Claudie's Moisturizing Quinoa Coffee cream

Hittin Oils
HTN Oil
SD Nourish Oil
Claudie's Niagara Preshampoo oil
AV Methika oil

ghanagirl23

Hit

Creme of nature argan oil relaxer, shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, hair lotion
Magic argan oil
Mega tek (love struck)

Angelinhell

Hit:Optimum care salon collection relaxer(regular). Didn't burn, even though I didn't base my scalp.

Miss: All the components that came with the relaxer:lol:(minus the activator)

ghanagirl23

lol really this was my first time using it and im sold i did not have to sit down for long for it to get bone straight

APrayer4Hair

SoSwanky said:
Hit:

Aubrey HSR Conditioner!

know I am late to the party but...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE???!!!!!
I just found my new Baby Daddy! DH will just have to be jealous for a minute.

I just discovered this too! :love:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
HIT: Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner.

IWwas bored with the usual DC dates (Giovanni Nutrafix---still my boo, though. I just needed a little side action, to make things interesting, LOL!) and the Doo Gro was just lying there, giving the sessy eyes so...we "colored." And, Lawd help me, it was good, too! We colored on dry hair, using heat for 30 minutes, no foreplay (ie no "mixologist"), just straight up "coloring." I detangled with ease and when I rinsed, my hair was EXTRA soft and remained soft even after the coloring was over. I just rolled over and lit a cig...

Doo Gro found my spot and kept hitting it...

Now, am I ready to make DG my main dude...naw. My fine hair needs and wants protein regularly and I know DG just isn't a good provider in this area. But I will keep him as my jump-off, when I find my hair needs a little moisture to get it through those cold winter nights.

Here's his number, I mean ingredients, in case some of ya'll wanna hit it one time just to see what it's like: Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Petroleum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Extracts of Chamomile, Henna, Goldenseal, Calendula, Hops, Horsetail and Soapbark, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Diazolidiyl Urea, FD&C Yellow #5, Fragrance.

Forgot to mention my "MISS": Beautiful Curls Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment.
:nono:.
I hated the smell and the way it just sat on my hair without really absorbing. It did nothing for slip, moisture, etc. The ingredients sound great but this was not good for my hair. It's a shame that cheap a** Doo Gro put this crap to shame but, oh well. I will return it and keep it pushing...

Last edited:

MsSanz92

Major HIT: Nexxus Humectress Conditioner mixed with Extra Dark JBCO and Argan Oil - my staple deep conditioner!!

Another Hit: Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor - a good dose of protein without overload. My only issue with this is that I might need something a little heavier but for a lighter protein treatment with some moisturizing properties this is for you!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NEW HIT:
Silk Dreams Avocado DC'er

CONTINUED HITS:
Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss
Silk Dreams Wheat Germ
Silk Dreams Mocha Silk
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Hit: Dark and Lovely Healthy Gloss Moisture Leave-In
Found this by chance. Works well

Lita

Miss: Donna Marie dream curling cream

This made my hair dry and shrink like no other after it dried.

brownskin Hi! What I learned about Donna Marie curling cream,use in small amounts & make sure to use a heavy moisturizer underneath...Because the same thing happened to me when I first used it....

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

OLD SCHOOL HIT-Blue magic hair grease..Applied to my ends,during cold months..

New Hit-

*Naturelle Grow slippery elm Dc
*Naturelle Grow Herbal cleansing cream

Continued Hits-

*Donna Marie-Super Butter Cream...A Fave of mine from her line..
*Donna Marie-Leave-in..I prefer to use it as a leave-in for summer,For winter I use it as a rinse-out..

*SD Mocha Dc
*SD Wheat Germ
*SD Pre poo

*Camille Rose-Moisture Butter
*Camille Rose-Jayns Moisture conditioner..I use it as a rinse out,after using protein in my hair.
*Camille Rose-Algea Dc

*Curl Junkie-Hibiscus/Banna Honey Butter leave-in...I really like it as a rinse out..

*HQ-Sulphate Moisture Poo

*KeraCare-Sulphate free detangle Poo

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

ms.blue

Hit: The black Friday-Cyber Monday hair product sales

Miss: The amount of money I spent on those sales.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hit:
ButtersNBars Grow my Hair Butter and BnB's Extra Conditioning Butter
Claudie Reconstructor
Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructor
It's Perfectly Natural's "Turn Me Loose Detangler"

Big Hits:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales *most*
Fast Shipping already from Vendors that had Sales

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Girl...wasn't that extra fast Shipping a Huge Hit this year?:yep:

I cannot beweave how fast some of these vendors are knockin' it out.

Good Job for them.:grin:

darlingdiva

HIT: Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner.

IWwas bored with the usual DC dates (Giovanni Nutrafix---still my boo, though. I just needed a little side action, to make things interesting, LOL!) and the Doo Gro was just lying there, giving the sessy eyes so...we "colored." And, Lawd help me, it was good, too! We colored on dry hair, using heat for 30 minutes, no foreplay (ie no "mixologist"), just straight up "coloring." I detangled with ease and when I rinsed, my hair was EXTRA soft and remained soft even after the coloring was over. I just rolled over and lit a cig...

Doo Gro found my spot and kept hitting it...

Now, am I ready to make DG my main dude...naw. My fine hair needs and wants protein regularly and I know DG just isn't a good provider in this area. But I will keep him as my jump-off, when I find my hair needs a little moisture to get it through those cold winter nights.

Here's his number, I mean ingredients, in case some of ya'll wanna hit it one time just to see what it's like: Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Petroleum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Extracts of Chamomile, Henna, Goldenseal, Calendula, Hops, Horsetail and Soapbark, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Diazolidiyl Urea, FD&C Yellow #5, Fragrance.

Forgot to mention my "MISS": Beautiful Curls Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment.
:nono:.
I hated the smell and the way it just sat on my hair without really absorbing. It did nothing for slip, moisture, etc. The ingredients sound great but this was not good for my hair. It's a shame that cheap a** Doo Gro put this crap to shame but, oh well. I will return it and keep it pushing...

I love this post! I am so engaged in the romantic entanglement between your hair and the products.

Angelinhell

Hit: I'm seriously late to this but, rollersetting with just a liquid leave in. No crunchiness, no breakage, my hair is just as shiny and swangy as when I blowdry and flatiron!

cutenss

Hit: Spraying my air-dried hair with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructerizer before applying my DC and sitting under the dryer!

My hair was extra soft and super strong! I love discovering new ways to use products!

I must try this. This is one of my continuing hits :yep:

hit- making my own 613 replenishing mist using the cleanser and distilled water

I must try this too. Because I will not be paying another $26.00 for that. I only bought it to try it. It has not arrived yet. WEN 613 is also a continuing hit for me. And I love steaming with it :lick: