USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

I have a dollo left of my Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk. I'm not quite sure what to do with it, so I'll probably just do a half and half of this and something else on my next wash.

I have a dollo left of my Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk. I'm not quite sure what to do with it, so I'll probably just do a half and half of this and something else on my next wash.

Mixing it with olive oil might make a nice leave in for a wash and go.

I gave away my Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Pudding to a nice student at the college I work at. He's always doing stuff for his supervisors so I thought he might like it on his little afro.

I can't believe I haven't bought anything since the 1st week of April. That is sooooo not like me!

Haven't been buying anything :grin: I am happy about that.. taking this weave out soon and will be soaking it up under the steamer and giving it some TLC....

I used almost the last bit of my family size VO5 conditioner. In a day or two I'll cowash again by rinsing out the bottle. It lasted 3 months, that's a pretty modest time for a liter container.

Last edited:
Actually halfway done with the CD Rosemary Mint Clarifying Conditioner.

I don't think it's very cleansing, but oh well.

Also I just bought some rosemary essential oil... I think I'll start adding it to my conditioners. I don't plan on finishing that any time soon.

Also used about a third of my conditioner mix jar for a deep condition. Gotta get back to regular deep conditioning!

Okay! That's enough haha. Will use Paul Mitchell The Detangler tomorrow as a leave in... And a cream to style in big twists.

Used up Shescentit's Banana Brûlée DC(1 more in my stash)-good stuff. I have about a 4th of Hairveda's Amala Cream Rinse(one more in my stash). I will use it up during my next wash. I have a corner of my hair dew( I have a 16 oz and a liter left). What you know about that Willis?? I'm on a roll!!

Used up one more Vatika Frosting. I have one left. I am about to be done with SSI Okra Reconstructor by next wash.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Used up one more Vatika Frosting. I have one left. I am about to be done with SSI Okra Reconstructor by next wash. Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

SSI Okra Reconstructor is really good stuff. I like the Vatika Frosting too.

I'm cowashing this week so I plan on rolling through some things. I should be able to use up at least 4 items by the weekend :yay:

With that I will allow myself to buy a new conditioner.

I'm cowashing this week so I plan on rolling through some things. I should be able to use up at least 4 items by the weekend :yay: With that I will allow myself to buy a new conditioner.

Totally Awesome!! What kind of conditioner are you planning to buy?

I added olive oil to the VO5 and used it up today. The next conditioner on my list to finish is Curls Coconut Sublime.

Right now I'm thinking about the Jessicurl? Not sure which one though. A lot of ladies seem to like it. I had samples and gave them away :ohwell:

Jessicurl is a good one. I have their Weekly Deep Treatment. It's very thick and gives a lot of moisture for my hair. It can be used as a deep conditioner and a leave in. I haven't tried any thing else from her line.

Jessicurl is a good one. I have their Weekly Deep Treatment. It's very thick and gives a lot of moisture for my hair. It can be used as a deep conditioner and a leave in. I haven't tried any thing else from her line.

I probably won't buy until the end of June or whenever I run out of the DevaCurl. I will let you know what I get and how I like it.

Used up in May

Ion Color Solutions Healing Leave-In Therapy
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Leave-In Detangler
Templessa Good Hair Day Frequent Use shampoo (sample)
Haute Textures Tea Tree Conditioner
Shea Moisture Shea Butter Moisture Retention shampoo (sample) - I decided not to scour Walgreens since I have other Shea Moisture shampoos and other shampoo samples. I will be good

I also put myself on a no buy until Black Friday. Then I'll stock up on staples during the sales.

Finished Camille Rose Coconut Water DC. It was a horrible DC. Finished it as a Co Wash and it wasn't bad, my hair feels soft but I'm still disappointed I read some good reviews on this product.

Oh I forgot, I gave hair products to individual two days ago. It didn't put a dent in my stash, but it felt good to share.

Used up the Hairveda Conditioner and the CR Moisture Butter. 2 down and 2 more to go for this week :yep: I am on a roll.

I started on my Curls Coconut Sublime conditioner today.

This is turning into more of a "no buy" challenge rather than a use up challenge. Although I want to get through all of my products, I want to make them last and conserve my money. So I won't be buying anything until I get through each type, while at the same time not wasting anything.

I bought something UGH!

I didn't have a clarifying shampoo so I was at Lush and bought their "I Love Juicy" shampoo. I plan to use it before I put my weave in and on my weave hair itself before my install.

I threw out the rest of the miss jessies and the olive pomade. Decided to use my hairless shikakai and when instead. Going to use the hairveda moisturizer tomorrow.

I ended up buying Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends Deep Conditioner. They were having a sell and I got the 16 oz for a little more than the Jessiculr 8 oz. I also wanted to try the Naturelle Grow. Hopefully I will like it :yep:

Back