**June 2012 Hits & Misses**

Philippians413

Hit ~ Curls Curly Q's Coconut Dream Conditioner
Huge Miss ~ Naturalee Mango Vanilla hair butter and Coffe Twisting Cream...both sat on top of my hair, left it dry, and made my hair white

Last edited:

Britt

Just ok - CJ Cleansing conditioner
I used it as such and my hair didn't really feel any cleaner or more moisturized, just didn't feel right. I think I will try it as a regular conditioner and poo beforehand, i'll prob like it better that way.

Lita

Hits-

*Hydroquench-Moisture Sulphate free poo..My hair & scalp loved this..Detangle,moisturize & left my my hair feeling really silky..

*Jessi Curl-Confident Coils solution,helps hold curls in place with-out the crunch..

*Jessi Curl-Too Shea conditioner/detangles provides slip & moisture

*Jessi Curl-Weekly Deep Treatment..My hair absolutely loved this/excellent slip,great moisture & provide shine.....

*Natural By Design-Creamy Mango hair balm/green tea..Nice & soft didn't leave any build up on my scalp/moisturize..

*Natural By Design-Insatiable hair balm/hibiscus,solid grease tex,red color,really softens up dry ends..

*Natural By Design-Vinagar Tea Rinse,little goes a long way,full of herbs & works perfect right before your Dc..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Continue Hits-

*Camille Rose-Moisture Butter,still gives a lot of slip & moisture

*Camille Rose-Almond Jai Twisting Butter,still provide soft hold & body for my twists outs..

*Kyras-Coconut Cream hair milk,still ads body for my wash/goes & add great moisture for my braids..

*Kyras-Silky Shea leave-in..Still plays well with any product I have..Gives great moisture & wonderful slip..No residue left..Absorbs well..

*Darcys-Pumpkin conditioner...Is still my favorite rinse out/hands down..Love it..Use it all the time...

*KeraCare-Sulphate free detangle poo..Love it & I can find it at my local BSS..So it's a keeper..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hits:
Hairitage Hydrations CocoAloe Hair Hydrator
Hairitage Hydrations Avocado Cloud
Bear Fruit Hair Macadamia Ginger Condish
Bear Fruit Hair HoneyMint Shea Condish
It's Perfectly Natural Tea-Lightful Pomade
Oyin Sugar Berries Pomade

No misses yet. *crossing fingers* :grin:

InBloom

In my new-growth
Hit (I've been sleeping on it) JOICO KPAK Reconstructor..wow

Style hit - flipping the bottom layer curl up rather than under on my shoulder length hair. That simple move has changed my look and the way my hair falls on my neck.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Continued Hits
HH Monoi Cloud
Bee Mine Juicy
Bee Mine Luscious
Claudie's Tea Spritz
Claudie's Balancing Ends Assurance
Paul Mitchell The Detangler (Sally's GVP)
Oil Rinsing

New Hits
Mane n Tale Detangler
Pre pooing with oils for detangling

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
HITS:

Claudie's Tea :grin: even works well diluted
AVG on scalp/hair
PBN Brazil Loc Oil

ETA: Forgot to say they were hits :blush:

Last edited:

30something

Miss
Giovanni Direct Leave in - Not really moisturizing

Hit
Hair one Tea Tree - It actually does clean.. will replace my shampoo for the most part

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Lita I really like it. It was a lot thinner than what I was expecting, kind of more the texture of a hair milk or something of that nature. Softened my dry hair on contact and it was soft and fluffy after rinsing the conditioner out. If BFH has another sale, I'll definitely buy more. :yep:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
MEGA HIT: LA Looks NutraCurl Gel! I spit on EcoStyler...mlah! This gel gave me curls all over the place, and no crunchy hair. It's thinner, so it spread easier, and holds really well. Any frizz I have is from hand in hair disease...

Shay72

Natural, 4A
HITS
Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
The Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade

OKAY
CJ's Rehab
CJ's Deep Fix

Royalq

Im so happy. 1 year into my natural hair journey and ive already found what works for my hair. Im sticking to this, it will taking me to my goal. And luckily im one of the few that dont suffer from pj-ism lol so I can stick to this regimen.

Miss-
-Eco styler olive gel
-Giovanni leave in (giovanni anything really, nothing from them works on my head)
-Aubrey Organics Honesuckle rose ( smells obnoxious, expensive, and does nothing i cant even detangle with it)
-Queen helene and lekair cholesterol thing
-Wide tooth comb
-Finger detangling
-cocnut oil. My hair hates coconut oil, it feels so squeaky and drying. I can only use it with my pre poo.

Hits
-Qhemets biologic Brbc
-Taaliha waajid curly curl cream. I think thats how its spelled. I LURVE this thing. As soon as my BRBC finished i will not repurchase, i'll stick to this guy here. Its cheaper and gives me the same great moisture and definition.
-Aphogee 2 minute and 2 step. I always loved these guys.
- Nexxus Humectress . Pretty sure i spelled that wrong. This makes a perfect DC when i add a little castor oil.
-Shea moisture shea butter and the coconut shampoos. All i have to do is dilute these guys. 1 oz of shampoo to 7 oz of water and i have a sudsy shampoo. It also helps the bottle last longer.
- Ms. Chicoro's moisture drenched prepoo.
-Castor oil
-Box braids for long periods of time. Just took out some that i had for 4 months with great results. I have another set in now, plan to keep it for another 4 months.
-Denman brush. Must have for detangling. My hair is too dense and kinky to deal with fingers and wide tooth combs. The denman gets all up in there to get the shed hair out and doesnt cause me any breakage.

Last edited:

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
HIT

Soft sheen carson Optimum care deep conditioning masque:
As soon as I applied to my hair, my scalp started tingling and it just gave me a light refreshing feeling...I love it so far
Too bad it took me 3 packages for one treatment..going to sally's to buy the entire bulk..lol

Last edited:

Lita

HITS
Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
The Pomade Shop's Coffee Pomade

OKAY
CJ's Rehab
CJ's Deep Fix

Shay72 That Coffee pomade is the bomb.com..I use it to pre poo,my hair & scalp love it..The scent is divine...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Hits-

*Tiiva Green Tea leave-in..I think I like this as a pre more/med lotion tex/lite butter scent...Works nice as leave-in too..

*Beautiful Textures-Moisture Butter Whipped Cream/nice med-thick cream tex,smells like candy,absorbs (no white residue)defines & really moisturizes..My hair stayed soft even in the dry heat,product detangles too,I like the silky feel it gave....Love the price-$5.90 & I can buy it local..

*Sophia K.Essentials-Choco Honey anti-frizz pomade/sold texture,melts upon application,soft scent,really helps with fly aways/with-out the crunch feel & it seals in moisture too..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Continue Hits-

*Curl Junkie-Hibiscus,Banana Honey Butter Cream leave-in..Med soft texture,scent bubble gum,nice slip,plays well with other products,absorbs,moisturizes,great for braid-outs..I like to use it with Kyras Milk..

*B.A.S.K-Java Bean Honey Balm/med soft firm tex,slides right on,absorbs,moisturize & the scent is like fresh coffee..It's still one of my TOP balms..a keeper.

*G.O.W-Rice Bran Oil/med-thick oil,seals in moisture,provides great shine & helps improve hair tex/ making it easy to comb...My TOP Ceramide..Love It!

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

BEAUTYU2U

Continued Hits:
QB Burdock Root Butter Cream
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Washing, conditioning, moisturizing, sealing on schedule

Neutral:
Joico K-Pak Reconstructing Shampoo
Joico K-Pak Reconstructing Conditioner

(keeping for next flat-ironing job)

Miss:
Forgetting to wrap/bonnet hair at night
Putting off trimming
Overmanipulation

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:

Denman D-24 Double Row Detangling Comb
Claudie's Leave-In Spritz (discontinued)
Trigger Hair Growth Elixir

leiah

HIT:
Peter lamas wheatgrass clarifying conditioner. i never thought my hair could get clean from a conditioner. i love this stuff

hair stick buns! very easy now that my hair is waistlength.

MISS:
hair by monica olsen full spectrum protein shampoo. i only use very strong sulfate free poos but this one is just way too stripping. and the bottle is designed horribly. the stuff is leaking all over my shower

Lita

Continued Hits:

Denman D-24 Double Row Detangling Comb
Claudie's Leave-In Spritz (discontinued)
Trigger Hair Growth Elixir

IDareT'sHair Claudies leave-in spritz was the bomb.com..Little ones (nieces hair)really thrived with this product..My mom liked using it in their hair/helped detangle...Sad to see it go..Have to find another replacement for them..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Claudies leave-in spritz was the bomb.com..Little ones (nieces hair)really thrived with this product..My mom liked using it in their hair/helped detangle...Sad to see it go..Have to find another replacement for them..

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

I Agree. The ingredients are amazing and my hair is preforming very well with this product.

I could kick myself for not pulling it out sooner and putting it in Rotation (then I would have stocked up) SMH:nono: SMH:nono: SMH:nono:

She should really think about bringing this one back.:look:

btw: I also really love: Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng Detangler and It's Perfectly Natural's Turn Me Loose.

(these two are very similiar/close to Claudies Leave-In).

An_gell

HIT:
Garnier Fructis Moisture Works conditioner (new formula) - provided lots of slip and very moisturizing.

Qhemet AOHC and Eco Styler gel-together makes a nice curl cream with soft hold and moisturzied hair

Continued hits:
Qhemet AOHC
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine conditioner

Kindheart

Miss : creme of Nature deep conditioning treatment ,no slip whatsoever and didn't moisturize jack.
Smooth touch olive lotion ,it's rare i use stuff like this but i wanted to try it .it ended up in the trash after one use .My hair was dry ,crispy and gummed together ,yuck.

Hits: Ecostyler Argan i finally decided to buy this product after reading all the raves,it's a very good gel ,doesn't make hair hard and dosn't leave residue ,it's easy to rinse out and ot gives natural,polished look.

Syntonics detangling shampoo : Excellent ,doesn't strip at all and leaves hair soft .
Bee mine moisturizer its not a new hit but i lt worth mentioning ,i use it every other day .

Ojon repair oil: Nice little product comparable to moroccanoil but much less cones.
AlfaParf illuminating Conditioner :left my hair moisturized ,soft and incredibly shiny .

BEAUTYU2U

Miss : creme of Nature deep conditioning treatment ,no slip whatsoever and didn't moisturize jack.

You talking about that Argan Oil mess? I tried it too. I didn't make a bit of difference with my hair. It didn't feel stronger or more moisturized. Nothing. I got the trial size. I won't be repurchasing.