What LHCF memeber hair inspires you???????

Halimah

Ladies
We all know b4 we join LHCF most of us all browse through the photo gallery to look at the members hair here :yep::yep:, and even while joining we some of us even hunted members down trying to find out their hair regimen :giggle:. Well from being a memeber in LHCF some of the members have help us out alot by answering questions and giving us good advice. So who or what members inspired you the most to either try to gain or retain healthy hair and length and to also try to set a Hair goal for yourself to grow long beautiful healthy hair like theirs?

And to all the LHCF members who have help all of us ecspecially the newbies here, here is something in advance for you :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Halimah

Its hard for me to pick b/c a few women here have help me out alot but the 1# person who has inspired me the most is..........

1. but first read number 3
2.I know your getting upset I'm sorry but read number 4
3.Sorry not here I meant to say number 5
4.her name is read number 6
5.ok ok be patient but I meant to say read number 2
6.Seeminglysweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

skyborn09

I would have to say without a doubt Macherieamour, Choconillaprincess, Pinkskates,Silverlotus, and Mochamadness!

:dance7::bounceline::worship2:

LivingDoll

My inspirations are:

Mochamadness
KiniKakes
Sistaslick
Macherieamour

There are many others that I drool over, but these ladies have posted regimens and have readily shared information which have inspired me in my journey to long hair.

donewit-it

ZZIRVINGJ inspires me. I'm not sure about whether or not we have similar textures, but I do love her hair. Oh yeah, and Bublinbrownsuga (sp) Her hair is bangin'

Last edited:

SheenaVee

Macherieamour. Shes the reason i even found this forum. i was looking for black hair tip vids and i came across hers on youtube and went to her website and it went on frm there! So thanks macherieamour! :)

Lovelylocs

Southerngirl, Hiza, and brownrelaxed hair. There were others too, but I can't remember who they are right now. Peachtree has some nice hair too!

Now that i am past brastrap, I'm looking more for fullness, shine, and even more length... so I've turned to bollywood!

SparkleDoll

Sylver2, Flowerhair, SweetCashew, Pokahantas, Peachtree, Iris, and one more member who started a thread a few days ago. I forgot her name, but she is natural 4a, her hair is bra strap, and one of her pics was her hair in finger curls.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
MacherieAmour
PinkSkates
ZZirving
BabyGurl
SistaSlick
Cholet112
Softresses
Santia
Chicoro
Bublinbrnsuga
Sereca
MizzBrown
There's so many, I can't remember them all... but there's A LOT of women on here that keep me inspired!:yep:

gymfreak336

Queeny20, Tee and gymfreak. Q

Q, :blush: Thanks homie. You know I been trying:lachen:

Queeny
Tee
Lauren450
Clenish (I think that is how spell it)
Silverlotus
Nappity
Dsylla
Dlewis
Kinicakes
Tracy
Traycee
Isis
TaraDyan
Blackbarbie
NuMe2004
SleekandBouncy
Flowerhair
Kiesha
Dillard
Missfadu
Pinkskates
Naturallady
Sareca
Yari
LadyEsquire
ItsyBitsy
Luvinwife

I got more, I will be back

Traycee

This is hard b/c I'm still learning everyone's name ........Listed in no specific order.....I have to up more name of my favs...I'll B back

Lauren450
Silverlotus
Dlewis
Gymfreak(should write a book...Love the way she has educated herself and is helping others)
Blackbarbie
MacherieAmour
Pinkskates(hair and fitness)
SistaSlick
Kiesha
Supergirl
CandyC
Pokahontas
Zzirving
Softtresses

Tayw29

I have many but everytime i see

Zzirving & Bublinbrnsuga

I want to go natural, and then I see

Sareca

I want to texlax, and then I see

Marcherieamour

and I want stay relaxed

I love you all but yall make me crazy :grin:

It~Can~Grow

Sareca:
I love, love her thickness
Ability to create and share a solid regimen
Product creativity
Hair health and can readily identify what causes what
My APL goal (really past APL)

Sistaslick:
Wow. Our resident follicle-ditor
Wanna know why? She'll tell you
Hair help desk troubleshooter
My BSL goal (really past BSL)

Kinikakes:
Wonderful soft texture when relaxed
My hair twin when stretching
Solid relaxer regimen
My MBL goal

Sweetcashew:
What else needs to be said :notworthy
My WL-Rollerset goal

There are others, these are just the folks that I bothered and pestered :weird:

Last edited:

Duchesse

RedHotlala (spelling?) and Sylver2 were the first two albums that I saw, clutched my pearls, and made me get up and cry to my momma why couldn't I have hair like theirs.

But I've been up in so many of you ladies albums it's not even funny...I've clutched my pearls several times since.

ivyQuietstorm

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! I don't know half of these peoples, but I'll be checking out profiles and fotki's later. As a newbie, there is so much info this site I feel like I'm runnin' trying to catch up.

My favorites will be inserted here:

:peace:

sexyeyes3616

Silverlotus- She is definitely one of my inspirations. I aspire to get to her length one day.
Kinikakes-same with kini

Last edited:

growinstrong

I would have to say:

JenniferMD
Kinikakes
Macherimore
Sylver2
sweetcashew
rethotlala
SleekandBouncy
Lonei