• Redken Heavy Cream Super Treatment
  • Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
  • Nexxus Humectress & Nexxus Therappe
  • Mizani Rose H2O Cream Hairdress
Misses:
  • None to report this month!

pistachio

divinefavor said:
Is this the same as the Aveda Sap Moss pre-poo treatment that I saw on the website? I am thinking about purchasing the whole Sap Moss line. I have friend who has fine hair like me and she's been using Sap Moss for years and her hair always looks good. I've been using Aveda DR and love it, but it's so expensive. However, I purchased it in April and I'm just now running low on the conditioner and treatment, so it was money well spent.

Aveda Sap Moss?

the PJ has been aroused...
:lol: :lol:

SoUKnoMe

Re: SALERM VEGETABLE PLACENTA RESTRUCTURER

AtlantaJJ said:
PJ On the CASE! Pladdow - - >> http://www.justbeautyproducts.com/salerm.cfm
all the Salerm you ever wanted but was afriad to ask!

I'm going to get this and do my own treatments, they have several different kinds!

MY inner PJ is going WILD!:lol:

Ok... The new PJ is has got to post and share info... this vendor is also a SELLER on EBay... After reading about Salerm 21 on this site I have been on the hunt for the product and found them on there last weekend. (http://health-beauty.search.ebay.com/_Hair-Care_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ11854QQsassZjustbeautyproducts)

BTW, I am Danette and yes... I am a PJ learning to take better care of my hair.

shunta

Letitia said:
Oh no, it hurt my heart you just said you might trash it.

Sorry it didnt work for you lady. *You can also use it as a leave to see if that works any better for you*

Trasha....*fall out and faints*
lol:lol: :lol: I really wanted it to work, too.:perplexed

rdm

BIG MISS!!!
Ion Soft Bonnet Hair Dryer....the one that looks like a space helmet. Just did not work for me.

angelbaby

Silk Elements Lye Relaxer. All I have to say is WOW!!!!! My hair came out perfect with little breakage, no dryness, and major sheen. And talk about straight!!! I can't believe how well this works. Goodbye Affirm.

leleepop

Hits=Afro detangler,Lustrasilk aloe cholesterol,peppermint and lavender oil,giovanni direct leave in or smooth as silk as a detangler,ubh deep condish,dudley setting lotion

gymfreak336

Hits: BB growth oil and growth serum; the oil give nice sheen and the serum feels good on the scalp, good ingredients in both

Elasta qp breakage control serum- I really like this. I will use this every other week from now on

On the fence: Proclaim aloe and shea butter conditioner; Proclaim tea tree reconstructor

Tee

gymfreak336 said:
Hits: BB growth oil and growth serum; the oil give nice sheen and the serum feels good on the scalp, good ingredients in both

Elasta qp breakage control serum- I really like this. I will use this every other week from now on

On the fence: Proclaim aloe and shea butter conditioner; Proclaim tea tree reconstructor

I have been watching this one. Thanks for the review.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Hit (revisited):
Lustrasilk's Herbal Liquid Cholesterol Deep Conditioner w/Carrot Oil

Used today as a cowash and boy is my hair silky! I posted a thread several weeks ago to ask if anyone had used it but no one responded.

I purchased it earlier this year and had only used it once. I was going over my hair care inventory and noticed it getting dusty in the back of my cabinet and decided to give it another try. I am glad I did. No more using my expensive Humectress for cowashes unless it's a special occasion or when my new growth is outrageous.

gymfreak336

Letitia said:
I have been watching this one. Thanks for the review.

This one is good. It has enough protien to strengthen but not enough (well for me atleast) to make hair super hard. My hair feels silky with this one.

HoneyDew

No HITS or MISSES because I did not really try anything new.

But I one thing that I am ON THE FENCE about:

Dabur Amla Oil. :look: I have not even used it yet, but I don't really like the way it smells. It has prevented me from trying it.

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
Not a product miss but a tip miss. I've read people moisturized their hair at night and slept with a shower cap over their head.
For me, this was a horrible, horrible mistake. My hair was wet, and shriveled up in the morning..once it dried it was like I never moisturized it.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
HoneyDew said:
No HITS or MISSES because I did not really try anything new.

But I one thing that I am ON THE FENCE about:

Dabur Amla Oil. :look: I have not even used it yet, but I don't really like the way it smells. It has prevented me from trying it.

I really love this product. My hair looks rich and luxurious after I use it (overnight prepoo). The smell does not bother me, but for others it is problematic. I know a few ladies on this board have added other oils to mask the smell. Try it. The results have been wonderful.

bravenewgirl87

for anyone who uses the Aveda sap moss:

Which product is everyone buying?
How often are you using it?
Who is still using it and love it?

I happen to like Paul Mitchell Super Strength product line. I am trying Oscar Blandi's Hair Crema Balm. The directions are a bit confusing...I am excited about opening it for the first time tho.

HoneyDew

january noir said:
I really love this product. My hair looks rich and luxurious after I use it (overnight prepoo). The smell does not bother me, but for others it is problematic. I know a few ladies on this board have added other oils to mask the smell. Try it. The results have been wonderful.

Okay, well today I sorta used it. I used it is my henna/cassia hair treatment. My hair felt good afterwards, but I am not sure if the oil had anything to do with it.

I am going to continue to use it in this way to see how it goes.

sunshinebeautiful

HITS:
Keracare Humecto (My hair breathed a sigh of relief after DC'ing tonight :lol:)
ORS Olive Oil
CD Healthy Hair Butter (I used to use it as a natural & love it on relaxed hair too)
Good ol' fashioned jumbo sized magnetic rollers (I'm loving rollersets again!)

CAPlush

HoneyDew said:
Okay, well today I sorta used it. I used it is my henna/cassia hair treatment. My hair felt good afterwards, but I am not sure if the oil had anything to do with it.

I am going to continue to use it in this way to see how it goes.

I mixed in some amla oil with my light protein treatment and sat under heat for 20 min, and wow. It made a noticeable difference in my new growth. It is soft and detangled.

LocksOfLuV

:nono: -The New Suave Formulations-too thick for moisturizing daily like the old ones.
-V05 Moisture Milk Strawberries for daily moisture-too thick and the smell...:barf: like lab made strawberries!

:yep: :yep: -Coconut oil-soft silky, light, moisturized hair
-ORS Relaxer-I texlaxed with this tonight and LOVE it! Soft silky hair with not a TOUCH of burning.
-Adding SCURL to my roots when deep conditioning really post relaxer hair, I finally got my hair to act right! Yes!!!
-No more stretching, relaxing every 8-10 weeks. Thank you Kini! No tangles, matts, or anything this relaxer, yessss!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
LocksOfLuV said:
:nono: -The New Suave Formulations-too thick for moisturizing daily like the old ones.

I LOVE the new suave, it really stepped its game up! I'm using the CHEAP naturals line for my daily cowashes. HIT!

No misses, my pj days are over...

HoneyDew

CAPlush said:
I mixed in some amla oil with my light protein treatment and sat under heat for 20 min, and wow. It made a noticeable difference in my new growth. It is soft and detangled.

Well, I am excited now. At first I was upset because I thought it was yet another waste of money on a product I will never use.

I am going to continue to use it in my weekly treatment, as well.

Allandra

Aveda Remedy Restructuring Shampoo
Aveda Remedy Restructuring Conditioning
Aveda Hang Straight Straightening Lotion
Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid

gn1g

I finally found a staple shampoo,

Nizoral shampoo - Thanks Cayenne0622
Love this shampoo, now I have most of the products for a good regiment. I just need to find a good leave in conditioner.

preciousjewel76

gn1g said:
I just need to find a good leave in conditioner.

peacelove

more hits:
MIZANI BOANIFYING SHAMPOO
MIZANI PURIPHYING SHAMPOO
MIZANI MOISTUREFUSE CONDITIONER

revisited misses:
S-CURL. My hair does not like too much glycerin I realize. Makes my hair too elastic and easy to break and it dries it out.

LovelyLionessa

Hits: :grin:
Paul Mitchell The Detangler
Beyond the Zone Acid Shock Conditioning Booster
Proclaim Natural 7 Olive Oil
Dulhan Henna
Dabur Jasmine hair oil
Washing hair in braids

Revisited Hits: :p
Queen Helene Super Cholesterol Conditioning Cream
Thermasilk Straight & Smooth cream

Misses:
None

GoGoChik

Hits:
ORS Olive Oil Replenshing Pack as a deep conditioner. I would have tried it sooner but everytime I went to Sally's it was all gone. Now I know why.

Misses:
Creme of Nature Shampoo. It left a residue on my hair like a setting lotion or something.