What's your current length? July 2006

Length for July 2006

• Total voters

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
My hair is just barely touching the middle of my ear. My goal is bsl. I have a long way to go.

*Happily Me*

Well, when my hair is wet, it's at APL in the front and and a little past APL in the back.

But, that's when the hair is wet.

dynamic1

My lowest layers are past bsl with the top layers just above BSL. This is when wet or stretched. Realistically, I'll give away about 2-3 inches throughout the layers with the next trim. My goal is to have all my layers reach 18" when stretched.

i have u shape so going from fron to back it's chin length in the front to collar length, the back is past shoulder but not yet arm pit length

KiniKakes

A couple of inches shy of Bra Strap Length..... and waiting to just pass it, so that i can trim off an inch or so, and get rid of those thin ends.

LadyChe

At BSL. Yippee!!! I'm staying here until the end of the year, and growing these darn layers out.

I'm Somewhere Between Apl/Bsl.Just Had A Relaxer Last Weekend And Had A Rollerset So I Really Can't See The Length,But I'm Washing Tonight So I'll See What Happens:p

Hair Peace

destiny616 said:
i have u shape so going from fron to back it's chin length in the front to collar length, the back is past shoulder but not yet arm pit length

pretty much describes my hair to a T!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
As of May I was shoulder length stretched, but I have alot of layers in my hair dut to the BC. So the top only reaches to the bottom of my neck. I haven't heat straightened since May, so my hair is probably a little bit longer. APL by February baby!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Mid-back/waist-length. I'm not sure which one cuz I haven't straightened in a while and I had a minor set back a few months ago (big trim).

mscocoface

Just at BSL barely touching but touching none the less. That might change if I decide to do a dusting. Not sure. So far the ends this summer seem to like what I am doing with them.

Still getting some knots and tangles but not like I use to. Changed up my routine to add Qhemets Heavy Cream and will be adding some Red Palm Butter as soon as I get it. Can't wait! :grin:

smuice

I am currently between arm-pit and bsl! I have some growth at the moment so by dec I want to be full bsl!:grin: