**August Hits & Misses**

MsDes

Hit: Hair One Argan Oil Cleansing Conditioner
Just tried the sample pack and loved it!! Left my hair sooo soft like a fluffy cloud. I hated the Jojoba and Olive Oil ones though. Left my hair hard, dry and tangled up. I am buying the bottle!!

MsLauren

HIT: sectioning when applying products!
Argan oil
Coconut oil
Aubrey GPB to detangle

MISS: Nothing yet!

loved

LOC - liquid, oil, cream method for caring for TWA. Water, EVOO, & Suave coconut conditioner as a leave-in.
Cornrowing to stretch. I was surprised at how much growth I had.

MsSanz92

HIT: Crece Pelo - hair is feels soooo moisturized with this conditioner I will be getting a 16oz jar soon. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell it gives me a headache if I leave it in my hair for too long. I'm thinking about getting the Dabur Vatika Hot Oil Treatment Mask with Olive Oil soon so I can have something to rotate this with.

Miss: Nu Gro Moisturizing Conditioner - I had such high expectations for this but it wasn't as moisturizing as I would like so I will not repurchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits (in no particular order):
Hydroquench Systems Coconut Lime Cleanser
Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout"
Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng Detangler
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk
Mop Top Deep Conditioning Rx

shortt29

InBloom said:
I have been eyeballing this stuff for months. How long have you been using it?

This week was my first time cowashing with it. It was good, has great slip and my scalp did feel clean. Not much of a difference from any of the conditioners I already cowash with but I will continue to use it

Angelinhell

Hit: Keracare leave in conditioner new formula
Hit: Doing a color rinse with koolaid, I'll never buy another semi permanent.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
MISS: I'm so sad to say that bunning was MURKIN' the hayle out my edges so I had to let it go! But the rest of my hair was doing lovely: thicker, healthier, longer, erry'thang! Oh, well. I pour out some likka for bunning. The rest of my hair loved the ease and protection of my ends but it's not worth looking like the Predator for the rest of my life! Back to twists and twist-outs I go!

Kindheart

JulietWhiskey said:
MISS: I'm so sad to say that bunning was MURKIN' the hayle out my edges so I had to let it go! But the rest of my hair was doing lovely: thicker, healthier, longer, erry'thang! Oh, well. I pour out some likka for bunning. The rest of my hair loved the ease and protection of my ends but it's not worth looking like the Predator for the rest of my life! Back to twists and twist-outs I go!

:lachen: @looking like the Predator

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
HIT: Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Restructurizer (is this even a word???)! Whatever you call it, ish is BOMB! My hair is much stronger and while it goes on "funny" (foams and makes hair a little hard), it softens right up once I apply my leave in and seal with my grease!

This stuff is now a staple of my reggie. I appy it to damp, freshly DCed hair, use leave-in, seal and twist...

Angelinhell

Lol, same for me. It's just not worth it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:

It's Perfectly Naturals
Root Food
Tea-Lightful Shine Pomade
Carrot & Avocado Hair Lotion

Hydroquench Systems 50% off "Back to School Sale"

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Miss

Hydroquench Systems Coconut Strawberry Lime Oil Conditioning Cleanser - Not enough slip, and did nothing to help define my curls. I'll stick to the regular Coconut Lime. :ohwell:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hit:
Lightly combing daily
Daily spritzing
Use applicator bottle to squirt concoction (water, tea, liquid moisturizer blend) to ng

Babygrowth

Hits:
Hydroquench systems Greaseless moisture
Strawberry lime conditioning cleanser
Botanical peppermint DC
Heat cap

cutenss

HIT:
Roux Porosity Control Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment and Shine in #233
Neutral Protein Filler
Silk Elements Mega Moisturizing Conditioner
Grapeseed Oil on fine, flat ironed hair

On the Fence:
As I Am Coconut Cowash. My hair has been so bad :spank: I will revisit after I get my porosity under control

Miss: