioner.

I'm down to one shampoo bar and I'm 3/4 the way through my Curl Junkie Coconut Conditioner?