Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 2

Leave-In/Moisturizer
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Mizani Coconut Souffle
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion

Just mixed 1 bottle of HE LTR LI with about 30+ pumps of HS 14n1 and scented it with Jamican Fruit FO to give it a stronger smelling scent for the Spring and Summer. It smells sooooo good :lick:.
Also took it out the pump but and added it to a 6oz plastic jar.

***ETA: Did another bottle and that one is scented Lemon Grass.

Last edited:
Other
CHI Silk Infusion
CHI Silk Infusion
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
ORS Edge Control
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide

***Trashed Motions Foam Wrap Lotion.

Confession: I've purchased two items this month. Keracare Hair Milk (My new moisturizer) and The twist and curl cream (to replace the TW loc it up stuff that I will be ridding myself of.)

I will be getting rid of my NTM Leave in, the GVP relaxing balm, and the Wave Nouveau Moisturizing lotion.

Ooh keracare hair milk sounds nice tell me more... Hows the smell, consistancy and ingredients?

Exactly what I wanna know.....:lick:

Other
CHI Silk Infusion
CHI Silk Infusion
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
ORS Edge Control

***Donated to my good friend, CHI Silk Infusion.

Leave-In/Moisturizer
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
(Jamaican Fruit) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
(Lemon Grass) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
(Cake Mix) Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
Mizani Coconut Souffle
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion

Other
CHI Silk Infusion
CHI Silk Infusion
Motions Foam Wrap Lotion
ORS Edge Control

Finished up last night after my cowash session.....GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)

Bought 11 CJ products. Don't judge me! The shipping to PR would've been a major killer so I got it now instead. :nono:

Ooh keracare hair milk sounds nice tell me more... Hows the smell, consistancy and ingredients?

The smell is nice. It's nice and sweet, but light. The consistency is very thick, almost like a cream, but it spreads easily and my hair drinks it up. The ingredients are:

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificato, Purified) Extracts: Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)1 and Acacia Concinna (Shikakai)1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil1, Theobromo Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)1, Cetearyl Alcohol1, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil1, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil1, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil1, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil1, Beeswax1, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil1, Tocopheryl Linoleate, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum1, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Ionone Gamma, Cetyl Alcohol1, Polysorbate 60, PEG-75 Lanolin, Laureth-9.

I have had so many problems with moisture and nothing was cutting it. I had to spritz my hair 4 times a day. Just too much if you ask me. I needed to find something that I could use in the morning that would last all day. As a relaxed head, almost all keracare products were hits, so I figured i'd give them a shot. I'm glad I did. The twist cream is also great. Nice light hold, lots of sheen and it also keeps my hair moisturized.

HTH!

Bought 11 CJ products. Don't judge me! The shipping to PR would've been a major killer so I got it now instead. :nono:

So what did you get?

The smell is nice. It's nice and sweet, but light. The consistency is very thick, almost like a cream, but it spreads easily and my hair drinks it up. The ingredients are:

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificato, Purified) Extracts: Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla)1 and Acacia Concinna (Shikakai)1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil1, Theobromo Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)1, Cetearyl Alcohol1, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil1, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil1, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil1, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil1, Beeswax1, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil1, Tocopheryl Linoleate, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum1, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, d-Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Ionone Gamma, Cetyl Alcohol1, Polysorbate 60, PEG-75 Lanolin, Laureth-9.

I have had so many problems with moisture and nothing was cutting it. I had to spritz my hair 4 times a day. Just too much if you ask me. I needed to find something that I could use in the morning that would last all day. As a relaxed head, almost all keracare products were hits, so I figured i'd give them a shot. I'm glad I did. The twist cream is also great. Nice light hold, lots of sheen and it also keeps my hair moisturized.

HTH!

Girllllll, update that pic LOL :lol:.

That products sounds real good though, I need to look into that maybe after this session is over.

NikkiQ said:

What is goin on in here?!! :look:

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

Have 1 more use of the SM Mist and my coffee castor oil blend. Moisturized and sealed my hair tonight before putting it up. Used up some TW Mist Bodifier but I still have a lot of that left.

Starting the curly girl method sometime this weekend :look: so bought a bottle of the Tresemme Naturals Conditioner.

Don't think I used up anything else.

I added the products to my stash list on the first page.

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

It's not like I bought a bunch of stuff I won't get use out of so I'm still good lol. Plus I rather take the hit to my stash now than pay $20 for shopping later.

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

Soooooo since adding FO's to my moisturizer, oil, and spray moisturizer; I feel as though they wont last that long bc I love the smell and always wanna use it.

I used some last night and this morning. Jamaican Fruit smells so yummy.....

Started the curly girl method tonight. Using my new bottle of Tresemme Naturals. It took me 2 hrs to cowash and finger detangle. This bottle won't make it a week :nono: After I figure out what I'm doing I will start going through the other conditioners in my stash.

Hey ladies, what is the max amount of oils that you believe are sufficient to have in your goal stash?

I was thinking 3 for me but I want a lot more, one for my scalp (JBCO) and 2 for my hair (EVCO and something else).

My WGO in my stash and thats about gone and luckily I got some Hairveda Vatika Oil from Seamonster, but once my WGO is gone IDK what to add because I will already have a form of EVCO in my stash.

Whats your max?

Hey ladies, what is the max amount of oils that you believe are sufficient to have in your goal stash?

I was thinking 3 for me but I want a lot more, one for my scalp (JBCO) and 2 for my hair (EVCO and something else).

My WGO in my stash and thats about gone and luckily I got some Hairveda Vatika Oil from @Seamonster, but once my WGO is gone IDK what to add because I will already have a form of EVCO in my stash.

Whats your max?

For me I think 3 is enough. Sunflower oil, grapeseed oil and some form of castor oil. I think if your hair likes oils then having a few more isn't an issue because yu can use them up quickly by adding them in your products. I think having more than 5 at a time, unless they are really small bottles may be overkill.

For me I think 3 is enough. Sunflower oil, grapeseed oil and some form of castor oil. I think if your hair likes oils then having a few more isn't an issue because yu can use them up quickly by adding them in your products. I think having more than 5 at a time, unless they are really small bottles may be overkill.

faithVA, your hair is similar to mine in the fact that it doesnt like heavy oils....so Grapeseed is light?

I have about umm 7 or 8 but I dont need that many for me 1 WGO will do

lamaria211, Yea I like that oil but the smell gets me.....so I have to mix it with something so the smell isnt overbearing.

I am enjoying playing with the curly girl method. So I bought 2 more bottles of the Tresemme at the grocery store. Didn't realize the Tresemme Naturals would be so hard to find. I bought the last 2 bottles. With using it to cowash and to leave-in, I realize at the beginning I will only get 6 to 8 uses out of it. So 3 bottles will get me through the 6 to 8 week trial period.

I will DC with my AO White Camellia still. And at some point I guess with all this cowashing I will need to use my AO GPB.

[USER=34547 said:
ZebraPrintLover[/USER];15934039]@faithVA, your hair is similar to mine in the fact that it doesnt like heavy oils....so Grapeseed is light?

Yes grapeseed is light like sunflower oil. I mixed them together because they have different properties (don't ask me what they are :lol:). But they blend well.

And I got a large bottle of each from Walmart, total of both less than $10. I'm not going to say they are the highest quality of oils :look: cuz its Walmart but for $10 and huge bottles I couldn't let that pass.

I won't be buying any other oils though. I usually end up regretting them.

I am enjoying playing with the curly girl method. So I bought 2 more bottles of the Tresemme at the grocery store. Didn't realize the Tresemme Naturals would be so hard to find. I bought the last 2 bottles. With using it to cowash and to leave-in, I realize at the beginning I will only get 6 to 8 uses out of it. So 3 bottles will get me through the 6 to 8 week trial period.

I will DC with my AO White Camellia still. And at some point I guess with all this cowashing I will need to use my AO GPB.

Yes grapeseed is light like sunflower oil. I mixed them together because they have different properties (don't ask me what they are :lol:). But they blend well.

And I got a large bottle of each from Walmart, total of both less than $10. I'm not going to say they are the highest quality of oils :look: cuz its Walmart but for $10 and huge bottles I couldn't let that pass.

I won't be buying any other oils though. I usually end up regretting them.

faithVA
#1....Imma beat you this session too I see LOL. Stay out the grocery store, its the debil.

#2.....Ok cool Imma look into Grapeseed Oil. Matter fact my mom has some I believe. I know she has Almond Oil and Avocado.

Used up the last of my coffee castor oil.

Don't be fooled now. I'm a pro at using stuff up and throwing stuff out. I can be down to 19 products in a weekend :lol: If cowashing works for me there will be quite a few products that will just be trashed. Can anyone say shea butter :yep:

Used up the last of my coffee castor oil.

Don't be fooled now. I'm a pro at using stuff up and throwing stuff out. I can be down to 19 products in a weekend :lol: If cowashing works for me there will be quite a few products that will just be trashed. Can anyone say shea butter :yep:

faithVA, bout time you used something up instead of buying LOL j/k :lachen:. I love you too LOL!

I dont want you to throw it out, I want you to use it up.

I need to update my stash list.

I'm giving away Redken All Soft Shampoo, All Soft Conditioner, and AG Fast Food leave in to my mom.

I'm donating Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze clarifying conditioner to someone.

I'm giving away Murray's Loc-Lock gel and Luster's S-Curl moisturizer to my sister who's natural.

I moved Hydratherma Naturals Daily Growth Lotion and Hydratherma Hair Oil to my daughter's stash. (Yeah, I'm cheating!:blush:) I've purchased new oils and moisturizer for my hair. :lol:

...And I bought:
Dabur Amla oil
Ancient formulae Mahabhringaraj Maka enriched herbal hair oil
Hesh Kalpi Tone powder x2 boxes
Hesh Neem powder
ORS HAIRepair Anti-breakage Creme
ORS HAIRepair Nourishing conditioner (1 trial size packet)

Back