Use Up Your Stash Challenge 2011 - Session II

NikkiQ

Used MyHoneyChild honey hair mask to DC with today and oh my my my....LOVE IT!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

BreeNique

AAAAAAAAaand HE LTR is down for the count!!
Yeah, I used the last of it. To give perspective on how long it's been The Nique of BreeNique( My cousin) gave it to me last August. 11 months to use it! granted, it wasn't my only, but still!!!

Now the bottle is cut open and d.o.a., i have just about enough left for a co-wash, if i mix it with Organix.

so happy!!

--> you see i'm all broken up about it.

faithVA

AAAAAAAAaand HE LTR is down for the count!!
Yeah, I used the last of it. To give perspective on how long it's been The Nique of BreeNique( My cousin) gave it to me last August. 11 months to use it! granted, it wasn't my only, but still!!!

Now the bottle is cut open and d.o.a., i have just about enough left for a co-wash, if i mix it with Organix.

so happy!!

--> you see i'm all broken up about it.

Thats too cute

Minty

hey ladies. I'll drop in here and there. I got alot I'm trying to use up. I'm making okay progress.

faithVA

Some products just seem so hard to get rid of. Twice now I thought I was on the last use of my CD Lisa hair elixir. And both times no matter how heavy handed I was, I still had some left. I swore today would be the end but still have 1 more use. :nono:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Nexxus Emergencee, I used it today. Thought I was going to finish this up but I didnt. It will definetly be gone in 2 weeks when I do another protein session with it.

Shampoo (Both are staples, wont change unless I cant find my CON once I run out)
Crème of Nature Professional Detangling- Conditioning
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

Conditioner
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship (staple)
Dollar General: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor (staple)
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Conditioner
Protein DC mixture
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Aussie 3 min Deep
LeKair Cholesterol Plus(Will repurchase once I am done with the Protein DC mixture)
Salon Care Honey and Almond Conditioner

Leave-In/Moisturizer
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell) (staple)
Mane ‘n Tail Detangler
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector (staple)
Silk Elements Silken Child Moisturizing Crème
CHI Keratin Mist

Oil
African Royale Hot Six Oil
Safflower Oil
Coconut Oil
Wheat Germ Oil

Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder
Indigo Powder

Other
CHI Silk Infusion (2 bottles)
CHI 44 Iron Guard-----TRASH:nono:
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
French Stabilizer Plus
Ecostyler Clear Gel
Nexxus Emergencee (I really liked this I will def. repurchase)

Last edited:

faithVA

It left my hair incredibly moisturized and soft. Normally to get these results, I have to mix in some oils and such into my DC. Not this time. Love it!

Ok cool. I get that result with my TW Conditioner. I knew I had a good thing but you just confirmed it. :yep:

faithVA

Used a jar of the Shea Moisture Smoothie. I had mixed it with something and it was aiight but nothing special. I threw away the little bit in the jfar. I will use the next jar with different gels to see if it provides better results. Its great for moisture but I want to reduce products and steps. So I doubt it I will but this again.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Just an update - I purchased the Naturalista Juicy Leave-In on 7/6 (have not received). I was dying to buy something, even though I said I would not for July since I got the Qhemet. But end of June early July has been very stressful, surprised I didn't buy wayyy more. On a more promising note, I did toss, and giveway stuff. In the same token, I think I found stuff I didn't know I had. Le sigh. I really didn't keep track of what was tossed/missing, but I will update list the best to my ability.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Used up some ORS Fertilizing Serum. May repurchase it, but probably not until the end of the session.

faithVA

Ladies that haven't used your July pass, what purchase do you have in mind? What's on your wish list.

I think I will try either a conditioner by Aubrey Organics or by Shea Moisture. Going to head to the Vitamin shop this evening to see if they have Aubrey Organics, since I have to pick up some vitamins anyway.

I probably need a leave-in but I don't have anything in mind for that right now.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Updated, I found some stuff....
Also CHI Keratin Mist gone!

Shampoo (All are staples, wont change unless I cant find my CON once I run out)
Crème of Nature Professional Detangling Shampoo
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Conditioner
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship (staple)
Dollar General: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Salon Care Honey and Almond Conditioner

ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor (staple)
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Conditioner
Protein DC mixture
Aussie 3 min Deep (2)
LeKair Cholesterol Plus (Will repurchase once I am done with the Protein DC mixture)

Leave-In/Moisturizer
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell) (2) (staple)
Mane ‘n Tail Detangler
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector (5)(staple)
Silk Elements Silken Child Moisturizing Crème
CHI Keratin Mist
African Royale BRX Braid & Extentsions Spray
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment

Oil
African Royale Hot Six Oil
Safflower Oil
Coconut Oil
Wheat Germ Oil

Herbal & Ayurvedic Products
Amla Powder
Brahmi Powder
Indigo Powder
Henna Powder (4)

Other
CHI Silk Infusion (2 bottles)
CHI 44 Iron Guard-----TRASH:nono:
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
French Stabilizer Plus
Ecostyler Clear Gel
Nexxus Emergencee (I really liked this I will def. repurchase)

Last edited:

NikkiQ

Ladies that haven't used your July pass, what purchase do you have in mind? What's on your wish list.

I think I will try either a conditioner by Aubrey Organics or by Shea Moisture. Going to head to the Vitamin shop this evening to see if they have Aubrey Organics, since I have to pick up some vitamins anyway.

I probably need a leave-in but I don't have anything in mind for that right now.

Which AO condish are you leaning towards?

NikkiQ

@NikkiQ, This is my 1st one. I am looking at the Honey Suckle Rose. What do you think?

Well I've tried the Honey Suckle Rose, White Camellia (I think that's how it's spelled) and the GlycogenProtein Balance....the GPB was hands down my fav of the 3. The HSR and WC condishes are VERY good to pre-poo and DC with. Can't go wrong with any of them, but for a first time I would suggest the HSR.

Minty

Rose Masqueta - WONDERFUL I like it way more than honeysuckle rose.
GBP is excellent too. I should stop playing and just use AO as my main line.
White Camellia is great too for relaxed hair, hair dries so smoothly.

Maybe after I finish all the products I have.

faithVA

Well I've tried the Honey Suckle Rose, White Camellia (I think that's how it's spelled) and the GlycogenProtein Balance....the GPB was hands down my fav of the 3. The HSR and WC condishes are VERY good to pre-poo and DC with. Can't go wrong with any of them, but for a first time I would suggest the HSR.

NikkiQ, Of course now that you asked I looked it up online and saw the Island Replenishing. That looked even better.

But if I recally correctly the local Vitamin Shoppe here doesn't carry all of these so obviously I am going to pick from what they have. And if they don't have any of the Aubrey Organics I will try the Giovanni line.

faithVA

The Vitamin Shoppe had free shipping on orders of $25. So I got the AO Honey Suckle Rose. I almost bought the Giovanni Direct Leave-in because I don't have a leave-in. I thought it was $6 but when I went back it was regular price. So I did well I purchased only what I intended. And the conditioner will be here in time for my next shampoo.

faithVA

Rose Masqueta - WONDERFUL I like it way more than honeysuckle rose.
GBP is excellent too. I should stop playing and just use AO as my main line.
White Camellia is great too for relaxed hair, hair dries so smoothly.

Maybe after I finish all the products I have.

Thanks HijabiFlygirl,

I looked on the AO website and they didn't recommend the Rose Masqueta for dry hair only the Honey Suckle, Island something and I think the GBP. Since so many rave about the Honeysuckle I figure I would start there. All the rest seem to have mixed reviews based on different hair types/textures/etc.

I am hoping I like it as much as my Taliah Waajid. We will see.

Minty

That's what I thought too faithVA but the Rose was better. The HSR just sat on my hair when I was natural and didn't do much better relaxed.

The Rose is slept on.