USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

My naturelle grow herbal blend conditioner came today. Going to use up my default first then open it up.

Getting my weave put in tomorrow! That should take up some product with cowashing for the next 2 months. At some point I'll go to the stylist to re tighten, but yes! Looking forward to using up shampoos and conditioners!!!!

[USER=43391 said:
ImanAdero[/USER];20199487]Getting my weave put in tomorrow! That should take up some product with cowashing for the next 2 months. At some point I'll go to the stylist to re tighten, but yes! Looking forward to using up shampoos and conditioners!!!!

How do they retighten a weave?

I truly don't know lol. I guess looking to see where something can be redeem down because it came a loose. I dunno. I just know my stylist does it and I'm not trusting myself alone to take good care of the weave.

Used up:

TheraNeem Naturals Shampoo - Not an immediate repurchase but I do like the shampoo for my scalp.
Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter - I do like this but will use up another butter before getting more.

Purchased: :spinning:
I did buy Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Shampoo since all of my other shampoos are not moisturizing ones (either protein, neutralizing or clarifying) and after using it last night I don't regret the purchase. Its on sale at Walgreen's this week.

I do have the Hello Hydration shampoo but wanted to try a sulfate-free one and my DH uses it.

I've had it done before. The stylist goes back through your hair and sews it back up or tighten it up. I've only had two sew ins so I was surprised by this. I think I had my sew in 5-6 weeks, after washing it, and new growth. It became very loose. I think I kept my hair up for 2.5 months. I hope this helps

Used up:

Dessert Essence Jojoba oil- I really like this oil as pricey as it is and will repurchase it soon.

I only have 2oz of vo5 tea therapy left so I will probably use that up today. I have a few vo5 conditioners left so it's not a repurchase at this time.

Used up:

Dessert Essence Jojoba oil- I really like this oil as pricey as it is and will repurchase it soon.

I only have 2oz of vo5 tea therapy left so I will probably use that up today. I have a few vo5 conditioners left so it's not a repurchase at this time.

It last a long time tho. I had the same one and used it often and it lasted for about a year.

I'm in use up mode. I've been doing pretty well considering the amount of stuff I have. :nono: smh

Staples are in bold

Cleansers/Cowash/Shampoo:
1 Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo (30% left)
1 Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Cocleanser (40% left)
1 As I Am Cleansing Pudding
1 Aubrey Organics Swimmer’s Shampoo plus 2oz. sample of new formula
Rinse Out Conditioners:
1 Suave Professionals (I don’t even use this)

Deep Conditioners:
1 SD Vanilla Silk
1 SD RCA
1 SD AVP
1 APB Blueberry Cheesecake (60% left)
1 AO HSR plus 2oz. sample of new formula
1 AO Rose Mosqueta plus 2oz. sample of new formula

Moisturizing Creams
2 4oz. Annabelle’s Hair Cream
1 4oz. Annabelle’s Leave in Pudding
1 8oz. Bee Mine Luscious
1 12 oz. Shea Moisture CES (50%)
1 8oz. Qhemet BBRC (50%)
1 8oz. Qhemet AOHC (50%)
1 5oz. Hairveda Whipped Clouds

Lotions/Sprays
2 8oz. Annabelle’s Leave in Sprays
1 8oz. Soultanicals Wrappers Delight GONE

Butters:
2 4oz. APB Butters (different scents)
1 4oz. SD Mocha Bling Butter (40%)
1 4oz. MYHC Sophia’s Old Fashioned Hair Grease (50%)
2 4 oz. Liquid Gold Butters (1 20%)
1 Soultanicals Knot Butta
1 SSI Seyani Butter

Oils:
1 HV Cocasta Shikakai
2 HV Vatika Frostings
1 4oz. Silk Dreams Nourish
1 4oz. Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi oil
2 8oz. Keravada oils
1 NJoy sulfur oil

Protein:
1 8oz. Komaza Protein Strengthener
1 8oz. Silk Dreams MSI
1 8oz. SSI Okra (20% left) GONE
1 Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Mask
1 Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Weekly Treatment
1 16 oz. Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto

Updating myself

I finished my John Frieda Root Awakening lift and refresh root spray. That was my only liquid leave in, but I have so many cream leave ins that I won't buy another one.

I also used the curls conditioner as a shaving cream today. I really don't see the purpose of buying shaving cream when conditioner works so well.

Last edited:
I drank the Carol's Daughter koolaid. The Carol's Daughter tui moisturizing sheen spray really makes my soul glo.

Last edited:
Even though I'm going to do a comprehensive list at the end of the month, I'm fairly certain I finished 4-5 products last week.

Was going to toss the rest of the Qhemet Burdock Root cream but reconsidered. I only have two uses left but I am going to hold onto it.

I did toss the Qhemet Burdock Root. Pulled out the AIA twist defining cream. Used it last night after I washed. I still like this product. I think I like this more than the CR Twisting Creme. I like quite a few of the AIA products.

I might run out of conditioner while I'm visiting sister's house. I am in desperate need of a cowash.

She likes hair products too, but they just moved and all of their belongings are boxed up, so I can't raid her stash.

The babies have Shea Moisture conditioner under the sink, but the bottle is small and I don't want steal their stuff either (my sis's stuff I have no problem stealing :lol:)

Maybe I should go to Wal-Mart or Wegmans and pick up a VO5 free me freesia conditioner or something.

By the way, the Cantu Shea Butter really does make the children smell delicious.

I did toss the Qhemet Burdock Root. Pulled out the AIA twist defining cream. Used it last night after I washed. I still like this product. I think I like this more than the CR Twisting Creme. I like quite a few of the AIA products.

I want to buy the sample pack once my stash is lower.

I'm at the bottom of a number of things, but haven't used up anything because I've been so darn tired (incubating is hard work).

I did buy two herbal essence conditioners to avoid running out. I bought 1 at Walmart (a small honey I'm strong) because they didn't have the one I wanted. Then, I bought the one I wanted at Kroger (the medium long term relationship).

I want to buy the sample pack once my stash is lower.

I'm at the bottom of a number of things, but haven't used up anything because I've been so darn tired (incubating is hard work).

I did buy two herbal essence conditioners to avoid running out. I bought 1 at Walmart (a small honey I'm strong) because they didn't have the one I wanted. Then, I bought the one I wanted at Kroger (the medium long term relationship).

I didn't know they had a sample pack.

Wow sister knows best. She knows, she knows, she knows. I asked her if she had anything I could use to cowash, and she goes rummaging through some boxes. Then she comes out with the liter size Giovanni smooth as silk deeper moisture conditioner. She's a doctor, and that's just what the doctor ordered for my hair. When my stash is down, I will treat myself to one of those. I haven't had one for years.

Wow sister knows best. She knows, she knows, she knows. I asked her if she had anything I could use to cowash, and she goes rummaging through some boxes. Then she comes out with the liter size Giovanni smooth as silk deeper moisture conditioner. She's a doctor, and that's just what the doctor ordered for my hair. When my stash is down, I will treat myself to one of those. I haven't had one for years.

I have some Giovanni SAS that I haven't even tried yet...I need to get on that.

Back