2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

Went to Sally's for nail polish thinner and to sniff a shampoo.

Sniffed the shampoo, picked up the thinner, thought about buying 2 nail polishes, and checked out the Shea Moisture Professional line.

Walked out with the nail polish thinner and.....a cuticle pusher.

Stash stayed safe.........this time.
I just bought one of those shea moisture conditioners for the sale.

Used up the small APB leave in

My hair products are actually going much quicker than anticipated because my mom uses tHem.

I keep changing my mind on what I want to use next, but I have 5 leave ins including this SM JBCO one... I used it on my mom tonight, so hopefully we can work that out... if she doesn't like how her hair feels toMorrow I'm throwing it away. Its just such a big product.

Besides that one I have half an APB leave in, half a SSI CocoCreme, half a KKKT and a small leave in that I'm not too crazy over because it has dimethicone in it... So I may throw that away too... it wS free so I don't mind throwing that one out.

I still have a lot of rinse out conditioners though, so I may experiment with using them as a leave in.

I "hit pan" on my SMCES last night. I'm HATE that stuff and will celebrate when it's gone. I'm making myself use it up because I had NO BUSINESS buying it in the first place. It doesn't have a bad effect on my hair, just my hairstyle. I'm seeing frizz and no hold like never before using this stuff. So this is my punishment for my pj ways. Won't be long now.

Why is SSI having a sale?! ::cries::

The good thing is that these companies DO have plenty of sales, there will probably be a 4th of July sale too, so I can wait a monyh... I have enough stuff to last me for longer then that, so I can hold out. Need to use more products!

I "hit pan" on my SMCES last night. I'm HATE that stuff and will celebrate when it's gone. I'm making myself use it up because I had NO BUSINESS buying it in the first place. It doesn't have a bad effect on my hair, just my hairstyle. I'm seeing frizz and no hold like never before using this stuff. So this is my punishment for my pj ways. Won't be long now.
I hated that stuff too. It took me forever to find ways to use it up.

Shampoo:
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Shampoo

Conditioner
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner

Leave-in Conditioner:
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

Oils
Homemade oil blend

Stylers
Olive Oil Heat Protection Serum
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
Blue Magic Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner
Frederick Fekkai Essential Shea Pot De Creme
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste

Current total: 10

One day, I hope to be like you!

I looked at my stash and I think I only have staples left... VO5 and Shea moisture conditioners. I really don't want to try anything else... was going to do the EO Products conditioners but I can get more Shea Moisture for the money (with all the buy1get1 going on all year), I can find it in lots of places and I don't have to order anything. Same with VO5.

I got two full sized Mane and Tail conditioners free from Sally's because of a coupon I had. Also used up a deep conditoner and have one use in another conditioner. So stash broken even.

I plan on using up a lot more this session though because I did my summer mini braids so I'll be co washing 3-4 days a week and shampooing and deep conditoning twice a week. Not to mention how much I'll be moisturizing.

Probably won't use up any coloring products though. May take them off inventory actually.

I gave my friend the rest of my small bottle for my SSI Avocado conditioner.

Also my mom said she liked the SM JBCO so I'll make sure I use it on her. I wont say it's been used up, but at least I know how I'm going to get rid of it now.

Slightly concerned I didn't get any SSI as I plan to cowash often, but I think I still have enough conditioners to last me through the 4th of July... in fact I know I do..

I just want more ::hangs head::

Okay, change in plans, I will use up a leave in and a gel. I actually may need to buy a new leave in btw... but I'll figure that out when I get there...

Back