Use Up Your Stash Challenge 2011 - Final Session (3)

Dirt and water. :look:
Mine is from the Dead Sea in Palastine... or Israel...whatever. Not in the mood to argue about that today. :lol:

So real mud? Umph so why not the mud from outside, whats different?

@ZebraPrintLover - That sounds good. 1-2x per week. I would also use the guideline on ACV dunks. I think most only do it 1x per week or as necessary.

Since she said there was an ques/answer, I would think someone would ask that.

That gets me wondering, how often vendors that actually sell it recommend using it.

Me too.....

So real mud? Umph so why not the mud from outside, whats different?
High mineral content. All dirt is not created equal :lol: Also, dirt is sand, silt, and clay. The dirt outside will be highest on the sand. Dead sea mud is silt, the finest texture of the 3. Therefore, you get mostly micronutrients rather than macronutrients in clay and sand. Minerals like Zinc and Magnesium are VERY good for the skin. Silt absorbs toxins similar to the way clay does. You'll be surprised what your hair will feel like afterwards. *whisper* we can buy some after the challenge

*folds hands* Huh? What? No, Ms. @faithVA, we weren't talking...:look:

Just used up:

ION Reconstructive Treatment (protein)
Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Mist 8

Threw out:
CON Argan Oil Shampoo

Notes: I'm contemplating ordering some Curl Junkie products; maybe the cleansing conditioner since I need something gentle for the winter months. I will also take advantage of the Shea Moisture Walgreens sale...

So far out of 51 products since the beginning of the challenge (including products I've purchased since) I have 26 left. :drunk:

High mineral content. All dirt is not created equal :lol: Also, dirt is sand, silt, and clay. The dirt outside will be highest on the sand. Dead sea mud is silt, the finest texture of the 3. Therefore, you get mostly micronutrients rather than macronutrients in clay and sand. Minerals like Zinc and Magnesium are VERY good for the skin. Silt absorbs toxins similar to the way clay does. You'll be surprised what your hair will feel like afterwards. *whisper* we can buy some after the challenge

Ms. JeterCrazed, I'm going to need you to write "I will not tempt my fellow challengers" 100 times and have it to me by 12 pm today. :lol:
Don't make me have you stay after school.

Just used up:

ION Reconstructive Treatment (protein)
Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Mist 8

Threw out:
CON Argan Oil Shampoo

Notes: I'm contemplating ordering some Curl Junkie products; maybe the cleansing conditioner since I need something gentle for the winter months. I will also take advantage of the Shea Moisture Walgreens sale...

So far out of 51 products since the beginning of the challenge (including products I've purchased since) I have 26 left. :drunk:

Thats a really good reduction greenandchic

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's final numbers. :yep: I think its going to be good.

Your silly, okay I will keep that in mind ma'am LOL.

Ms. @JeterCrazed, I'm going to need you to write "I will not tempt my fellow challengers" 100 times and have it to me by 12 pm today. :lol:
Don't make me have you stay after school.

Haha nannybooboo thats what you get JeterCrazed.

Thats a really good reduction greenandchic

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's final numbers. :yep: I think its going to be good.

Thanks! A lot of the products were mostly empty, but its still clutter out of my bathroom and storage cabinets. I'm still trying to narrow down my staples down to a few categories:

Shampoo
Conditioners (including cleansing and deep conditioners)
Protein treatments (realizing how important that is)
Leave-in & heavy creams
Stylers
Oils & butters
Other (Henna, herbs, sulfur, etc)

There's also seasonal products, especially products with glycerin.

Used up some Nexxus Keraphix tonight. Just dyed my hair and it's kind of dry so major DCing and product usage for the rest of the month.

I am looking at these curl formers and I am a little thinking I am wanting to try these :D
I will wait for a coupon though :)

LADIES!!!

IT'S DONE!
IT
IS
OVER!!!

2dakuv8.jpg

--> my Organix has hit it!! Now my stash is down considerably, and the VO5 is my main co-washer, along with Kenra for deep moisturizing.

so. happy.

I am looking at these curl formers and I am a little thinking I am wanting to try these :D
I will wait for a coupon though :)

Isn't your hair super, duper, duper long? Does your hair fit in a curlformer?

I would love to see this.

I have some. They are easy to use once you get the hang of them. But I never wear my hair out so I've only used them twice.

Another one bites the dust!

Carol's Daughter hair balm is GONE-ZO!

I have to admit, I liked the oil, and I'll def consider rebuying it. But I want to experiment with different oils, so I'll just keep it in my mind as a reliable product.

Now my only oil is coconut and olive, so i'm keeping it simple!

I am so proud! I just used up a bottle of Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo (that bottle took FOREVER for me to use. I still have three more bottles in my stash. I just polished off 8oz bottles of Giovanni DLI and the Giovanni Deep Conditioner............... and promptly went out and bought 4 liters (three deep and one 50/50)... I literally squealed when I found it at TJ Maxx. :lol: I've also finished my QB CTDG and need to restock. I'm still working on a jar of organic coconut oil. Talk about fabulous stuff! :yep: I use it all over. I forgot that I could use it on my grass! I've been using it to seal and it's amazing! I like it better than evoo. :yep:

Another one bites the dust!

Carol's Daughter hair balm is GONE-ZO!

I have to admit, I liked the oil, and I'll def consider rebuying it. But I want to experiment with different oils, so I'll just keep it in my mind as a reliable product.

Now my only oil is coconut and olive, so i'm keeping it simple!

The hair balm was great for straightening my hair.

I am so proud! I just used up a bottle of Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo (that bottle took FOREVER for me to use. I still have three more bottles in my stash. I just polished off 8oz bottles of Giovanni DLI and the Giovanni Deep Conditioner............... and promptly went out and bought 4 liters (three deep and one 50/50)... I literally squealed when I found it at TJ Maxx. :lol: I've also finished my QB CTDG and need to restock. I'm still working on a jar of organic coconut oil. Talk about fabulous stuff! :yep: I use it all over. I forgot that I could use it on my grass! I've been using it to seal and it's amazing! I like it better than evoo. :yep:

Iluvsmuhgrass, How do you like the Shea Moisture shampoo. I was looking at it in Walgreen on Monday but wasn't sure about trying it.

I recently saw the Giovanni line at the Marshall's and TJMaxx here close to my job and was tempted to get it and try it out, but idk. I have enough products as it is lol

I recently saw the Giovanni line at the Marshall's and TJMaxx here close to my job and was tempted to get it and try it out, but idk. I have enough products as it is lol

Well you can always add it to your wish list if you are still looking for staples.

I finished joico moisture recovery conditioner
joico kpak intense hydrator, joico reconstructor.

Added B's bone marrow deep penetrait treatment,hawaiian silky no base mild relaxer, elasta qp soy oyl neutralizing shampoo

DCing overnight with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner, Protein DC mixture, and WGO.

I wish I could knock these 2 conditioners out so bad LOL.....

NikkiQ
No ma'am, you better leave that at the store. It aint going nowhere. We trying to knock them out not add them on .....:nono:

Threw out nunaat kertin reconstructor. I think it spoiled or something.

Im so close to just having my staples! I just need to replace a 4 more things and im done!

Finished off 3 products today!!! So proud of myself you guys!!!

Aussie Mending Shampoo
Aussie Deeeeeeep Conditioner
MyHoneyChild Honey Hair Mask

GO Girl :woohoo: NikkiQ

I have nothing going right now and Dear Hubby just ordered me 2 Wen Pumpkins, I didn't even know tomorrow is the last day. I thought it ended November 30th. He got an email about November 6th because he ordered the Wen Fig for me. Crazy. :) He is a good guy. Looking his woman out LOL

Now if he could only keep his card in his pocket because I have a box of Supplies dying to be used. LOL

I washed my hair today, USED up Nada LOL
Matter Fact used some PC and have had that for over a year.

I am very light handed I guess LOL
Well I am not buying anything new but some Curl Formers :nono:
I can't seem to get rid of my things quick enough.

:cry2: :cry3:

Okay, I have one thing that is gone.

I Have done WORE my Funky Chic wig till the tag was showing in the back. In other words I DONE wore her to DEATH :( :cry3: The Mr. Says He could see my net and the Wig brand writing :( What a Buzz Kill :( My favorite short spunky wig.

since I am on a no wig/fake hair of any sort buy challenge until Black Friday. I can't buy another. SOoooooooooo. I am buying two on Black friday or during my December Wig Stock up.

Back