HOTS,Sealing,Rinses Challenge 01/01/12..03/01/12

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Keep me posted on the one from the Pomade Shop (Comparison).:grin:

But I Lurves HH "Jar of Joe" :lick:

Don't you have b.a.s.k. Java Bean? If so how does that one compare with Joe?

Brownie518

@Brownie518

I shoulda' known you had it.:lol:

The one from the Pomade Shop sounds like it would be a Pomade/Grease? Lita

I'm really curious about Claudie's? Hey, I might ask Hairitage to come up with something with Ceramides......

Yeah, you should! I love Hairitage. I've been using that Silk n Aloe and its lovely!! I ordered that Coconut Yuzu joint, too, thanks to you!! :grin:

cherry.a

Did a HOT with Queen Helene Jojoba oil, airdryed then moisturized with ORS hairepair cream and sealed with ORS hairepair vital oils.

LaidBak

Massaged some grapeseed oil into the NG at my crown.

Its getting hot and muggy where I am. Time to switch to my summertime haircare regimen of lighter oils. So it may be time for me to go back to sunflower oil. I also ordered some almond butter. Gonna see how that works out.

LaidBak

Shay72 said:
Did a HOT and oil rinse with sunflower oil yesterday.

Do you like sunflower for HOTs? I always figured it was too light to be useful for a HOT. Have you had good results?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
LaidBak
I :love: this oil. My hair was not laying down as well as I know it can so I figured I needed to get back on my ceramide kick. I did a HOT 2x/ with this oil and I saw an immediate difference :yep:.

winona

Washed and dced hair them seal with wg pomade into 9 twists prepping hair for braiding and twists tomorrow

youwillrise

Welp y'all...its been a while, but I'm tryna get my hair back in order...I've been sick and energiless (I'm still not 100% well, but feeling much better and working on completely eradicating the problem). I still have lots of castor oil, but I gotta get some more of my other favorites.

Oh oils, how my hair has missed and loves you.

Will be oil rinsing after my dc...castor oil and whatever other oil(s) I still have.