HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends Sealing&Scalp Oiling 9/1 - 12/31 2011

allmundjoi

Hair is flatironed...and puffy at the roots. Last night I put a little SM CES on ends and sealed with castor oil. Put castor oil on scalp too.

choctaw

shampoo on pre-oiled hair and conditioned. Used rosewater, castor oil, conditioner as leave-in, applied eco custard. sealed edges, ends with neem oil. braid to dry.

LaidBak

Oiled my scalp with Claudie's Elixir before bed. Baggied up, mostly just to protect my pillows. Will DC tomorrow.

choctaw

Applied mix of Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture conditioner, liquid lecithin and ayurvedic oils (hibiscus, neem, brahmi) from roots to ends of hair. Made a loose twist at crown and covered head with plastic cap.

Last edited:

Lita

Dc with Kyras hemp conditioner,Kyras (Coconut Cream) leave-in,Donna Marie (Super Butter Cream) Moisturizer,Sealed with Darcy's (Pumpkin seed) curl oil...Peppermint pomade on edges....

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wash Day!

Will use Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Curl Exlir with my Leave-In
Will Moisturize & Seal with Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout"

choctaw

I washed and conditioned hair, used final leave-in rinse of moisturizing teas (fenugreek, catnip, hibiscus). Applied brahmi oil to edges, ends and braided to dry.

choctaw

Mixed some Giovanni Deeper Moisture conditioner, liquid lecithin and ayurvedic oils (hibiscus, neem, brahmi). Applied to hair and covered with plastic cap.

choctaw

rinse, massage scalp with brahmi oil, shampoo
light protein and moisturizing conditioner
apply coconut oil and eco custard from roots to ends
made chunky double strand twists
spray twists with moisturizer
seal ends with brahmi oil

choctaw

pre-poo with brahmi and castor oils
used rosewater, castor oil, conditioner as leave-in
neem oil on edges and ends

Last edited:

LaidBak

My hair has been retaining moisture like a champ! I'm keeping it simple and keeping an eye on it daily. Just a quick spritz of water and oil in the morning, brush it through, then flst iron/style for the day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wash Day!

Will use Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Exlir with my Leave-In and then use JBCO w/Pimento on Scalp and something moisturizing on Length.

billyne

Moisturized with joico moisture condish and sealed with jbco. I cant believe this challenge is almost over already..my hair has improved so much!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
billyne

Mine Too!:yep:

It has been a good challenge and I've learned so much about "Oils". And when I started this challenge, I just had oils sitting under the Cabinet at a total lost as to what to do with them.:ohwell:

I definitely have a New Appreciation for Oils, their use and their benefits.:lick:

I will Start a 2012 Oil Challenge in a Few Days! Will 'mention' errbody that posted in this challenge.

Hope to see You There!:grin:

((HUGS))

curlyhersheygirl

billyne

Mine Too!:yep:

It has been a good challenge and I've learned so much about "Oils". And when I started this challenge, I just had oils sitting under the Cabinet at a total lost as to what to do with them.:ohwell:

I definitely have a New Appreciation for Oils, their use and their benefits.:lick:

I will Start a 2012 Oil Challenge in a Few Days! Will 'mention' errbody that posted in this challenge.

Hope to see You There!:grin:

((HUGS))

IDareT'sHair I so agree with the bolded. I have a completely different head of hair since I started using oils religiously

chelseatiara

been usin castor oil under my ecostyler for my wash n gos..last night did an oil rinse with hot six oil and detangled with my denman..