What's your current length? July 2006

Length for July 2006

• Total voters
Just wanted to create a public poll where those who wanted to participate could log their current lengths for July 2006. Also I was hoping we could use this as a quick way to find other members with the same length and/or longer lengths for inspiration. It would be great if every month or few months we could do a poll and see ourselves move around the chart. Hope I included all the possible lengths.

inthepink

I'm just at the end of my bra strap though I am thinking I might trim it to just above my bra strap so I can get closer to evening up my layers and the front.

Brownie

I think my longest length is a little below bottom of bra strap. Hard to measure natural hair. This year I hope to get back to the length my hair was before my get-rid-of-texturizer cut.

melodee

A little below bra strap, but I will need a trim next month, so I'll probably be back to just at the strap again.:smirk:

kbody4

My current length is between shoulder-armpit length. I was 3 inches away from brastrap length ( had a good trim) :ohwell: . Then again, I have new growth so I won't be relaxing until Labor Day. Hopefully I will gain some length .

Cichelle

I'm at the top of my bra strap with a goal to be at the bottom of my bra strap by the end of the year.

CarLiTa

due to the nearly 5 inches of hair that were cut off in May, I'm only about 2 inches away from brastrap. Ugh.. when I think of it this way, I get mad, lol, because I DIDN'T want all that cut off. I'd be so close to waistlength right now... but hey... it will grow back :)

Allandra

Currently, I'm just past waist length.

I always get back to waist length once I get a relaxer touch up (because that's when I get my trims).

I like it best at waist length.

Miss*Tress

Just past bra strap, but I need a trim and I'm on the "No clip until December" challenge so I could end the year with very little or no net growth. :ohwell:

seeminglysweet

I haven't seen my hair straightened and down in about 4-5 weeks but my braid out is just about at bra strap so I should be there when I flat iron in two-weeks.

planodiva

Just past shoulder in the front and laying btw my shoulder blades in the back. But it still seems so short and thin so I have been contemplating a blunt cut.

PinkPeony

Just past SL in the back,about chin on the sides.
I hope I will be APL next year this time and my sides SL to collarbone.

Denim And Leather

MizaniMami said:
2-3 inches to BSL. Come on baby, I can taste ya!

:lol: Same here! Doesn't it seem like it's taking forever to reach BSL?

ETA- In the front, it's full APL, and in the back, it's 2-3 inches from full BSL (where the hair will cover my bra strap.)

Last edited: