Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 2

Okay I am not bragging or nothing..... Because I don't have any pictures.... But I straightened my hair and you talk about SHINE and Sleek and silk! My new growth is like SHINE down on me! and love me dearly!

It is so Soft and silky. I must confess I think my prep from yesterday had a lot to do with it! :yep:

Okay I am not bragging or nothing..... Because I don't have any pictures.... But I straightened my hair and you talk about SHINE and Sleek and silk! My new growth is like SHINE down on me! and love me dearly!

It is so Soft and silky. I must confess I think my prep from yesterday had a lot to do with it! :yep:

I think you should bragg and swang it too :yep:

So Avon did all of that for you? I didn't see the Moisture Mask when I looked. But I'm a lazy shopper :ohwell:

I think you should bragg and swang it too :yep:

So Avon did all of that for you? I didn't see the Moisture Mask when I looked. But I'm a lazy shopper :ohwell:

I got it from a member here. I couldn't find it myself. I seen the reviews on it said 4.6 stars out of MANY people (why discontinue good products). I assumed it was discontinued since I searched and no one but ebay has it at this point :cry3:

@faithVA, I thought it would have been a bust. :( now I am a little sad, I might be able to get this on a regular basis!

I was swannging in the mirror. Shocked at how flowy it was!

I got it from a member here. I couldn't find it myself. I seen the reviews on it said 4.6 stars out of MANY people (why discontinue good products). I assumed it was discontinued since I searched and no one but ebay has it at this point :cry3:

@faithVA, I thought it would have been a bust. :( now I am a little sad, I might be able to get this on a regular basis!

I was swannging in the mirror. Shocked at how flowy it was!

That's just wrong right there. Come in here bragging about a product we can't even get :nono: Wow, just mean. You are probably over there giggling right now aren't you? :yep:

No, not at all. I am a little pee'd off. LOL

I want this product back in stock! LOL it really is good! softens this mane right up!

(AM NOT GOING TO straighten my hair again) (WOn't be duped by the shine) won't be duped, won't be duped! Covers her ears!

So what it swangs, No no, no, no, so what it doesn't look like thread anymore! Nonononono!

I wonder why it's discontinued. Maybe they will provide it again. It did get a lot of great reviews.

The Alba site said one of my local stores carried the products but it didn't. So I picked up the Giovanni Direct. So I washed with Deva No Poo, Conditioned with Burt Bees Shiny Hair and used Giovanni Direct as a leave-in. I'm out of Giovanni SAS and since I have so many conditioners said I would pick it up later. I like the Burt Bee's Shiny Hair. Have to use it more to see if it really makes a difference in my hair. And I like the Giovanni Direct. It's a consistency I think my hair can do something with.

I'm still going to keep my eye out for the Alba. Even though I have a lot of conditioners, because I'm cowashing so much they won't make it to the end of the month. Going to switch some things around though. Will use my Deva Curl One to cowash with after I run out of the No Poo.

Let's see how my hair feels in the morning with the Giovanni Direct.

Thanks. I think it has cones though.

Yea it does....midlist like.

Thats all I can think of now. Plus I'm using my body scrub and lotion stashes too.

Me too I have so much Bath & Body Works its crazy.....

I purchased:

Ojon damage reverse Restorative conditioner (trial size)
Ojon damage reverse Restorative Hair Treatment (trial size)
Ojon dry recovery Revitalizing Moisture Mist
DevaCurl Set it Free Moisture Lock (for my ng)-trial size
Aussie 3 minute Miracle Moist deep conditioner
MoroccanOil serum (trial size)
MoracconOil conditioner (trial size)
MoroccanOil shampoo (trial size)

This my shi, thats my shi.....:yep:

One of my Garnier Fructis 3-Min Undo are GONE....
I ended up having to use some in my DC for today, so I just squeezed the rest into my DC tufferware for later DC's.

Im happy bc I didnt even plan to use that up this session.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector is gone, gave it to my friend....she "loves this stuff".

Yesterday was color day. Used up Ion demi-permanent color in Blackest Black and the developer. Also used up some ORS Hair Fertilizer.

I thought I would be finished with the Deva Heaven In Hair but since I got my hair cut, products last much longer. So I may have 1 or 2 more uses of it.

Not going to use anything up.

Tried the Giovanni Direct, it made my hair dull. So this time will apply it and put on my heat cap to see if I can get it to soak in.

I returned the Ojon products to Ulta. I'm giving a friend the Moroccan Oil shampoo, conditioner, and serum. I used up the DevaCurl Moisture spray.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

faithVA said:
I thought I would be finished with the Deva Heaven In Hair but since I got my hair cut, products last much longer. So I may have 1 or 2 more uses of it.

Not going to use anything up.

Tried the Giovanni Direct, it made my hair dull. So this time will apply it and put on my heat cap to see if I can get it to soak in.

Go into a store and open the bottle of Aveeno Nourishing leave I'm treatment I think you'll like the consistency a lot better its like a light creamy spray more liquidy

Used up a few things this week:
CJ Curl Rehab (one 8 oz & one 32 oz left)
Terressentials LCL (2 left)
Trader Joe TTTT (4 left)
QB MTCG

I bought a few co-wash conditioners:
Garnier Pure Clean Conditioner
L’Oreal Evercreme Nourishing Conditioner
Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner

I had to add water to my hair one today cause its running low and that stuff is THICK!!! Ill definitely use the last of my SM CES when I redo my minis on Monday :( ill repurchase this after I finish my E QP mango butter and my Baba de Caracol moisturizers

Go into a store and open the bottle of Aveeno Nourishing leave I'm treatment I think you'll like the consistency a lot better its like a light creamy spray more liquidy

Thanks. I did check it out before buying the Giovanni. I skipped the Aveeno because it had a cone in it.

I used the Giovanni today and just put my heat cap on for 20 minutes. So it worked out better. Its hard for products to soak into my hair.

Ogoma said:
Used up a few things this week:
CJ Curl Rehab (one 8 oz & one 32 oz left)
Terressentials LCL (2 left)
Trader Joe TTTT (4 left)
QB MTCG

I bought a few co-wash conditioners:
Garnier Pure Clean Conditioner
L’Oreal Evercreme Nourishing Conditioner
Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner

Lol, you could pass some TJs over this way... :grin:

You know, just trying to help...

I have like 1-2 inches left on three products. I'm feeling the anticipation of finishing the bottles, and have a two week deadline to close them out.

Back on track this month with three products finished. I aim to finish off two more things by the end of the month.

I used the Tea Tree Tingle conditioner to cowash and I think it is amazing! For the price, you can't beat it!

Back