2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

I did good at Sally's I think. I got a color applicator bottle for my JBCO and I did get some hair things but it's temp hair color so that kinda doesn't count lol. I got 2 BTZ color bomb sprays (which I think I'm returning) and 1 Loreal liquid hair chalk. I've been looking forward to this summer so I can have fun with color in my hair.

I haven't bought in hair products in months.....I can't say the same for shoes though :lol:

I've used up:

roughly 2-3 bottles of V05 Condish
1 bottle of Suave Naturals Condish
1 32 oz. bottle of Curl Junkie Curl Rehab :love:
1 bottle of SSI Avocado Conditioner
1 bottle of AO Honey Suckle Rose
1 bottle of Komazacare coconut damage control serum
1 jar of Komazacare califia hair cream
1 SSI Moisture Mist

I'm really knocking these products out :love:! I can't wait to get to 1 shelf in my "Hair Storage" Closet. Then I can start storing other things in there as well :yep:

Wow @EnExitStageLeft, impressive (in my Christian Laettner voice).

I don't know if I've said this before, but my hair (and DD's too) is actually doing much better since I joined this challenge. It is making me actually use this good stuff I've bought and my hair is thanking me.

I tried Joico MRTB on DD and it worked just as well as AOWC. So now we can be down to one moisturizing con once we use up all the AOWC. I'm happy about that.

I bought a box of black tea just for tea rinsing. I'm trying it for the first time today and if it is successful I'll add it to my inventory list.

I also ordered a new flat iron. It's not a product and doesn't count in this challenge, but I'm excited so I'm posting it here anyway since this is probably the hair thread where I'm most active. I ordered a limited edition red FHI Platform from overstock.com. Did I say excited?

The Reve samples I used today as deep conditioners just to use them up. This company went out of business I think so no need to review.

image.jpg image.jpg The Curl Junkie Curls In A Bottle I love it. It's always given me great shiny frizz free curls. It's pricy but this bottle lasted me a long time. If you use a lot you can get a bit of a crunch but the cast is very easily broken and leaves silky soft curls. I would buy this again.

My ipsy bag arrived with a sample of leave-in conditioner. Deep sigh. Why can't me and a streamlined product closet be great.
I agree! My new flat iron arrived and in the box was a free, full sized bottle of FHI Rapid Effects Accelerating Thermal Styling Spray. :fistshake: It smells good too. :look: Blessing and a curse...adding it to my inventory list...

I did use up one of the 2oz sample bottles of the new formula AOWC.

Shampoo:
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Shampoo

Conditioner
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner

Leave-in Conditioner:
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

Oils
Homemade oil blend

Stylers
Olive Oil Heat Protection Serum
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
Blue Magic Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner
Frederick Fekkai Essential Shea Pot De Creme
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste

Current total: 10

Shampoo:
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Shampoo

Conditioner
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner

Leave-in Conditioner:
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

Oils
Homemade oil blend

Stylers
Olive Oil Heat Protection Serum
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
Blue Magic Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner
Frederick Fekkai Essential Shea Pot De Creme
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste

Current total: 10

Go you! I'm trying to get like you!!!

Went to Sally's for nail polish thinner and to sniff a shampoo.

Sniffed the shampoo, picked up the thinner, thought about buying 2 nail polishes, and checked out the Shea Moisture Professional line.

Walked out with the nail polish thinner and.....a cuticle pusher.

Stash stayed safe.........this time.

Back