2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

I finally finished Yes to Cucumbers and I have just about finished my Shescentit Banana Brulee deep conditioner. I don't have enough to do my whole head so I'll add it to something my next wash. Sometime this session I will buy a clarifying shampoo. I don't know if I'll buy clean rinse again but I need a good clarifying shampoo.

I am in for session 2
I had been lurking but following this thread and honestly thought I was doing well until this weekend when I counted my products.

1. What are your motivations for joining this challenge?
The first reason is space I have stuff everywhere second is I am really trying to change my PJ ways and only buy stuff I need - recently I can tell I am just wasting money for no reason

2. List the products you hope to use up in your stash. Use your own categories.

Listing them is going to take a moment so I will post that later but I think I counted 96 products

4. What are your goal(s) for the session

I want to reduce my stash by 50%

I am almost through with my Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner.

I highly recommend out: cleansing ability, great smell, moisturizes and smooths.

But, I won't be buying another conditioner until I finish that and my liter of Biolage. Biolage is also great, and I've had it for about 1 year. It's time to finish it up in one fell swoop. I'll definitely try another Biolage condish soon. It's not great as a leave in, but I can use my Miss Jessie's baby buttercreme as my leave in with it.

Used up the last ORS Shealicious application. This one was the Shine Booster. These things smell really good and make my hair feel/smell really good also. Not sure if I'll keep buying them in the future... 3.50 isn't expensive for 1 - 2 applications but I feel like there are other things out there that will cost me even less and work just as well.

I forgot I have a small sample of the Briogeo deep conditioner... I'm getting my hair flat ironed on Friday, so I think I'll use that.

I also have probably 1-2 uses left of my smaller SSI Avocado Conditioner. I LOVE that stuff and it is officially staple status, so I might buy during their Mothers Day sale... I'm going to try and hold out, but I don't know when their next sale will Be.

Hopefully I can use another whole product before that (doubt it) but I'll just keep using stuff.

Actively working on:
APB Conditioner
KKKT
Bobeam Shampoo Bar
V05 Clarifying conditioner

I think I'll add an APB hair Cream too.

Actually... I'm getting my hair straightened... so I'll concentrate on those in 2 weeks lol.

I am almost through with my Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner.

I highly recommend out: cleansing ability, great smell, moisturizes and smooths.

But, I won't be buying another conditioner until I finish that and my liter of Biolage. Biolage is also great, and I've had it for about 1 year. It's time to finish it up in one fell swoop. I'll definitely try another Biolage condish soon. It's not great as a leave in, but I can use my Miss Jessie's baby buttercreme as my leave in with it.
My suave conditioner is gone
It barely made it through this cowash session, and I had the nerve to add water and use it as leave in today.

How do you use this?

I just sprayed it all over like a regular detangler. I was going to start on my ends but wanted to test to see how well it worked (I did two deep conditioning steams in a row and didn't detangle before or during) so I put the comb at my root (roots weren't tangled but about 3 inches down the hair started almost dreading for another 3 - 4 inches all over) and gently pulled down... comb went straight through. I did it again all over because I couldn't believe it... no tangles. Not even 1.

Back