USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

faithVA

Tossed the rest of the hairveda silica mist. Maybe I used too much but it makes my hair feel sticky.

I'm cowashing every other day so should eliminate so more items by the end of the month.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used up Soultanicals Mango Dip. Love this stuff. I will repurchase as some point.

Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto is down to 50%. My 2nd to last jar of Vatika Frosting is down to 50%. Keravada Fenugreek in Oats and Honey scent down to 50% as well.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

faithVA

Used up Soultanicals Mango Dip. Love this stuff. I will repurchase as some point.

Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto is down to 50%. My 2nd to last jar of Vatika Frosting is down to 50%. Keravada Fenugreek in Oats and Honey scent down to 50% as well.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

I'm planning on using this tomorrow. I only have a sample so hopefully, I can use it all tomorrow.

faithVA

I had a 20% off coupon for Walgreen so I was going to pick up either some more kknt or the gel but I decided to work through more of my stash before I do that. There will be another sell next month and I will be ready by then. My stash is under 20, so I'm moving right along.

krissyhair

I have some Giovanni SAS that I haven't even tried yet...I need to get on that.

It seems like the past couple weeks or days I wasn't really able to detangle how I wanted. It was a little rough and full of breakage. But once I used this to cowash I could finger comb and the knots came right out and my ends laid nicely together.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I had a 20% off coupon for Walgreen so I was going to pick up either some more kknt or the gel but I decided to work through more of my stash before I do that. There will be another sell next month and I will be ready by then. My stash is under 20, so I'm moving right along.
Now that is discipline. :yep:
It seems like the past couple weeks or days I wasn't really able to detangle how I wanted. It was a little rough and full of breakage. But once I used this to cowash I could finger comb and the knots came right out and my ends laid nicely together.

That's good to know. It'll be the next moisture con I open, hopefully today.

ImanAdero

Satan get the behind me!

In the BSS and came in for squirt bottles to use to wash my weave... BUT I see Giovanni shampoos for 6.99...nope, gonna walk out right now!

I rebuke thee!

faithVA

Finished the organically conditioner. Will focus on the devs curl one now. I only have a quarter of a 32 oz bottles of that left. I tried to use up all of the hairveda acai berry photo keratin conditioner since it was only a sample. But hairveda gives generous samples so I have another use of that. It is nice light protein treatment. I really didn't have to DC after it. I like e Hairveda line.

I think I can use up at least two other thing by the end of June.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I'm done with the Beautiful Textures Texture Manageability System. I bought the box kit and used 2/3 of the leave in that is supposed to be the active part of the system, so really, one box is good for one use. I used it on DD and it was alright, but I think I can get results that are better using Living Proof No Frizz Styling Cream and Sabino Moisture Block, and I'll feel more comfortable too. I do like the Anti Reversion Conditioner. I will use that to cowash when preparing to straighten.

I also finished up Yes To Cucumbers rinse out.

Ann0804

Tossing:
Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream- makes my scalp itchy
JF Clear shine glaze- doesn't really make my hair glossy

purchased:
jojoba, coconut oils (staples)
Granier DE conditioner (trying a new product)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used up Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Cowash. 1/4 left of SD Avocado. Should be done by next week when I dc again.

krissyhair

Here's the state of the stash address,

My reusable travel containers were empty, so I refilled them with the rest of the CURLS coconut sublime conditioner, and the other with suave naturals shampoo. I still have two Peter Thomas Roth sample sizes, but with all the overnights and weekend trips I've been doing this summer I'll use them up in no time.

The next conditioner I brought up to use since the CURLS is all for travel is suave naturals coconut. It makes an awesome cowash and detangler. I'm having fun using up my stash. The buying part of being a pj is only fun if you get to use your stuff.

ImanAdero

I gave my brother's fiancé my Carol's Daughter products... Not because I don't like them, but because I simply don't need them. They're not in my regimen, so I don't need them.

nmartin20

I'm almost finished with Shescentit's Papaya Soufflé and their Juicy Berries Buttercream(repurchase for both). I think I have enough for one more use.

krissyhair

The boy I have the Carol's Daughter pudding mini size to said he loved it. It made his hair very curly so he went out and bought some.

ImanAdero

Oh. Also made a diluted application bottle of shampoo and conditioner for this weave.

I used the Bain de Terr sample for the shampoo (so the product is in use, but the bottle is gone).

Did the same for the conditioner. Used Oeganix Keratin and for rid of the bottle!!!!! So glad to not see even the bottle in my shower anymore lol.

So I'll technically keep them on my list, but I'll get rid of them soon enough lol.

faithVA

I plan on having my stash down to 10 by the end of July :yep: I will be down to 15 by the end of the month. :yay:

randi415

Finished Darcy Botanicals Madagascar whatever whatever. I have one more but decided to use it as a body (feet) butter so I guess we can cross that one of the list as well.

krissyhair

[USER=43391]ImanAdero[/USER];20243353 said:
Oh. Also made a diluted application bottle of shampoo and conditioner for this weave.

I used the Bain de Terr sample for the shampoo (so the product is in use, but the bottle is gone).

Did the same for the conditioner. Used Oeganix Keratin and for rid of the bottle!!!!! So glad to not see even the bottle in my shower anymore lol.

So I'll technically keep them on my list, but I'll get rid of them soon enough lol.
I totally understand. I've been looking at that dang inefficient coconut sublime glass ketchup bottle for over a year. So glad it's in the travel container now and not taking up any more space.

curlyTisME

Tossed about 7 products today while cleaning out my stash. I'm making my way through so hopefully in the new year I'll be able to invest in new products.

faithVA

^^I have some stuff in a giveaway box that I may toss. I shipped a few giveaway boxes to LHCF ladies that needed some stuff. But shipping is really expensive so I think I am done with that. I don't know anyone IRL that needs products although I know a lot of naturals. I hate to just throw stuff out though :lol: I will keep it until the end of the summer. Maybe I will run into someone who needs stuff :yep:

curlyTisME

^^I have some stuff in a giveaway box that I may toss. I shipped a few giveaway boxes to LHCF ladies that needed some stuff. But shipping is really expensive so I think I am done with that. I don't know anyone IRL that needs products although I know a lot of naturals. I hate to just throw stuff out though :lol: I will keep it until the end of the summer. Maybe I will run into someone who needs stuff :yep:

Maybe so. I sent some "care" packages to a few of my younger cousins and the left over junk went in the trash.

EnExitStageLeft

I've been tossing products left and right.

Threw away 2 Bee Mine Products the other day. My soul was crying the entire time. I HATE DOING THAT :(.

I went to open them and they didn't have a scent AT ALL. This is how I know they're rancid....Bee Mine has some of the strongest scents ever.

I also threw out.....

1 Purabody Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk (I bought it late 2012....it had ta'go)
1 Claudie's Hair Tea Spritz (It was too low and it wouldn't spray anymore....so I just tossed it)

ImanAdero

Figured I'd give a stash update:

Hair Stash (use it up!)
¥ = used
£ = thrown away
€ = given away

Shampoo:
Garniee Anti Dandruff
Shea Moisture coconut hibiscus
Bain De Terr sample
Paul Mitchell original sample
Trader Joes Nourish Spa