USE UP YOUR STASH 2014: Session 1

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I finished a bottle of Castor Oil. I sniffed the oooooooold jar of ic Fantasia gel and it smelled bad, so in the trash it goes.

faithVA

I keep swapping things between my closet and the giveaway box. I think I may be finished :look:

I did use up the Eden Body Works curling creme. I like it. I'm not sure if I will repurchase. Will see after I use up some other things in my stash. So I moved on to the Miss Jessies Powder Soft Curls. I like this product. My hair softens as soon as I put it on my hair. So I am moving that down in rotation to use when I decide to wear a puff. I will see how I like the MJ Jelly Soft curls next week.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I can't wait for the next session I have a lot of stuff I need to use up!

Me too. I think I'm going to extend my no buy to the end of next session as my punishment for violating it so much. Although, I know Mother's Day sales will be tempting.

On that note, I bought a bottle of JBCO today, but I promise it was necessary.

faithVA

I will see what I can use up between now and the end of this session. I used up a lot but I bought too much. Will put a hold on my buying for a month or two.

lamaria211

Gave away:
3 sister's of nature leave in
Mizani condish
African pride shea butter leave in
2 Herbal essences condish
1 avocado oil
2 curl kits
Cream of nature repairing oil

This is most of what I have left
ForumRunner_20140427_115646.jpg

uofmpanther

I think I'm going to throw away my Aphogee Green Tea. I've had it for at least 5 years and I'm not sure if it has a shelf life or decreases in effectiveness. Plus, the Alikay Lemongrass Leave-in is a good replacement.

I probably have 1 use left of the Alikay cowash me. I used half a bottle on the first use. For me, it's basically conditioner in a tiny bottle.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I will see what I can use up between now and the end of this session. I used up a lot but I bought too much. Will put a hold on my buying for a month or two.
Me too to everything in this post.
I think I'm going to throw away my Aphogee Green Tea. I've had it for at least 5 years and I'm not sure if it has a shelf life or decreases in effectiveness. Plus, the Alikay Lemongrass Leave-in is a good replacement.

I probably have 1 use left of the Alikay cowash me. I used half a bottle on the first use. For me, it's basically conditioner in a tiny bottle.

I think that's at least how long I've had my bottle of AGT too. But there's only about 3/4 of an inch left. I'm going to try and use it up quick as I can.

xu93texas

I've been going through my stash. I threw away African Pride Braid spray and some edge control. I wasn't sure how long I had it.

Ann0804

Tossed out queen helene cholesterol conditioner- it's not for me.

Finished Darcy's herbal spritz. I already purchased a new bottle.

Purchased Trader Joe's tea tree shampoo.

myronnie

Used up:
1 kizuri cocoa dc (3 backups)
1 renew protein dc (2 backups)
Threw away Claudie deep moist dc (old and changed consistency)

lovelycurls

Got Rid of products that has parabens, and some questionable ingredients in them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

greenandchic

greenandchic How did you like it? Will it be a repurchase at any point? I have this and still haven't used it. I can't figure out if it is protein or moisture or what.

This is a staple for me. For my hair it's more of a reconstructive treatment but I can use it as often as once a week if I wanted without risking protein overload.. It's a great product, the price is right, it has amazing slip and I can get it on the ground!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

faithVA

Did a midweek wash but didn't use anything up. Forgot I was trying to for the end of the month. I tried MJ jelly soft curls. I like the pillow soft curls better. I'm going to either put the MAC in the giveaway box or use it up quickly and save the pillow soft for a puff. I will see how my hair feels when it dries.

uofmpanther

[USER=25038]Dayjoy[/USER];19997187 said:
I think that's at least how long I've had my bottle of AGT too. But there's only about 3/4 of an inch left. I'm going to try and use it up quick as I can.

Thanks for making me feel better. I can't bring myself to throw it out because I loved it, even though I don't use it very often now.

greenandchic

Used up:

Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Conditioner

It worked better as a leave in. I won't repurchase unless its on sale again at Whole Foods. It smells delicious though! :lick:

lovelycurls

I'm IN for the Next session and any other sessions this year! I don't need to buy anymore hair stuffs, may only replaced used staple products.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

uofmpanther

Used up my My Honey Child Coconut Hair Milk. Surprisingly, my hair really liked this, though it doesn't like coconut oil.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I need to get my stash down to 20 so I can buy my wishlist stuff on Black Friday :yep:

I have two and a possible items I want to use up TONIGHT before the start of the next session tomorrow. Got get this hair did before midnight.