HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

againstallodds

Moisturized with HH coconut yuzu, sealed with HV vatika frosting... On their own both products smell really good... Together, not so much. My hair doesn't know WHAT it wants to smell like right now

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Can't decide on Christine Gant's Herbal Rich Hair Butter or a Little Bit of Trigger.

Wash Day, so I'll be using Marie Dean's Argan Blend with my Leave-In.

choctaw

using blend of oils for oil rinses and pre-poo:

fenugreek infused coconut oil
fenugreek infused sesame oil
neem infused castor/almond oil

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Massaged in Christine Gant's Herbal Rich Hair Butter:grin:

Infused Olive Oil, Comfrey, Burdock Root, Neem, Chamomile, Nettle, Black Walnut Hull, Calendua Flowers, Unrefined Shea Butter, Unrefined Cocoa Butter. Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosemary & Lemongrass Leaf Oil

I *Heart* This Stuff.:lick:

againstallodds

Moisturized with DB Transitioning Creme and sealed with hemp seed oil.
Prepped garlic infused coconut oil with lavender oil to mask the scent, to use as HOT this weekend.

Lita

Dampen hair with warm water & Moisturize with Shea moisture hibiscus cream & sealed with Rice bran oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Shay72 - I been eyeballing that defrizzer, you gonna make me go get it if she drop a sale!

Ummm, haven't checked in, I think I accidently unsubcribed when I was on my phone. Those buttons are so darn close!

This week I know I sealed with SD Nourish. I need to step it up on the Trigga, and all the other oils I got laying around.

lamaria211

Doing a HOT right now with wild growth oil and a mix I made of evoo, jbco, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e oil

winona

Ladies I just have to share:) I have been using a mister for about 2 weeks now to apply oil to my scalp and ends after I have set my style and it is the best thing since sliced bread. I am normally a little heavy handed and this allows me not to be in addition to giving even coverage. Someone mentioned this a while back and I was using it for the kitchen but I just got to using it on my hair. I linked the one I got below.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=11318517

ETA BTW it really stretches the oil:)

Last edited:

faithVA

Oiled my scalp with coffee castor oil blend. Moisturized with sta sof fro and sealed my ends with shea butter.

againstallodds

Todays HOT: garlic infused coconut oil on my scalp and mix of JBCO, safflower, grapeseed, and vitamin E oil on the length of my hair.

winona

[USER=118875 said:
IDareT'sHair[/USER];15864047]winona Shay72

Thanks! I wanted some ideas (of oils) so I wouldn't use anything too heavy, that would cause it to Clog Up.

The mister is made for olive oil so I think we should be fine as long as we use something that consistency or thinner:)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I agree. That is an excellent idea! Will definitely make a nice Oil Sheen Spritzer:yep:

Thanks Again winona:grin:

Will use maybe Pumpkin Seed Oil with my Leave-In or Marie Dean Argan Blend (sample size). May use this one up.

After dry, will use Christine Gant's Herbal Rich Hair Butter.:lick:

Lawd...why that durn butta' gotta be $25.00??? :blush:...:nono:

Brownie518

I have my length covered in PRE to protect it during my touch up.
I'll probably put some oils on top of my DC, too. A mix of hemp, JBCO, garlic, amla, and brahmi oils.