Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 90 28.5%
  • Terlaxed

Votes: 30 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TruMe

I'm transitioning. Chose first option because I am no longer using heat and am aiming for a natural length of MBL-WL unstretched (with shrinkage). I cannot wait! Currently at bottom of my neck unstretched, APL stretched.

PureSilver

I'm Natural, i haven't used heat since my last relaxer oct 2009 and now that i'm officially natural since April 13, 2010 i'm even more scared to use heat. I'm toying with the idea of getting a blowout on my 1yr nappiversary and first flatiron as a natural on my b/day April 13th of this yr. I've also contemplated (not much) going back to relaxers but then i wanna show my mom and sisters that i can grow a nice head of natural hair faster and longer than they can:lachen:yes evil i know but they always messing with my hair making all kinds of comments so i wanna show them:yep:. I've also considered texlaxing since my strands are fine i don't wanna lose too much volume, so that might be a better option for me rather than a relaxer. Anyway all in all, i'm just trying to learn, share and grow with you all.
HHG

Last edited:

LayneJ

I'm a natural who rarely uses heat.
My current length is MBL, and I'm hoping to reach WL by the end of this year.

Lita

100% Natural..
Flat iron may-be 3-4xs a year..Not to much
Have a great deal of shrinkage..lol
TBL hair
LHCF...Since 2002 off & on...
Long term goal...Grow,Grow & Grow...Full thick CL pony-tail...So thats MTL..Hair...

Happy Hair Growing!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I have been natural since September, I'm 100% natural and don't use heat at all except to DC with a heating cap.

My Friend

:grin:
100% Natural..
Flat iron may-be 3-4xs a year..Not to much
Have a great deal of shrinkage..lol
TBL hair
LHCF...Since 2002 off & on...
Long term goal...Grow,Grow & Grow...Full thick CL pony-tail...So thats MTL..Hair...

Happy Hair Growing!

TBL:lick:What length was your hair in 2002?

SouthernBeauty

Au' Naturale checkin in! I dont plan on using direct heat until my 30th B'day (Dec) which will be a little after my 2 year mark!

I'm fairly newly natural, and I use heat occasionally, not rarely nor frequently. And I don't really understand heat-training that much, lol, but I don't think I'm that anyway.

makeupvixen

I'm just a lurker here. I don't say much at all on this forum, this is my first post since like mid October 2010. But I still read the posts and respond to personal messages

Lita

:grin:

TBL:lick:What length was your hair in 2002?

Hi! In Sept 2001 MBL..In 2002 my hair was cut to SL-APL...Then I cut it again because in Sept 2001 I had radiation & in 2002 I still was having reaction from it & my body was trying to adjust to the Meds..Summer 2002 it was BSL/Oct 2002 MBL...Went to get a trim & the stylist cut it back to BSL...Now! I just let it do whatever.......

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

My Friend

Hi ladies,

Forgive me I forgot an option or two:grin: if you feel comfortable choosing natural if you are no longer going to use relaxers, than it's fine.

This poll was just to get a gauge of the heads on the board. Yes. The poll has a margin for error:lachen:

LaFemmeNaturelle

I'm transitioning without a BC (will be 14 months post this month) so who knows how long it will be before I'm fully natural. I use heat when I want but I'm not heat trained.

ETA: Oh yeah I didn't vote because there is no option for me.

CrownCola

All natural, use heat regularly. (Past 2 months, after 2 year break)
:scratchch Contemplating mild "heat training" to make for less snappage when handling :drunk:

CrownCola

Hmmm...I guess none of the above??
Natural, use heat fairly consistently, not heat trained.

See.... this is where I get lost.
I have been "informed" that once heat use is frequent, your hair gets listed under the definition of "trained", since straightening becomes so much easier...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

ilah

I'll throw in (bored at work).
Member since April 09
Last relaxer - Sept 09
BC - July 2010
Currently 6ms natural
Current Regi (still being tweeked)
Co-wash w/ Suave Humectress 1-2 times a week
Moisturize w/ S-Curl No Drip (it's the business), ORS Olive Oil
Staple style - Curly Puff done on damp hair w/ Eco-Styler, S-Curl
Back up Style - 2 strand twist w/ MJ's CP

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
My 2 year anniversary as a natural is June 2011. I transitioned for 3 months before bcing. The plan is to use heat every 3 months (blow dry) and in the future press with my FHI Runway iron 1-2xs a year

NaturalBoss

Natural
Rarely use heat (haven't straightened since 3/10 and don't intend to straighten anytime soon, maybe never)
Currently BSL (not full, just the longest parts of my hair)
Goal is WL by 12/11

bebezazueta

Relaxed head here. My one year LHCF anniversary is in May and I'm stretching to MBL! Let's grow ladies.

SN - @LaFemmeNaturelle Love that siggy pic girl! Your hair is thick long and luscious