HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm doing a HOT at the moment with hemp seed and coconut oils. Then I added castor oil to the ends of my braids. I'll leave this mixture on overnight.

LaidBak

Shampooed, now doing a hot oil treatment under the dryer with a mix of JBCO, EVOO, WhGO, grapeseed oil,and emu oil. Will use conditioner to rinse it out.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I haven't posted in a while but I've been sealing, oil rinsing and scalp massaging so I'm still in the game.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I finally deep conditioned and decided to use HH MTC on my damp hair. I'm going to air dry and see if my hair likes using it this way, too.

faithVA

Melted down my shea butter blend together. I sealed my ends with this. Probably need to reseal in the morning.

chelseatiara

Havent tried my apricot oil yet....might seal my braid out with it....even though i really dont care for the smell...

xu93texas

I haven't posted much since I got a sew-in. I managed to wash/dc yesterday. I pre-poo my leave out section with evco. I sealed with HTN hair growth oil after blow drying.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Did a pre-treatment on dry hair with coconut oil only. No wetting the hair with water or applying conditioner this time around. Going to shampoo, condition, detangle and cornrow my hair for the week. Will probably wear a wig too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use Pumpkin Seed Oil tonight with my Leave-In and will use Christine Gant's Herbal Rich Hair Butter on Scalp.

Ended Up Using:

Purabody Naturals Pure Sapote Oil and a little Pure Emu Oil instead.

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I wish I had written down the ratios of hemp, wheat germ and evoo. My hair really likes this combo for oil rinsing. Anyway, I oil rinsed with that combo tonight.

I applied my LIs after cowashing and massaged scalp with rice bran oil.