Use Up the Stash Challenge: Session 3

krissyhair

Finished my suave tropical coconut shampoo today. I've had that one since 2010. It's the best sulfate shampoo out there, but I think it's time for me to switch to sulfate free permanently.

Last edited:

xu93texas

I started throwing items away today and packaging items for my sisters and SIL. I bought a lot during BF sales. My Shescentit order arrived this morning and I know these products will take me through to BF 2015. I also have a Claudie's order and BRB order that hasn't arrived.

I trashed a bottle of Mane and Tail Hair Strengthener and AG Conditioning Mist. There was only a little in both bottles.

I'm giving away Alikay Naturals Botanical Hair and Scalp Pomade, KomazaCare Califia spray, and Jakeala Honey Sweet Thang Hair Mask. I'm still going through my stash.

krissyhair

I used some of my ORS heat protection serum that I bought before the turn of the decade lol. I had it around so long because I rarely use direct heat like flat irons. However, I decided that from now on I will use heat protector no matter what type of heat I'm using (save for deep conditioning).

Today I'm doing a flexi rod set under my soft bonnet dryer. I cowashed and used aphogee green tea leave in and ors olive oil heat protection serum. I hope I like it.

greenandchic

I used some of my ORS heat protection serum that I bought before the turn of the decade lol. I had it around so long because I rarely use direct heat like flat irons. However, I decided that from now on I will use heat protector no matter what type of heat I'm using (save for deep conditioning).

Today I'm doing a flexi rod set under my soft bonnet dryer. I cowashed and used aphogee green tea leave in and ors olive oil heat protection serum. I hope I like it.

The ApHogee Green Tea Leave in makes for a quick protein as needed. :yep:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
We used up:
AOWC
Aveda Brilliant Universal Styling Creme
Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serum for Damaged Ends

I bought:

3 more Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative Serums (during a BF sale, thinking about getting a couple more with my Ulta 20%off coupon since I haven't been able to find this for less than $30 anymore)

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm (saw only ONE in TJMaxx for $7.99 and had to get it to use when my current moisturizing con, Alterna Caviar, runs out)

I also bought a straightening brush which doesn't count as a product, but posting it here helps me keep up with my purchases.

xu93texas

I used up a sample of Coconut Quench Daily Moisturizer from SSI and a gar of LG Green Magic Cream.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

pattyr5

Did a wash and go today finished off bottle of Mixed Chicks leave in, Komanza Califia Leave in and a tube of Ecostyler. Three empties!!!

SEMO

Finished another jar of Shea Moisture purification masque. I love this stuff as a pre-poo (it detangles my hair effortlessly) and I have 3 jars left. And when those run out I plan to buy more.

oneastrocurlie

Finished another jar of Shea Moisture purification masque. I love this stuff as a pre-poo (it detangles my hair effortlessly) and I have 3 jars left. And when those run out I plan to buy more.

Lawd yes. I've tried a couple other things to detangle with pre-wash and it's always a fail. I just picked up four of these at the walgreens bogo sale.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I'm giving away tbe remainder of my Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair and my Olive oil Eco Styler gel. The SD RCA isnt working for my hair, and tbe Olive oil eco makes my hair too hard. It snaps at the ends

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Just applied some ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional + Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner + GSO on to my hair. No where near finishing any of those.

xu93texas

I gave a box of goodies to a friend that contained
Affirm 5 and 1 Reconstructor, Joico K Pak Shampoo, ORS gel, Affirm Preservo Serum, and a small bottle of PM SSS.

nmartin20

Used up another Shescentit's Riche Moisture.. I have one more left I think. Working to on a few more item. Protective styling is preventing me from using up stuff.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I won't finish up all of my target products, but I did finish up some others. I'm definitely in for the next session. Is it 4, or 2015 Session 1? Don't care, I'm in.