**November 2012 Hits & Misses**

LifeafterLHCF

Hit my scalp and hair sung negro spirituals in the shower after using Ion Hard water poo and conditioner. Then I followed up with the Optimum conditioning mask. My hair had no tangles and felt moist. We shall see in the morning how it feels.

Lita

Continued Hits-

*Darcys-Pumpkin con..Best Rinse-out product.

*BASK-Java bean/Honey pomade...My hair loves this in the fall/winter.

*Njois-Roots Hair Balm...It partners great underneth other products/or alone...Love it for fall/winter...little goes a long way..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All 3 work wonders together..Talk about smooth shiny soft hair..It's an odd couple group, but it works..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Jetblackhair

New Hit: Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer.

I've heard about this moisturizer for a long time & really never gave it any thought. I decided to pick it up after seeing a couple of people use it on YT and I love it! I use it for my twists/twist outs. It also gives my hair some shine.

majinbuu252

Hit: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing smoothie - I love that its thicker than the hair milk. My hair actually felt moisturized the entire day, unlike with hair milk.

Miss: Aussie 3 min. deeeep - My hair laughed at it. I really wanted to be wowed :ohwell:

alove15

Hit:
-The Breakdown method(mynaturalsisters on YouTube)
-Jamila BAQ Summer 2012...so fresh!!! The color is vibrant and it rinsed out sooo easily.
-Curl Junkie Rehab as a leave in
-Lazy DC's with my cowash (Tresemme Naturals)

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Miss
Hairveda whipped cream ends- I just can't get this to work for me at all! I've used it to baggy, bun, and as a moisturizer. My hair just hates it.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Hit: Castor Oil

I used castor oil alone to rebraid my hair last night. My hair is silky and soft this morning but not greasy at all. I'll definitely be doing that again!!!

majinbuu252

Is that Darcys Pumpkin con really all that? I've been out of the hair game for a minute. So Im looking to try new & better things.