Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 2

@ZebraPrintLover, Girl I am coming for you. You won't even know what hit you. Keep talkin' :yep:

faithVA
:look: Ok ok, Im done LOL!

I was thinking about keeping it simple in my stash for the oil section.
Just JBCO for scalp area and EVCO for throughout.
Imma steal my other oils from my momma stash, that way I dont have to add to my stash. #BINGO!

I have not bought any hair products in over a month. I have bought fragrance oils and some body stuff, but no hair products :yay:

Used up 1 UFD Curly Magic - 2 back ups.

[USER=34547 said:
ZebraPrintLover[/USER];15949187]@faithVA
:look: Ok ok, Im done LOL!

I was thinking about keeping it simple in my stash for the oil section.
Just JBCO for scalp area and EVCO for throughout.
Imma steal my other oils from my momma stash, that way I dont have to add to my stash. #BINGO!

Too late your own my list :grin:

Anyone used up anything yet?......
I keep going back and looking at my initial list hoping something will fall off of it LOL. No luck so far.

Other
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide

Returning back to the store sometime this week.

Redken did nothing for my hair, nothing at all. I was in the club with puffy roots, and thats not a good look at all.

Went to Sallys today and they had the 1.5oz of Beyond The Zone- Turn Up The Heat (Flat Iron Protection) so I picked that up for less than $3.

Keep on buying up stuff ZebraPrintLover. :yep:

Oiled my scalp with my castor oil blend. Also mixed some in with a sorry instant conditioner I have. Hope it helps it out. Oiling my scalp 2 to 3 times a week while cowashing so, should go through this oil pretty quickly.

Keep on buying up stuff @ZebraPrintLover. :yep:

Oiled my scalp with my castor oil blend. Also mixed some in with a sorry instant conditioner I have. Hope it helps it out. Oiling my scalp 2 to 3 times a week while cowashing so, should go through this oil pretty quickly.

faithVA, I am returning a $11 5oz product for a $3 1.5oz product. Thats an even trade (I dont use heat on my head often so 5oz would last me 5-10 years LOL). If not I can still take it back to Sallys.

faithVA, I vow to not buy any new (no staple) products until August 31st (2nd session ends LOL).

I know that I will have to buy some CON Green and Nexxus Emergencee soon though but I will try to use what I got first though.
I dont have another moisturizing poo to use so I will HAVE to get that CON Green.

@faithVA, I vow to not buy any new (no staple) products until August 31st (2nd session ends LOL).

I know that I will have to buy some CON Green and Nexxus Emergencee soon though but I will try to use what I got first though.
I dont have another moisturizing poo to use so I will HAVE to get that CON Green.

I have no intentions of buying anything. With this CG method, I'm not using anything but conditioner. And I have plenty of conditioners to get me through 6 weeks. By the time I use up 2 bottles of the Tresemme, I will know which conditioners I want to repurchase if any. So I'm good.

I threw away the African Pride Olive Miracle braid sheen spray and Macadamia Healing oil spray.

I did restock my staple leave ins: Aphogee Pro-vitamin and Elasta QP H2.

Ok, I'm good through August. :grin:

Last edited:
[USER=34547 said:
ZebraPrintLover[/USER];15971773]^^^^I wish @faithVA could say the same (just messing with Faith LOL):lachen:

When I take this challenge back over from JJamiah, I'm gonna kick you out. Now run tell dat! You ain't nothing but a trouble maker. :nono:

JJamiah, oh JJamiah Come in here please :lol:

Leave-In/Moisturizer
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
(Jamaican Fruit) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
(Lemon Grass) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Mizani Coconut Souffle
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion

Oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Jamaican Black Castro Oil
Hairveda Vatika Oil

Soooo I think I wanna try to Kimmaytube some of my products. Of course it wont be the same but hey who cares, I gotta use what I got.

I already kinda do it with my HS14n1, GVP The Conditioner, Infusium 23, and WGO (this is a water like texture) and that works well for my hair. I have a 12oz bottle of this concoction made up.

I can do the creamy on to focus on my NG or something. I will make a small bit like the recipe and see how that works. Imma use

1 oz AVJ

1 oz of either
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1

2 tsp of WGO or HV Oil

2 tsp of the JBCO

......I will let yall know how that goes wont get a chance to use it until nxt weekend bc I am in my cornrows and I wanna use it on freshly wash NG and be able to tell yall about it.

@faithVA, your a tallytale. Kick me out if you want imma still come in and post LOL:grin:

Last edited:
Sold two products off my stash list.
101028_mac_os_x_poof.gif

Used up my Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque.

Used some of my lavender mud wash. Just using this 1x a month so probably 2 more uses.

1 bottle of Tresemme will be used up this week. Moving right along.

I sold a product :) yay! I am happy to rid my closet of it, I was going to give it away to my sis for her Bday next month. Then I was going to buy her 3 Hair Ones, I figure I will give her some of the lovely conditioners from my stash, She used to use soap so I am upgrading her anywho :giggle:

I sold a product :) yay! I am happy to rid my closet of it, I was going to give it away to my sis for her Bday next month. Then I was going to buy her 3 Hair Ones, I figure I will give her some of the lovely conditioners from my stash, She used to use soap so I am upgrading her anywho :giggle:

Soap? hmm, ole skool huh? :lol:

JJamia, ZebraPrintLover was pickin on me. :sad:

Last edited:
I gave away my Shea Moisture Thickening milk and my Nature's Gate Biotin conditioner. That's 5 products out of my stash, not counting the staples.

Last edited:
@faithVA what's wrong LOL
:giggle:

JJamia, ZebraPrintLover was pickin on me. :sad:

JJamiah, faithVA is just being a big ol cry baby LOL. If she stay out the stores then we would be on a good note.

Enough of her LOL, I just used up like an ounce or 1.5oz of WGO. Sitting here doing a HOT I assume.
After I unbraided my weekly cornrows I detangled and saturated my hair and scalp with WGO/ EVCO mix and put in 5 big plaits and threw on a shower cap and a durag and now I am sitting under my heating cap for an hour. I will threw my DC on top which also has WGO in it also :lick:.

Shampoo
ApHogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair (WASH)

Conditioner
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner (PART OF MY DC MIX)

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Mizani Coconut Souffle (MOISTURIZER AFTER WASH SESSION)
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment (USING AFTER WASH SESSION BUT B4 MOISTURIZER; RIGHT ON MY ENDS.)

Oil
Wheat Germ Oil (MIXED IN MY DC, USED IN MY HOT, AND WILL BE SEALING WITH AT THE END)
Jamaican Black Castro Oil (ON MY SCALP)

STAPLES as of THIS session (can change at any moment LOL :lol:)
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell) (USED RIGHT OUT THE SHOWER)
ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor (PART OF MY DC MIX)

I will be using all of these products tonight during my wash session.

ETA: I did everything except

***Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment (USING AFTER WASH SESSION BUT B4 MOISTURIZER; RIGHT ON MY ENDS.)

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
I just wanted to let ya'll know I have Alter Ego Garlic mask and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for sale in the Hair product exchange forum. :grin:

I have some things I need to sale also....need to take pics first though.
Some items arent hair related.

Back