Use Up Your Stash Challenge 2011 - Final Session (3)

faithVA

Threw out nunaat kertin reconstructor. I think it spoiled or something.

Im so close to just having my staples! I just need to replace a 4 more things and im done!

Doesn't it feel good Napp to be so close?

And I love cookie monster. And cookies :lol:

faithVA

I used up my Zuresh Conditioner and the AOHSR. I combined them together and added some flax seed oil and that worked well.

I have a TBSP of TW conditioner and a bottle of the Black Seed Oil conditioner that I bought at a vendor show.

My friend also made me a shampoo bar. So adding that to my list. I wanted a backup shampoo so glad to have it. Will use it for the first time next week.

faithVA

Oh I forgot to add some more stuff :look:

I bought the Shea Moisture Milk and another bottle of Shea Moisture Mist. And I have come up with an idea of how to salvage the Shea Moisture Smoothie so I am putting it back into rotation.

So I am going up in products vs down but it will work itself out by December.

JeterCrazed

Sebastian Potion 9 and Rusk Smoother both sold.
Sebastian Penitraitt gone (not sure I put it on the list. )
Replaced my H'suan Wen Hua. Thought I could do without, but I can't.
Exchanged a shampoo.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I trashed about 5 items over the weekend. They've been sitting around, and as of now, I do not see myself using them any time soon.

I am really trying to get down to staples only, I have found some.

I did order some samples. For me that is much better than buying full size products and them going to waste.

I did order, over the weekend, regualar size CJ Daily Fix, and Curl Rehab - used my Aveyou voucher.

NikkiQ

After doing my twists last night, I put a nice starting dent into my SM smoothie and Hairveda whipped gelly. A few more sets and that stuff might be gone by the end of the year.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Used up some Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner last night. I'm down to about 2 moisturizers right now. Hopefully they can last until after Christmas when things go on sale.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Finally, I have a contribution!

Ahem!!!

I have finished 1 jar of Enso Naturals Olive & Honey Hydrating Hair Butter. 1 more to go....

Since I'm in kinky twists, I am now working on my oils.

Tis' all...

JJamiah

Isn't your hair super, duper, duper long? Does your hair fit in a curlformer?

I would love to see this.

I have some. They are easy to use once you get the hang of them. But I never wear my hair out so I've only used them twice.

faithVA

I am getting the Extra wide & long curl formers

I hope those are good :( Don't kill my dreams LOL

Otherwise I guess I will have to get extra long and wide! I like the extra wide ones better though :)

I am relaxing in APRIL and wanna wear my hair and enjoy it :)
I have priced 10 bags at $139 for 40 of them, my discount brings it to $119 and when I get my 25% off well $89 and some change :) whew hew

faithVA

[USER=10041 said:
JJamiah[/USER];14604591]I gotta get rid of it some how :giggle:

Do you find the CurlFormers hard to put in?
Did it rip your hair at all?

@faithVA

The curlformers are easy to put in. You just have to understand how they work. Use small sections of hair and twist the root enough so that it stays in the hook. And if you try to pull the hair through and you are pulling then you have the hair in the hook incorrectly. I find it very easy. I have used them on both wet and dry hair.

You want your ends to be in fairly good shape. Not perfect but good. And then just take your time taking them out and you should be fine.

Do them early and let them dry. Girl don't try to sleep in those things. You can do it once but you won't want to do it again :lol:

JJamiah

The curlformers are easy to put in. You just have to understand how they work. Use small sections of hair and twist the root enough so that it stays in the hook. And if you try to pull the hair through and you are pulling then you have the hair in the hook incorrectly. I find it very easy. I have used them on both wet and dry hair.

You want your ends to be in fairly good shape. Not perfect but good. And then just take your time taking them out and you should be fine.

Do them early and let them dry. Girl don't try to sleep in those things. You can do it once but you won't want to do it again :lol:

Awesome Which size do you own faithVA

(is 10 bags really necessary?)

faithVA

Awesome Which size do you own @faithVA

(is 10 bags really necessary?)

I have the short and wide and the long and wide. Unfortunately I outgrew the short and wide in most sections of my hair which is just SL :sad:

But they say you can put 2 curlformers on 1 section of hair. I have probably close to 40 and I could use a few more but I always seem to make it with the 40.

What are you going to use to set your curls?

JJamiah

I have the short and wide and the long and wide. Unfortunately I outgrew the short and wide in most sections of my hair which is just SL :sad:

But they say you can put 2 curlformers on 1 section of hair. I have probably close to 40 and I could use a few more but I always seem to make it with the 40.

What are you going to use to set your curls?

Someone said the ORS lock and twist gel is soft yet holds so I was going to try that since it is sitting in my closet. Otherwise I have Wen Styling Creme, Keracare Foaming setting lotion.
I will try to use up something in my stash :yep:

faithVA

Someone said the ORS lock and twist gel is soft yet holds so I was going to try that since it is sitting in my closet. Otherwise I have Wen Styling Creme, Keracare Foaming setting lotion.
I will try to use up something in my stash :yep:

Definitely can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck.

JeterCrazed

*sigh* Having a setback. The doctor put me on Selsun Blue for scalp pain. The good news is, I'll be washing my hair daily like my hair is on fire and therefore using a LOT more conditioner AND the shampoo is super moisturizing OMG, but of course, I bought a shampoo.

The Moroccanoil I found will be done tonight.

faithVA

*sigh* Having a setback. The doctor put me on Selsun Blue for scalp pain. The good news is, I'll be washing my hair daily like my hair is on fire and therefore using a LOT more conditioner AND the shampoo is super moisturizing OMG, but of course, I bought a shampoo.

The Moroccanoil I found will be done tonight.

You have to do what you have to do. A healthy scalp and healthy head of hair is more important. I hope it turns out successful.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
My hair is going through moisturizer like it's going out of style. I picked up some African Pride Moisturizing Lotion the other day because I needed a creamy leave-in. But I should be finished with my WREB soon so the stash is still technically going down.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder
Indigo Powder
Henna Powder 3 2

11/12/11 Gave a box to my friend for her mom

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i bought a conditioner and a DC and am contemplating buying the matching poo and a another DC :blush:

faithVA

I went to the health food store to get honey since some article said the honey I had was probably not a US product. And I believe they are right. I bought raw, unfiltered and it taste totally different :ohwell:

Well since I was there, its a trip for me, I bought a can of coconut milk and I bought AO Blue Camomile conditioner.

Um, I was supposed to be getting White Camellia but duh, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I saw the C and Camellia and Camomile? I dunno. When I got home I looked at it and knew it wasn't what I was supposed to get. But I don't want to use up gas to take this back so I am going to just us it. And I will pick up the White Camelia when I go buy my vitamins if I don't like the Blue Camomile. So this will be my DC since I don't have one and I will use the other conditioner I have for cowashing.

JeterCrazed

I went to the health food store to get honey since some article said the honey I had was probably not a US product. And I believe they are right. I bought raw, unfiltered and it taste totally different :ohwell:

Well since I was there, its a trip for me, I bought a can of coconut milk and I bought AO Blue Camomile conditioner.

Um, I was supposed to be getting White Camellia but duh, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I saw the C and Camellia and Camomile? I dunno. When I got home I looked at it and knew it wasn't what I was supposed to get. But I don't want to use up gas to take this back so I am going to just us it. And I will pick up the White Camelia when I go buy my vitamins if I don't like the Blue Camomile. So this will be my DC since I don't have one and I will use the other conditioner I have for cowashing.
That's real honey. I hate commercial american honey. It's turrble. Manduka honey is best if yoy have the money. Very good for the skin.