Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 2

faithVA

[USER=252932 said:
NikkiQ[/USER];16698669]Cowashed the Celies last night with the JF root awakening condish. I dig it.

When is your next length check? I imagine your celies on getting pretty long.

I would read the APL thread but I would need to take a vacation to catch up :lol:

lamaria211

I tried the Roux today I left it in for about 2 minutes it was OK my hair definitely felt stronger but not really soft. Ill use it biweekly till its gone. My HE LTR bottle started farting today so i guess I have about one use left of that and also one more use of Hair One!

NikkiQ

faithVA said:
When is your next length check? I imagine your celies on getting pretty long.

I would read the APL thread but I would need to take a vacation to catch up :lol:

Next one is end of September. I claimed APL this month lol. The ladies made me claim it.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

Last edited:

xu93texas

I used up the hempseed oil.

I purchased Giovanni SAS moisture conditioner, Nature's Gate Biotin conditioner, and a trial kit of CD Hair Milk. (contains a co-wash cleansing conditioner, Hair Milk leave in, Hair Milk leave in lite formula, and CD Hair Pudding.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Soooo I gave away a bottle of Aubrey Organics GPB, which leaves me with 5 bottles. I will probably end up selling at least 4 of them. Not sure yet...

However, today I ordered 3 Curl Junkie products and bought a lot of stuff last week off the exchange board. I may never get my stash down, but I'll keep trying.

NikkiQ

About to try my best to use as many products as possible in my MN mix I'm about to create. Let's see what I can come up with.

faithVA

Just mailed off the Shea Moisture Purification Mask to a fellow LHCFer. Wish I could have sent back some of the stuff she sent to me :lol:

I don't feel like washing my hair today so won't get a chance to use anything up. But still hae a few days left until September. I will be really close with a few.

lamaria211

I haven't used anything up I don't think I will at least for another 2 weeks my scalp mix and E QP mango butter are endless I'm using both almost daily to try and get them off my shelf

NikkiQ

Used up a bottle of SM yucca and aloe for my MN mix. I'm not taking it off my list yet b/c I haven't actually used it up yet :lol:

xu93texas

I used up dabur amla oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, and Shescentit Moisture Mist.

I boxed up a lot of items for my family and a friend about a week ago. I'm on my way to the post office with 2 boxes containing:

Aphogee Green Tea Restructerizer
Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
MoroccanOil shampoo
MoroccanOil conditioner
Mane N Tail Detangler
AG shampoo
AG conditioner

I also will be posting a few items for sale:
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Balancing End Insurance-sweet fig scent
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Braid Spray-baby powder scent
Chi Silk Infusion serum
Shescentit coco creme leave in conditioner

I have a box of products that I decided I won't be using right now b/c I'm going to try a modified version of the Curly Girl Method for a few months.
This box contains:
Redken Anti-snap treatment
Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
Joico K-Pak Chelating shampoo
Aussie Moist Miracle 3 min Deep Condition
MoroccanOil Treatment light formulation for fine hair
Aquage Defining Gel
AG conditioning mist
AG Deep reconstructor conditioner

So now I have about 10 products that I've decided to use for now for the CG method:
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo (clarify monthly)
KeraCare Hydrating Detangling shampoo (use weekly-I have < half bottle to use up)
Giovanni SAS Protein Hair Infusion treatment (use monthly)
Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture conditioner (use weekly)
Shescentit Avocado conditioner (co-wash rotation)
As I Am Coconut CoWash cleansing conditioner (co-wash rotation)
Giovanni Direct leave-in conditioner
CD Hair Milk pudding (sample)
DB Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning creme (daily moisturizer at night)
Shescentit Exotic Amazon Herbal Pomade (sealant at night)

I'm also using grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, JBCO, rosemary oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, sulfur powder, vitamin E oil and Bee Mine growth serum as a growth aid that I've been applying every night to scalp and doing nightly massages.

Yeah, I'm ready for the next session. :grin:

Last edited:

LaidBak

I let my subscription lapse for a while, so I haven't posted. But during that time I got rid of the olive oil conditioner I bought in Greece on a whim, used up a tub of ORS Hair Mayo, an tube of Motions conditioner, and a bottle of Aphogee 2 minute recon.

lamaria211

So I ended up mixing some HE LTR condish, B&B Creme de Coco condish, Kera Minerals DC, honey, glycerine, and oils put it on dry hair for about 3-4 hrs ill rinse and add HE LTR leave in and Vatika oil:)

faithVA

I haven't used anything up, but still learning and experimenting with the stuff I do have.

I tried the S-Curl Monday, Tuesday and today. It didn't work any worse or any better than anything else. I won't get rid of it but it won't be high up on my use list. So I will start using most of my products in a Kimmay Tube Leave-in. That seemed to work better than any product alone or even putting them on in layers.

So usage probably will be slow but by moisturizing every night I will be at least moving through these products. I will use my gels and creams on the weekend when I have more time to twist up my hair, and my "get rid of" products during the week to moisturize.

And I will still wash/cowash at least 2x a week and if time 3x a week.

Seamonster

I am going to do my hair today, so I will see what I finish. If these little crust of product stretch through today a little really goes a long way. I will do my final report over the week end, and then it is on to use up 3.

lamaria211

Used this for the first time today it was really nice a little watery then Im used to but still not a bad moisturizer:)

300.jpeg

faithVA

Not using up anything but having fun making different versions of kimmaytube leave-in with all my various products. Today I used the Nature's Gate Herbal Daily Conditioner in my kimmaytube leave-in. But I really need to try it on clean hair, but I will see how it comes out tomorrow.

JJamiah

Good Job Ladies Using/selling/trading/giving away your products :yep:

I have used a Henna packet with one to spare; used up a vatika oil and a VO5 will be gone tomorrow. Nothing else will be used up because everything else is pretty much stocked or next to new :grin:

USE IT UP Ladies! KUTGW

Ogoma

I have had QB CTDG upside down for over a week, but it refuses to finish. I will hopefully use it up before the end of my vacation. Also, I will use up Jessicurl Too Shea DCing with it this week.

I doubt I will use anything up before the end of tomorrow.

faithVA

Not going to use anything up by tonight. But I am going to use my Deva Curl No Poo and Deva Care One Conditioner to wash tonight.

Didn't meet my goal for this session of finding a leave-in but I did try. My stash is at least down from where I started. As my hair grows longer in the next few months I should be able to use up more in the next session.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
faithVA said:
Not going to use anything up by tonight. But I am going to use my Deva Curl No Poo and Deva Care One Conditioner to wash tonight.

Didn't meet my goal for this session of finding a leave-in but I did try. My stash is at least down from where I started. As my hair grows longer in the next few months I should be able to use up more in the next session.

Have you tried any Curl Junkie conditioners?