What LHCF memeber hair inspires you???????

PinkPeony

Thx Dsylla and Sounique:yep: you are to kind!!!!!!

I have to many inspirations to list all

Soliel,cocosweet,Dsylla are rocking the ultra thick hair

Isis,Redhotlala,Allandra
and Macherie,Supergirl b/c they've been maintaining relaxed/texlaxed long hair for years:yep:

I paid my 5$ b/c of Sylver and Southerngirl,I needed to see those fotki's

SleekandBouncy has beautiful hair short or long
Queeny has beaaautiful 4b hair
Kels my little Sis came a long way and has made an incredible transformation

Mochamadness,Chicoro,Sweetcashews have beautiful well maintained long hair as well

E-Williams has nice hair as well

qtslim,serenewaters and secretdiamond
as well as RIG are the undercover hairdiva's with gorgeous hair:yep:

Last edited:

ricochet

Oh my there are so many! I would have to say for me it would have to be Bubblinbrwnsuga (yes, you girl :) ) , Nay, Nay007 and Southerngirl.

lollyoo

ZZIRVINGJ inspires me. I'm not sure about whether or not we have similar textures, but I do love her hair. Oh yeah, and Bublinbrownsuga (sp) Her hair is bangin'
exactly, especially since am transitioning, i drool over these natural heads.
Also my naija sis sonce.

Last edited:

atlien

I would have to say Sistaslick...I love reading her articles and she is the one who turned me on to Kenra moisturizing conditioner..........

Also, Lonei....She was my first inspiration. Her hair success encouraged me to self relax and do my own hair.... I have never turned back.

GymFreak, how could I forget you! You are so helpful and I got two of your threads bookmarked! You are my newest inspiration!

Thanks Ladies!

Last edited:

Extremus

Thx Dsylla and Sounique:yep: you are to kind!!!!!!

I have to many inspirations to list all

Soliel,cocosweet,Dsylla are rocking the ultra thick hair

Isis,Redhotlala,Allandra
and Macherie,Supergirl b/c they've been maintaining relaxed/texlaxed long hair for years:yep:

I paid my 5$ b/c of Sylver and Southerngirl,I needed to see those fotki's

SleekandBouncy has beautiful hair short or long
Queeny has beaaautiful 4b hair
Kels my little Sis came a long way and has made an incredible transformation

Mochamadness,Chicoro,Sweetcashews have beautiful well maintained long hair as well

E-Williams has nice hair as well

qtslim,serenewaters and secretdiamond
as well as RIG are the undercover hairdiva's with gorgeous hair:yep:

:blush::blush::blush::shocked::shocked::shocked: Omg! I shouldn't even be listed with the ladies you named......but thank you! :cloud9:

KiniKakes

Awww, thanks girls!!!! :blush: I feel like i've been out of the "hair loop" for a while, so it really feels good to know that you guys still think about me and get "inspired." It means a lot to me! :yep:

gymfreak336

thank you ladies :)

The ladies who inspire me are:

Isis - She inspired me to really take care of my hair. Her hair is beyond gorgeous and she's a wonderful lady as well :)

Sonce - Beautfiul natural hair

Soliel185 and Ella - Rocks the big hair

Flowerhair, Star and Cichelle have my dream lenghth along with very beautiful hair

Gymfreak - Has inspired me to look at my hair from a technical standpoint. I have been following her advice about the PH balance and I can't thank her enough. My shedding has decreased significantly!! I know other's have said the same, but I *heard* Gymfreak. THANK YOU!!!

All of the Natural ladies - I will probably do the same (with Sisterlocks) one day :)

Man, the more I think the more names I could put down. There are soo many of you who inspire me. :yep:

:blush:Thanks D!!! Glad my posts have helped.

gymfreak336

:yep:co-signing to the above (esp. hair sensei Mocha)

...as well as KiniKakes...made that light bulb go off in my head to stop following what thick haired members were doing and seek out the fine haired ones....pivotal...and Lavendar, very supportive fine haired chick. Thank you.

Also adding my hair sensei Gym...thank you for pushing me to try new things :yep:...the same goes for hair cousins Sareca, Tee, Priestess and Brownie.

Happy Hair Hugs to All...

Thanks CUZ!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Traycee and LaManda for the shoutout too!

Lady Esquire

Q, :blush: Thanks homie. You know I been trying:lachen:

Queeny
Tee
Lauren450
Clenish (I think that is how spell it)
Silverlotus
Nappity
Dsylla
Dlewis
Kinicakes
Tracy
Traycee
Isis
TaraDyan
Blackbarbie
NuMe2004
SleekandBouncy
Flowerhair
Kiesha
Dillard
Missfadu
Pinkskates
Naturallady
Sareca
Yari
LadyEsquire
ItsyBitsy
Luvinwife

I got more, I will be back

I did a double take when I saw my name! :blush::drunk: Gym, you are my girl!!!!

You are the hair science guru around these parts, and I am a mere grasshopper!

SistaSlick, just waiting on her book to come out. You know she drops all kinds of knowledge.

Macherieamour, I see big things in her future with her amazing blog and dvds.

MsKibibi, JenniferMD - I am not sure if they're still members, but I visit their fotkis on the regular. And they both chronicled fotkis for a long time showing amazing progress.

Lauren450, relaxed and natural. And her thickness is unbeleivable.

Godsflowerrr, Lonei the bomb rollersets.

KiniKakes, Redhotlala, Southergirl, DatJerseyDime, Alia - their length has defied every single black hair myth! And they are all relaxed heads.

gymfreak336

I did a double take when I saw my name! :blush::drunk: Gym, you are my girl!!!!

You are the hair science guru around these parts, and I am a mere grasshopper!

SistaSlick, just waiting on her book to come out. You know she drops all kinds of knowledge.

Macherieamour, I see big things in her future with her amazing blog and dvds.

MsKibibi, JenniferMD - I am not sure if they're still members, but I visit their fotkis on the regular. And they both chronicled fotkis for a long time showing amazing progress.

Lauren450, relaxed and natural. And her thickness is unbeleivable.

Godsflowerrr, Lonei the bomb rollersets.

KiniKakes, Redhotlala, Southergirl, DatJerseyDime, Alia - their length has defied every single black hair myth! And they are all relaxed heads.

You know I e-stalk you :lol: :bighug:

miami74

Machieramour - I found this site through her youtube when I was searching on hair care one day. Her dvd on rollersetting was very inspirational to me, especially with just starting my own hair journey.

Sistaslick - very, very informative. I learned soooo much about hair through her.

Ladyesquire - very inspirational hair journey over the years and her hair texture looks very similar to mine, so I pay close attention to her techniques.

However, all the ladies on this site are wonderful with sharing hair care tips.

freshlikemoi

I'm only saying her, because she was my first inspiration. I used to stalk her fotki before I really started on this hair care journey. KINIKAKES!!!!!!

zzirvingj

Oh WOW!

THANK YOU donewit-it, Napp, HAIRapy, Traycee, Tayw29, fabiennd, Anancy, miss cherokee, glamazon386, soliel185, SUZIEq, Brockstar, lollyoo and cherry blossom for mentioning me!

:bighug:
Soooo many people inspire me here!

I don't like to name names because there are sooo many people I will forget...but I will say really quickly that Chicoro, MsJadu, Supergirl and Macheriamour really do have awesome hair! So does Jenny, but I'm not sure if she's a member here or not. Micarae's hair is just gorgeous, and she was one of my very first natural inspirations. Last but not least, I've got my eye on silverlotus right now...have you SEEN her hair???!! :grin:

Sequoia

CandiceC- Your Trim/Cut It Until It's Even" Challenge update thread helped me with issues with my back kitchen and uneven hair :thankyou:

Kinikakes- Gave my fine hair hope:thankyou:

sylver 2- the scarf method when airdrying has been a hair saver :thankyou:

Sistaslick- Your articles are on point, very helpful. :thankyou:

You ladies all have beautiful hair.

SoSweet08

macherieamour
PinkSkates
KiniKakes
Sistaslick
Sareca
Mochamadness
Kiesha
Gymfreak
buttaflye03
Candy C
Freshlikemoi
Loveya4ever
BabyGurl
RegsWife
naturallady

I'll add more later

Last edited:

Sunshine_One

I've been inspired by MANY here, but my all time faves are:

Bubblingbrownshuga
sylver2

Both have been very helpful in my LHCF journey. I've incorporated many of their techniques into my regime. Thanks so much ladies!

My inspirations come from the following PhD's (Professional hair Divas):

1) SistaSlick - for her wealth of knowledge
2) Babygurl - love her length
3) Kinikakes - for always updating her fotki with lots of pics
4) Redhotlala - her hair is on my "wish list"
5) Macherieamour - just simply "maaaaavelous!"

tocktick

Without a doubt, Sonce!

i agree :)

there are more people whose hair i admire but it's usually "in passing". meaning that i will see their siggy or avatar in a thread and think their hair looks very nice but sometimes their name doesn't stick in my mind. if i see them around then i will post some more names up.

InNeedofHairapy

There's too many....but most of mine have natural hair or are transitioning..they inspire me b/c they are where I want to be (natural) or they are transitioning beautifully (which I am TRYING to do) Pinkskates, chicoro, southerntease, bubblnbrownsugar....

...macherieamour is one too even though she relaxes, she just has gorgeous healthy hair and a wonderful site w/ great instructions on hair care.