What LHCF memeber hair inspires you???????

cheeks87

macherie...SILVERLOTUS(i drool)

eewilliams(her hair is so pretty and looks strong and healthy)

and some people whose names i can't remember. but i try to comment when someone's hair wows me....so they know who they are

mnemosyne

Kinikakes! Her hair when it was shorter and thinner sort of reminds me of mine. I hope I can have similar progress.

Macheriamor and Sistaslick (I remember her from my bhm days) have so many awesome tips.

I'm really bad with names so I don't normally remember.

chebaby

macherieamour. she has the most beautiful hair i've ever seen. there are others believe me but she's first on my list.
but thank all of you ladies with beautiful hair and an open mind to teach the rest of us

Lita

Members Who Inspire ME! Chicoro,Pokohantas,Hiza,Sherry Love & Unlv. HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Extremus

macherie...SILVERLOTUS(i drool)

ewilliams(her hair is so pretty and looks strong and healthy)

and some people whose names i can't remember. but i try to comment when someone's hair wows me....so they know who they are

Oh my! :blush:..... I'm trying to get where you are! :yep: Long, healthy, thick (from root to tip) hair :grin:

P.S.
You're such a cutie!

cocochanty

everyone inspires me. Because everyone has something to offer some how. But it was sistaslick who put me on to LHCF.

So sistaslick, if you are reading this.....I just wanted to say thank you. My hair is the longest it has ever been and the thickest it has ever been. And I have been following your regimen since 2006. I'm 1 inch away from BSL I would have pics but my camera broke.

that is all:weird::thumbsup::happydance:

Last edited:

SouthernTease

There's too many....but most of mine have natural hair or are transitioning..they inspire me b/c they are where I want to be (natural) or they are transitioning beautifully (which I am TRYING to do) Pinkskates, chicoro, southerntease, bubblnbrownsugar....

...macherieamour is one too even though she relaxes, she just has gorgeous healthy hair and a wonderful site w/ great instructions on hair care.

:yep: :yep: :yep: All of these women are my inspirations too. :yep:

There are too many to name. I have lurked here and been a member of BHM for a long time and I think I found these sites doing a search on hair care and found something by Sistaslick which lead me to BHM and here. I love this site. I am inspired by everyone here in one way or another. It is so nice to have a place to come and talk about hair without people looking at me like I’m crazy or calling me shallow. I don’t know anyone here too well but I know we share a common love, hobby or whatever you want to call it. I always felt that people didn’t know what they were talking about when they told me my hair wouldn’t get that long but now I know the truth… Anyway, this entire site is truly an inspiration and the members are what make it what it is. Thank you all. Okay let me stop. I could go on forever. :grin:

delitefulmane

Umm does any even read the post on the nth page of the thread??? Just wondering... LOL Ok where do I begin *clears throat*

Queeny20
Lauren450
Gradygirl
Silverlotus
Nappity
Dsylla
Dlewis
Kinicakes
Traycee
Isis
NuMe2004
Flowerhair
Dillard
Pinkskates
Naturallady
Sareca
LadyEsquire
Turnergirl
Macherieamor
Slyver

All of you ladies heads have been stalked....numerous times!!
:sekret::sekret::sekret:

anon123

JustKiya and Nonie for having such positive attitudes about their hair and protective styling. Que for not only managing her gorgeous hair but 3 more heads of gorgeous hair. Now that is skill.

moonglowdiva

I guess I'm late seeing this thread but I was initially inspired by Sistaslick because I googled hair growth and her fotki poper up. The knowledges that she has passed on laid the foundation for me. My other inspirations are Zzirvingj because she is natural and is the Queen of Hair. I never knew natural hair could grow as long as hers and Sylver2. Slyver2 is the Queen of Stretch and one day I will be able to do grand stretches like her but until then I will stretch toward 16 weeks. My next challenge.

Denise11

I'm gonna say, iris (irresistable). I've been staking her since I found this site, a few months ago, I even watch her on YouTube. I LOVE her hair and her videos. Another one that I just started stalking is traycee. Beautiful hair!

Finally Free

I'm going to say that, all of you ladies are very inspiring to me and my daughter. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and knowledge about hair Care. Much Appreciated!!!

loulou82

Que
Lauren450
Pinkskates
Chocolate01
Amara
Loolalooh
Wildchild
Sam Jones (Queen of Steam)

Non LHCF: Sera252

luxe.li.

All the ladies on the board, but specifically Going Natural, EmpressRi, Southern Tease and its only a few because I'm new and I can't remember names, but so many ladies on here have beautiful hair, whether its natural, relaxed, or texlaxed.

Ya'll really know how to take care of your hair!

vestaluv1

Macherieamour. Shes the reason i even found this forum. i was looking for black hair tip vids and i came across hers on youtube and went to her website and it went on frm there! So thanks macherieamour! :)

Ditto! (2 the bolded)
I saw her vids before finding this forum and she made me realise that actually, my hair could go beyond shoulder length and that ONE DAY, I can have 'long' hair!

Liberianmami26

Ladykpnyc her videos helped me a lot to know what to do with natural hair and led me to lhcf
MissNorway inspired by her transition
sistaslick thanx for the info on breakage and moisture vs protein
sylver2 just love her hair
sunshine for the scarf method
traycee keepin it simple
pinkskates natural inspiration also
tee also has really nice hair
there a lot more cant remember you all

grownupnai

Curly Nikki
Chichelle?
Flowergirl?
Pochahantas

I think I spelled some of those usernames wrong, wrong wrong, But I want to be like those girls when my hair grows up ;)
Five year hip length challenge anyone?

Tee

Thanks to the lady that mentioned me. I also have many many inspirations here. If I want to know anything, I know I can count on LHCF to find the answer/method!!!