IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

New Hits:
It's Perfectly Natural's Molasses & Honey Pre-Rx
It's Perfectly Natural's Mustard Seed & Palm Oil DC'er

Miss:
It's Perfectly Naturals Customer Service.

Lita

Continue Hits-

*Liquid Gold-Green Magic

*Camille Rose-Fresh Curls (avocado & castor oil)

*Camille Rose-Moisture Butter

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continue Hits-

*Liquid Gold-Green Magic

*Camille Rose-Fresh Curls (avocado & castor oil)

*Camille Rose-Moisture Butter

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

Love This!:lick: You are right! It belongs on the HITS List

Glad to hear the CR Curl Refresher is nice. I have a couple bottles stuck in the Fridge.

How do you use it?

Lita

@Lita

Love This!:lick: You are right! It belongs on the HITS List

Glad to hear the CR Curl Refresher is nice. I have a couple bottles stuck in the Fridge.

How do you use it?

IDareT'sHair Hi..I use it on slightly damp hair..Adds a little hold..I only use a small amount/I make sure my moisturizer is underneath...

Happy Hair Growing!

lamaria211

I'm super excited I tried 2 new products today and loved them both.
Big hit- Aussie Split end Protector leave in (its better than the old HE LTR leave in) traycee from kiss did a review on it and she didn't lie its the bomb!
Big hit #2- Creme of Nature Argan oil From Morocco oil treatment this stuff made my hair sooo soft and silky with amazing shine. I used the sample pack I got with my DC and I'm glad I did cause they're buy one get one free right now at Walgreens

Hits
Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment
Layering Oyin Handmade Hair Dew, Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Milk, and Coconut Oil (or oil of your choice)

ronie

Hit: joico moisture recovery balm,
qhemet burdock root moisturizer,
bee mine bee lovely conditioner and
major hit: black tea rinse under my deep conditioner.
Miss: macadamia oil deep repair mask. This is actually a continued miss for me. I really wanted it to work cause of all the good reviews; k finally give up. I bought 2 jars one from CVS one from Walgreen and they both gave me the same results. So anyone interested in half a jar, I will gladly post free of charge if you live in New York or New Jersey.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Continuous hit

Keeping my hair in twist and spraying my hair with just water first, than sealing in the moisture with an herbal spray or oil based sealant.

Curl Junkie's Daily fix, I don't shampoo my hair as much anymore since using it.

Ogoma

Hits:
Ouidad Curl Co-Wash: I love this so much. After using it as directed, my hair and scalp felt clean and moisturized. I still DCed after, but I could have gotten away without it.

Herbal Essence Honey I Am Strong: I re-introduced modified cones and tested a couple of the Herbal Essence conditioners - HIS, LTR, HH, and TT. This was my absolute favorite (hair felt like butter when I rinsed it out and still felt amazing damp with no product) followed by the LTR. I hated HH with a passion.

Aussie Moist: Super moisture. My hair loves this so much. I am glad I abstained from all cones for so long because now I know how best to use them and still maintain healthy hair.

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: Love, love, love. Shiny, moisturized hair. I co-washed yesterday morning and used this as a leave-in. My hair is still butter soft and I have not moisturized or wet it in anyway. It was around 40F yesterday and today.

Neutral
:
Paul Mitchell The Detangler: I used it as a rinse-out and leave-in. It had decent slip and good moisture, but the cheaper conditioners in my rotation work just as well or better as rinse-outs or detanglers, and prefer its sister conditioner as a leave-in.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship: It had great slip, but my hair felt a bit to 'elasticky' when I rinsed it out. My hair dried really soft.

Body Shop Banana Conditioner
: Decent moisture, no slip, great smell

L'Oreal NutriSleek Smoothing Conditioner
: No slip, but super moisturizing soft hair. I might try using this as a leave-in at some point. My hair absolutely loved it. It has the a-cone as the second ingredient and I think that is why it worked so well for me.

Misses
:
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration & Totally Twisted: Decent slip, but my hair felt rough and coated. I hated both of these so much. I didn't expect there would be much difference between the different HE lines because the first five ingredients are the same so was shocked my hair reacted so differently to these. Even did a side by side with the HE HIS and same results.

Last edited:
major hit -- nexxus emergencee
I tried it as advice from here abs its perfect. light enough I can do it every week but strong enough to help keep my curls in tact

30something

Not sure If I posted this in October..

HIT
Hair one Liter bottle.
The pump is so much better and it pumps out twice as product so you don't have to pump to infinity...like the smaller bottle

LaToya28

Hits: Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in, keeps the hair soft and pliable even after it dries
Motions CPR Treatment, made my hair feel like butta and it smelled like watermelon candy. I could do without those darn "herbs" though. They were hard to wash out.
Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion, light and moisturizing without being greasy.

I used to turn my nose up at all these products because I thought they were cheap. Well, they are, but they work very well. My hair is soft, strong and smells great :)

Bajanmum

Hit

Oolong Tea. I worried that like other black tea rinses, it would make my hair hard...Nope.

Hair Revita Hair mayonnaise miracle mask 2. For dry and ultra dry hair. This mixed with the Oolong has made my hair super soft and strong. A great combi.

ChocolatePie777

Hits:
natures gate jojoba conditioner......this is a great detangler and great moisturizer........only down side is the smell, which is kinda like baby lotion

aubrey b5 design gel.......this thing is so light yet my curls loved it.......i didnt even use it fully *** a curl definer yet... just to tame flyaways while i twist

HE honey im strong conditioner........great slip and moisture......but.....

Miss:
HE honey im strong conditioner.......i like to be able to use my rinse outs as leave ins(why i prefer natural conditioners).......this thing left my scalp itching for dead life.....granted i have a sensitive scalp but i promptly had to shampoo it out since rinsing didnt work.....it also kinda has this milky scent i dont like........milky scents make me nauseous

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Hit: Wen...Love, love, love! Soft, shiny, manageable. Love the re-moist conditioner. I have already ordered the re-moist conditioner because I don't want to run out.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Hit: Spraying my air-dried hair with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructerizer before applying my DC and sitting under the dryer!

My hair was extra soft and super strong! I love discovering new ways to use products!

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Hits:
natures gate jojoba conditioner......this is a great detangler and great moisturizer........only down side is the smell, which is kinda like baby lotion

aubrey b5 design gel.......this thing is so light yet my curls loved it.......i didnt even use it fully *** a curl definer yet... just to tame flyaways while i twist

HE honey im strong conditioner........great slip and moisture......but.....

Miss:
HE honey im strong conditioner.......i like to be able to use my rinse outs as leave ins(why i prefer natural conditioners).......this thing left my scalp itching for dead life.....granted i have a sensitive scalp but i promptly had to shampoo it out since rinsing didnt work.....it also kinda has this milky scent i dont like........milky scents make me nauseous

Loved this back in the day! I may have to revisit now that I've strolled down memory lane, LOL!...

soulglo

hit: aloe vera juice, elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo (continued)
miss: getting oil on my hair when trying to oil my scalp/sealing w/oil (continued miss) :(

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Revisited Hits:
Afroveda's Neem +3 Conditioner
Oil on Top of DC'er before Steaming
ButtersNBars "Grow My Hair" Peppermint Hair Butter
Tea Rinses

NIN4eva

Miss: BioInfusion Conditioners (hydrating conditioner and mask found at Walgreens)

Made my hair hard and gunky when using to co-wash and for regular conditioning. :nono::nono: I tried them for about a month. I'll be using them to shave though.

SoSwanky

Perfectly Posh...
Hit:

Aubrey HSR Conditioner!

know I am late to the party but...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE???!!!!!
I just found my new Baby Daddy! DH will just have to be jealous for a minute.

lamaria211

Bug hit- Creme of Nature Argan oil poo this stuff is fantastic
Revisited hit- Ion Hard Water condish when I go to Sally's I'm buying 2 or 3 more