Denman D-24 Double Row Detangling Comb
Ms. Claudie from Claudie Hair Revitalizer *woot woot*

kupenda

Hits
Conair Curly Hair Detangling Comb
Cantu repair leave in something or other
Sweet Almond Oil

Misses
Miss Jessie's baby buttercream...smells amazing but leaves my hair feeling coated and kinda waxy

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
HIT! :up:
Chaz Dean's SIXTHIRTEEN - Daily cleansing conditioner with a scent to die for. :lick:
Moisturizes, conditions and scents my fine hair to the point where it swings and smells so pretty!
Gotta love it! :love:

PJaye

Huge Hit/Find: As I Am Leave-in Conditioner

Early October, I added this product to my routine in order to replace my depleted Darcy’s leave-ins (and because I refused to repurchase them until the Black Friday sale). After a month of regular use, I can reliably state that this product behaves exactly as a quality conditioner should because it:

- Smoothes well upon application
- Does not have an overpowering aroma (it has a slight coconut smell)
- Has a thick, creamy consistency that supplies needed protection without weighing my hair down
- Provides a nice shine/sheen
- Consistently leaves my hair soft, supple and moisturized for days

This product is a very, very, very close runner up to my Darcy’s staples.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Miss. Giovanni styling lotion. Like straight alcohol. Awful....

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Mische

Hit:
Silk Dreams Nourish Oil

This is a great sealing oil. It is so light and makes my hair feel smooth instantly. I love that it has penetrating and ceramide filled oils.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Hit:
B's bone marrow deep penetrait conditioner
elasta qp soy oyl neutralizing shampoo
hawaiian silky no base mild relaxer

miss:
joico moisture recovery conditioner
joico kpak intense hydrator

chebaby

hit: terressetial mud wash in left coast lemon. it does not leave my hair so soft that i dont need to condition but it did deep cleanse and detox my hair. my hair used to take more than 4 hours to dry after applying kckt as my leave in. now my hair dries is an hour. its like the products just sink into my hair now and dries faster.

hit: going back to naked w&g styles. i love the way my hair swings and feels so light without any product in it. i have decided that unless im doing a braid out my hair will stay naked.

continued hit: curl junkie rehab. cant get enough of this. it makes my hair sooooo soft and i just love it.

BreeNique

HIT:

-teaching my bf how to braid and how to twist. that's love.
-learning how to top-knot without putting stress on my edges
-more baggying under my buns/ tucked under!

MISSES:
-Tangle Teezer. It did nothing for me.
-Denman. Same thing. I've given them both to the bf to hide for a while...
-washing hair in braids/ twists--doesn't feel like my hair gets clean at all...weird. help with that??

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair - I need to create a list too. I'm upset I might have to add another...

HIT - Marie Dean shipping & sample pack. I ordered on Monday, she shipped on Monday, I recieved today via fed ex. Sample pack included 4 items, she sent 3 additional samples, and little spatulas to scoop out the product. Everything smells yummy!

HIT - accidently full head baggying for 24hrs. My hair feels so soft and smooth, cause thangs was feeling a little rough last week.

Hits: Vatika frosting= locks in moisture and smells like frosting; And Pink dandy's Wild Cherry condition + leave in: both smell like cherries but also limit shedding!! <3

Brownie518

HITS

Hairitage Hydration
Soft and Creamy Jojoba Butter
Castor Infusion

Revisited HIT

My Honey Child Afrikoko Silky lotion
Ceramide oil mix

Keshieshimmer

Miss: Tangle Teezer. Not sure if I am imagining things (I was a bit paranoid from reading the threads), but I had a bunch of fairy knots at my ends. I straightening my hair and after blow-drying the ends were eww, but I don't get it I do trim every month. It did pull out less hair though than the denman.

Oh well goes back to sallys.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Hit: AO GPB Cond. Also grapeseed oil mixed into my EVCO/EVOO mix. I'm in hair heaven. Darcy's Pumpkin seed cond used as a rinse out cond is also a hit.

southerncitygirl

hit:
darcys botanical leave-in: its looks thin and lightweight but it packs a moisturizing punch. the amber fragrance is very nice as well.
pre-pooing with olive, meadowfoam, and kukui oils and sitting under the dryer for an hour.

continued hit:
aubrey organics gbp and honeysucklerose conditioners
fantasia ic gel with sparkle-lites ( i use the clear one and mix 2tbsp of oil in it to avoid crunchiness or to counteract the glycerin content when the dewpoint/humidity levels are low)

tenderheaded

HIT! :up:
Chaz Dean's SIXTHIRTEEN - Daily cleansing conditioner with a scent to die for. :lick:
Moisturizes, conditions and scents my fine hair to the point where it swings and smells so pretty!
Gotta love it! :love:

I wholeheartedly agree!! It seems like Chaz is rationing this stuff. I got my bottle in Sept. He said today that he has some of the same ingredients in the Fall Ginger Pumpkin, which is also wonderful!!!

nymane

Super Hits:

Magic Star Jumbo Rake comb- I love using this on dry hair it glides through effortlessly; it's pretty good on wet hair too...I lose less hair.

Hercules Sägemann Rattail- comb for roller sets, love it.

Hercules Sägemann Shark Clips- no snagging so it's great for sectioning wet hair. It glides in so I don't hear my strands snapping (I've tried the plastic ones from the BSS...they don't compare at all)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
HITS
Silk Dreams Aaliyah's Blessing
Silk Dreams Nourish
Silk Dreams Pre
Hairitage Hydrations Happy Hempy Hair
Hairitage Hydrations Peach Aloe Pomade
Using Qhem's AOHC as a dc :lick:

MISS
Shea Moisture's Curly Souffle :nono:

Computer Blue

It's only mountains and the sea
Hits
CJ Deep fix as a leave in- love this but can't use every week
CJ Honey Butta
Queen Helene Royal Curl conditioner as a leave in

Continued Hits
AOWC dc
Surya Henna Color Fix leave in

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Hits
Wide toothed natural horn comb - I could throw all the others away...even the Denman
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
Aubrey Organics White Camelia

Miss
Oidad Double Detangling Comb - seamed, and harsh feeling...although it does detangle well