COWASH CHALLENGE 2012 PART II- April 1-June 30, 2012

faithVA

I guess I didn't really cowash :ohwell: Washed with Deva Curl No Poo and then DCd with Deva Curl Heaven In Hair. Tonight should be my cowash night but I'm skipping. I will pick back up tomorrow.

NaturalfienD

Jobwright said:
Does anyone use clarifying shampoo? I read that after so many oils and conditioners, it is necessary to clarify. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I use a clarifying shampoo once a month to get rid of buildup. When I do it's either V05 clarifying kiwi shampoo or Roux porosity corrector (clarifying) shampoo.

HTH :)

Ogoma

Co-washed with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat on Thursday...awesome cleansing and detangling, as always!

I :love: this conditioner. I am in Canada so I have to drive 45 minutes across the border to get it. I hate driving or being in a car for long so you can imagine how much I love this conditioner and all TJ stuff.

faithVA

Cowashed today with Tresemme Naturals. Trying to use it up. Then used Deva Curl One as my leave-in.

NaturalfienD

Hello Ladies,

I will be cowashing tonight with V05 Passion Fruit Moisture Milks ... adding a few drops of Rosemary and water to dilute the mix a little for better distribution. I started working out again after a three week hiatus and I am definitely in need of consistent cowashing from here on out.

Have a great day all!!

Ogoma

Co-washed with Jessicurl Aloeba. I had my 'fro out in the sun all day Sunday so I used CJ Beauticurls Strengthening as a rinse-out.

Co-washing with Jessicurl WDT tomorrow.

TruMe

Cowashed last night with Alaffia conditioner. Then, just because I am running out of my leave-in and wanted to use it tonight when I do my regular wash, I decided to put tresemme naturals conditioner in and leave it in. My curls looked amazing! My hair felt very moisturized this morning as well. Hmmm, may have to think about this one real hard.

faithVA

Cowashed with Taliaah Waajid herbal conditioner. Washed with it and then followed with the Tresemme Naturals to soften it up a bit. Don't think the TW Herbal Condish is the best for my hair so tossed it.

Last edited:

lamaria211

faithVA said:
Cowashed with Taliaah Waajid herbal conditioner. Washed with it and then followed with the Tresemme Naturals to soften it up a bit. Don't think this is the best for my hair so tossed it.

Which did u toss the TW herbal condis smells so good ive never owned it but I sniffed it in store:)

faithVA

Which did u toss the TW herbal condis smells so good ive never owned it but I sniffed it in store:)

You ruined my theory that people don't read anything in this thread :lol:

I threw out the Taliah Waajid. I used it before as a deep conditioner and I thought I loved it :ohwell: Just starting to pay more attention to how things interact with my hair.

Julessy

Cowashed two days ago with Suave Humectant Conditioner (once again) . I really like how this stuff makes my hair feel. The problem is when humidity hits, my hair is a frizz ball of mess, so this time after cowashing with it, I used my L'oreal Eversleek Humidity Block Leave-in and it did the trick.

faithVA

Prepooed with Tresemme Naturals. Cowashed with Giovanni Deep Moisture :lick: And used Deva Curl One as a leave-in. Running out of cowash conditioners.

NaturalfienD

Hello Ladies,

I will be cowashing tonight with V05 Moisture Milks (Passion Fruit), a little Rosemary EO, and a cap fill of SAA. Chuurch ....

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Cowashed tonight with millcreek biotin conditioner and a mix of prairie naturals SAA conditioner with AOHSR - I really needed to up my protein:yep:

faithVA

Prepooed with Tresemme Naturals. I cowashed with Giovanni Smooth as silk tonight. DCing with Deva Curl Heaven in Hair. Let's see what happens.

I think I will skip the prepoo tomorrow.

sckri23

After this salon trip I'm gonna change my co wash schedule to every other day. shampoo and dc on saturdays which will be every 2 weeks