What LHCF memeber hair inspires you???????

Ummm.....my idol is Lala, but I admire, Cichelle, Chicoro, Tee, FlowerHair, Quietone2(I think that's her) EmpressRi, Sylver2, Pokahontas, Lucia3k, Memee1978, CandyC, Traycee, and a bunch of other women......but these women have the most beautiful hair, natural and relaxed. And they all have the length I want one day.....

shae101s

Without a doubt these are my absolute most inspiring LHCFers! In order are of my gawk lol:

AngelDoll
Zzirvingj
Queeny20
LadyLibra

Those are my all time faves!

Spongie Bloom

sylver2 because of her beautiful hair (and thru fotki stalking) now wash my hair like she does and my hair thanks me for it, especially that john frieda xtra strength serum

and Kiesha i just love her hair and how helpful her fotki is

Anew

BABYGURL!

The very first fotki I saw was dontspeakdefeat and that was from a google search, I don't kow what I was searching but her fotki came up. I don't think I knew about hair boards before that. But I was impressed with her fotki, it was totally new to me; People tracking their hair, lol. Then I saw Babygurl....

Anew

Also Sylver, I heart her hair. These two ladies have the same hair type as me and both maintain healthy relaxed hair at the length I want....

PureSilver

I would have to say without a doubt Macherieamour, Choconillaprincess, Pinkskates,Silverlotus, and Mochamadness!

:dance7::bounceline::worship2:

These are my choices too but i can also add a few more, ladies like ANGELDOLL, JAMAICALOVELY, SYLVER2, SWEETCASHEW, KINIKAKES, LETITIA TEE, ALIAHAIR. LADYAGGIE
I LOVE THESE LADIES, they've been a tremendous inspiration and to all those who mentioned kind words and encouragement a huge thank you.