HOTS,Sealing,Rinses Challenge 01/01/12..03/01/12

Ms_CoCo37

Hi Ladies!

I'm just checking in. Still using my beloved oils, and I have to say they've been a lifesaver when it comes to detangling my wash n' go's.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Checking in. Washed, conditioned, yadda yadda and sealed with Qhemet Biologics Castor & Moringa Softening Serum. I really like that this comes with a pump so I don't have to put my finger in the oil. Will have to get pump bottles for my other oils now.

LaidBak

Used Claudie's elixir on my scalp and did a scalp massage. Put Claudie's edge balm on my edges and her ends insurance on my ends. Put sunflower oil on my hair (trying something new). Put on my plastic cap, scarf, and turbie twist. Time for bed!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Massaged in some Coffee Hair Creme (Hairitage's Jar Of Joe).

Also, touched my problem areas with a little CR Growth Oil because it was close by.

againstallodds

Moisturized with DB coconut lemongrass transitioning creme, sealed with hemp seed oil.
Applied sulfur growth foundations peppermint pomade to edges.

Ltown

Greyland
Haven't checked in but always seling with oil and butters like hv cocasta oil, homemade mix of jojoba, broccoli, onion, garlic, evco. Butters: hairtage, sarauvun.

billyne

Hey ya'll..still oiling up my napps :thumbsup: i was happy for about 2 weeks when the weather was warm here and i could use my beloved coconut oil but now its back cold again so im back using my jbco. Having helmet head is so not sexy.

LaidBak

Doing an oil prepoo with Claudie's Elixir and Claudie's ends insurance on my ends. I have my plastic cap and turbie twist on.

youwillrise

same thing ive been doing for the past 5 days or so...apricot and castor oil to seal in shea moisture coconut & hibiscus curl & style milk. baggy on.