HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

Ronnieaj

I prepoo'd last night with shikakai oil on the scalp and jabakusum oil on the strands. Did my ayurvedic tea rinse, cowashed and DC'd, LI, sealed with Softee Indian Hemp Butter on ends. My hair actually really likes this on the last 2 inches:yep:. Keeps the ends very moisturized.

choctaw

After 2 hour swim, I trimmed the ends of my twists. I dipped fingers in neem oil and undid twists. Applied brahmi oil on hair and scalp and worked from roots to ends with fingers. Saturated hair with moisturizer (rosewater, castor oil, Hawaiian Silky 14-in1) and covered head with plastic cap. I will shampoo, condition, moisturize and seal later ...

choctaw

shampoo: giovanni 50:50
light protein conditioner: Joico k-pak reconstructor
moisturizing conditioner: giovanni 50:50
leave-in moisturizing tea rinse: fenugreek, hibiscus, catnip, teaspoon of lemon juice
leave-in moisturizer: rosewater, castor oil, hawaiian silky 14-in-1
seal: fenugreek infused coconut oil; Olde Jamaica castor oil pomade on ends of 2 twists and a braid

Hair is silky, braid feels thicker, freshly dusted ends feel great :yahoo:

faithVA

I found a new herb shop with more EOs than my other. I'm looking for some EO recommendations from you ladies. I currently have

lavendar
basil
thyme
orange
sage
cedarwood

tia

Lita

Rubbed Peppermint pomade on edges,HT serum on the rest of my scalp, re-moisturize with Koils by Nature leave-in,Koils by Nature heavenly butter on ends,sealed with Rice bran..

Happy Hair Growing!

faithVA

Applied castor oil blend and quick scalp massage before my DC yesterday. Rinsed this morning. Debating on whether I should oil my scalp before I style.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I did an oil rinse with castor oil :love3:. After I moisturise I will seal with my hempseed/avocado oil mix, and oil my scalp with my castor oil/teatree/vitE/peppermint/neem oil mix.

choctaw

I mixed a henna gloss with Karishma, Joico k-pak reconstruct conditioner, HE LTR leave-in, amla, ayurvedic oils and black strap molasses. I will rinse out in shower, condition, apply fenugreek infused coconut oil to wet hair, braid to dry and seal ends of braids with castor oil pomade.

Brownie518

I've been using Claudie's Tiffani Ceramide pomade, which feels like a solid oil. I love it. I've also been sealing with my go-to Hydratherma Naturals oil.

Lita

Pre poo with Darcys (pumpkin seed curl elixir) oil 15min,Washed Darcys cleansing conditioning cream,Camille Rose (Algae Dc Mask)30min,Rinsed with Koils by Nature,Donna Marie (Leave-in),Donna Marie (super butter cream) & Sealed with sunflower oil...Applied Brahmi pomade on scalp...

Happy Hair Growing!

faithVA

Still oiling my crown and edges with castor oil blend. Moistened my ends with water last night and sealed with my shea butter blend.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Massaged in: Njoi CreationS Green Tea Hair Creme

Avovado Butter, Mango Butter, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Castor Oil, Matcha Green Tea extract & Fragrance.

choctaw

oil rinse with shikakai oil. applied fenugreek infused coconut oil to edges and ends. sprayed hair with mix of rosewater, castor oil and conditioner.

Brownie518

Used Bask Sweet Manna serum on scalp and length

INGREDIENTS: Castor Seed Oil, Virgin Olive Oil infused w/ (Burdock Root, Nettle Leaf, Pygeum Bark, Muira Puma Bark, Fenugreek Seed, Horsetail, Saw Palmetto Berry), Jojoba Oil, Camelina Seed Oil, Tucuma Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Agave Nectar, Vitamin E, & Essential Oils of Benzoin, Lavender, & Peppermint.

faithVA

I think I will add some vitamin E oil to my castor oil blend this weekend. While sleeping my scalp was driving me crazy. Maybe it was healing :look:

I don't remember if I oiled it last night. But I did apply my AVG/Castor oil blend this morning. oh what a relief.

I moistened my ends with water and sealed with a shea butter blend.

Lita

Damp my hair with warm water, moisturize with Donna Marie (Super Butter Cream),Sealed with Rice bran..Lightly oiled (scalp) with Hair-Trigger....

Happy Hair Growing!

choctaw

Applied giovanni smooth as silk deeper moisture conditioner mixed with ayurvedic oils (hibiscus, brahmi, shikakai and neem) and covered hair with plastic cap.

faithVA

Skipped last night but this morning moistened my scalp with water and applied a little AVG/castor oil blend to my crown and edges. Moistened my ends with water and then sealed with my shea butter mix.

youwillrise

Took my braids out and washed my hair...Dc'ed overnight with a mix of ao hsr, wc & gpb...I just slapped some castor/sunflower oil on top...didn't use red palm because I'm running low. Waaaah. Gonna get under the dryer in a bit to let it sink in a bit more

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Massaged in the remainder of ButtersNBars "Grow My Hair" Hair Butter and a little dab of Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout" (focusing heavily on Crown & Nape areas)