HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

LaidBak

Massaged Sulu Max Gro into my scalp last night. Massaged Global Goddess Hair Oil (coconut oil) and wheat germ oil into my hair this morning. I'm going to work out and then wash my hair.

Lita

Moisturized with TLC (Hibiscus leave-in) & Sealed with TLC Boaba oil...

*Yes,Start a 2012 Challenge -It has helped me out a lot/Texture & all..

Happy Hair Growing!

Brownie518

Massaged some Shi Naturals Grow potion in and put some Claudie's Vere oil all over my hair. My scalp feels so good using the potion regularly.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Will Pre-poo with hemp seed oil tonight in preparation for my wash day tomorrow. I am also oiling my scalp with my castor oil mix.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Scalp massaged with Tiiva Naturals organic oil tonight

ETA: Thx @Shay72. I was wondering how I would get rid of the Enso serum. You gave me an idea. I typically don't do HOTs but will give it a try.

IDareT'sHair, I didn't learn much about oils this semester as I was a slacking student. Next semester I will visit class regularly, do my homework and pay close attention so that at the end of the semester, I too will have that level appreciation for oils. :spinning:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Got Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence Pomegrante Pomade in the Mail today.

A very nice oil/pomade. I rubbed a little on my edges & nape.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
It's been a while since I last checked in, but I'm still oiling my hair up good err day. :grin:

Steamed for about 45 mins tonight with my new beloved Sapote Oil. :love3:

choctaw

wet hair and did brahmi oil rinse. neem oil on edges and ends, braid to dry. Went to my Indian grocer and purchased coconut and castor oils.

choctaw

rinse henna gloss
oil rinse with maka oil :lick:
section and oil hair with fenugreek coconut shea butter and make chunky twists

belleza

Can ya'll tell me why we don't like petroleum again. Because I used Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro, baggied it over night with conditioner. I did a CO wash this morning, and my new growth was supple and moist and beautiful. I never use products with petroleum, but I was loving my hair this morning!

chelseatiara

Went to GNC yesterday and tried to buy some almond oil and the guy was like wait you dont wanna buy 2? They are buy 1 get 1 half off! Me----> :look: lol So i went back to the shelf and debated between the jojoba oil and avocado oil and decided on jojoba oil so thats what im gonna do with my twists with this morning :grin: (kinda want to go back and get the avocado oil :look: )