Gorganic's Scalp Treatment and Braid Spray
Gorganic's Deep Freeze Follicle and Scalp Aborsbent Shampoo-love the tingle
Gorganic's Deep Freeze Scalp Stimulant Conditioner

Jury Still Out
Barry Fletcher HoneySuckle Shampoo

Misses
None

Labett,

do you mind telling me where you purchased these? Also, are the ingredients posted anywhere online?

tia,
tishee

Nic_Cali

Hits:
Smooth Down Butter Treat by Redken :up:
Jamaican Mango and Lime Oil :up:
Elucence Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Nuetral:
Mizani Rose Hairdress (for ends)

Misses:
Elucence Silky Hydrating Elixir (nothing special) :down:

morehairplease

Nic_Cali said:
Hits:
Smooth Down Butter Treat by Redken :up:
Jamaican Mango and Lime Oil :up:
Elucence Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Nuetral:
Mizani Rose Hairdress (for ends)

Misses:
Elucence Silky Hydrating Elixir (nothing special) :down:

hi Nic_Cali,

do you have the island oil of this? If so, is it very moisturizing?

tia,
tishee

Nic_Cali

tishee said:
hi Nic_Cali,

do you have the island oil of this? If so, is it very moisturizing?

tia,
tishee

Yes, tishee I have the island oil and it is very moisturizing a little goes a long way and its cheap. I also put it in my 2 yr old son's hair and he likes it.

MonaRae

HITS
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner
Lekair Cholesterol Plus Aloe Formular
ApHOGEE Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Morrocco Method Conditioner Hair Spray Simply Pure Volumizer Mist

MISSES

MNT - Detangler
Aussie - Detangler

PJ'ism, yes I got it but I am trying to find the right product for me. I think I may go with the Morrocco Method line. They used only natural products and I really like that.

MonaRae

PrincessDiva

I just wanted to say hello to everyone:) ..I`ve been lurking for a few months & I just love this forum! As soon as I get home from work I rush in to see what`s new...I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful ladies for sharing all this wonderful info ( My hair is making so much progress already!) Unfortunately my first major disappointment was M-T-G:ohwell: ..After I hearing so many raves about it I bought 2 BIG bottles...It left a rash on my neck, tarnished my jewelry, left stains on my pillows,stains on my chairs, my son kept sneezing whenever I came close to him, my co workers kept asking "whats that smell?"!! , my SO kept asking if I had been frying bacon & my dogs kept trying to lick my hair!! Needless to say I will not be using that again!! If anyone is interested in my M-T-G just PM me!

April misses: M-T-G
April hits: All Keracare Products, Nature`s Blessing hair pomade

HoneyDew

PrincessDiva said:
I just wanted to say hello to everyone:) ..I`ve been lurking for a few months & I just love this forum! As soon as I get home from work I rush in to see what`s new...I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful ladies for sharing all this wonderful info ( My hair is making so much progress already!) Unfortunately my first major disappointment was M-T-G:ohwell: ..After I hearing so many raves about it I bought 2 BIG bottles...It left a rash on my neck, tarnished my jewelry, left stains on my pillows,stains on my chairs, my son kept sneezing whenever I came close to him, my co workers kept asking "whats that smell?"!! , my SO kept asking if I had been frying bacon & my dogs kept trying to lick my hair!! Needless to say I will not be using that again!! If anyone is interested in my M-T-G just PM me!

April misses: M-T-G
April hits: All Keracare Products, Nature`s Blessing hair pomade

Girl, I feel you about MTG. I know that it helps with dandruff and encourages hair growth, but the things you have to deal with are just BAD. Luckily I just bought the trial size. I still had about 75% of that one when I tossed it.

I am sure someone will buy your MTG, though. Post it on the product exchange forum.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Hits:

Denman Brush, D5- great curl definition

S-curl- loves it!

Qhemet Sidr Tree Butter and Amla and Olive heavy cream- both very moisturizing and make my hair feel goooood!

Elucence MB as a detangler and leave-in- the best detangler I've ever used and the best product for curl definition....no need for gels w/ this.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask

Dove Replenishing Mist- decent detangler

Misses:

Caruso Steam Rollers- frizzball head

EishBuhgeish

Synthia said:
* Aphogee spray in/leave in keratin and green tea restructizer: Too drying, even though my hair loves protein and I probably use more protein than the average person.

* HOney in conditioner-- OK, so mixed olive oil and coconut oil in my conditioners for a deep moisturizing treatment has been great. This week I tried to add honey. Well I must have added to much ...or perhaps I shouldn't have heated the concoction :p...but I had to shampoo after the deep condition because some strands were sticking together. I'm so glad I didn't get under a heat cap. I fear I would have glued some strands together!...I'm scared to try honey again. :(

Oh my goodness, those two are COMPLETE misses for me too. I too found that the honey acted as glue and bond strands together. I had to rewash and start all over!:mad:
And Aphogee green tea leave-in left my hair super dry too. I refused to throw it away, so I started mixing it with other more moisturizing products.:grin:

*Frisky*

Pokahontas said:
Hits:

Denman Brush, D5- great curl definition

S-curl- loves it!

Qhemet Sidr Tree Butter and Amla and Olive heavy cream- both very moisturizing and make my hair feel goooood!

Elucence MB as a detangler and leave-in- the best detangler I've ever used and the best product for curl definition....no need for gels w/ this.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask

Dove Replenishing Mist- decent detangler

Misses:

How long did you leave them in for?

*Frisky*

Pokahontas said:
Probably 20 minutes. I think I give up on those things. I hate bad hair days.

Did you perhaps leave them on the steamer too long? Did you use end papers?

RabiaElaine

Hit:
NTM Silk Touch Leave In (I always loved this stuff, but I started using it as my daily moisturzer sealed by WGO) LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Cantu Breakcure (a hit for now!)

Airdrying rollersets

Miconazole Nitrate (a hit for now!)

Hits (revisited):
Keracare Humecto in the Tub (I stopped using this at some point last year when I ran out, of the bottles, anyway I bought the tub this time, it's sooooooo good to my hair)

Misses:
None

miracle

Hits:
Henna Queen Silk Worm Conditioner

Revisited Hits:
Black Magic Moisturizing Spray--( :love: :love: ) Don't know why I ever strayed from this product. Leaves my hair cotton soft & is Heaven for my ends.

AB Kids Organics Gro Strong Growth Stimulating Therapy

No Misses

GoGoChik

Misses:

Motions Setting Lotion

Okay, I am on a quest to find a setting lotion that detangles and doesn't leave your hair crunchy. I previously used Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion and it was great, it just didn't detangle very well.

HoneyDew

Pokahontas said:
Misses:

awww. I LOVE those rollers!!!

But you know, sometimes my curls have been too frizzy on the ends. other time perfect. But, I am still trying to get used to it.

*Frisky*

HoneyDew said:

But you know, sometimes my curls have been too frizzy on the ends. other time perfect. But, I am still trying to get used to it.

So you broke down and bought them huh?:lol:

I like them...make sure you are leaving them in long enough to so your hair can dry completely to avoid the frizz ball....

comike

Hits:
Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner
GNC Ultra NourishHair

Misses:
Caruso Steam Rollers
NTM Silk Therapy (just made hair wet, once the cream dried my hair felt dry)

gradygirl

Hits:
Keracare Dry & Itchy Scalp Conditioner
Keracare Silken Seal
Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor
Using hot towel to wrap hair while conditioning
Mizani Regular Lye Relaxer

No Misses

Next Product to try:
Ordered Mega-Tek rebuilder

Hits:
Posner's Revitalizing Growth Oil
Rio Vista Equine Shampoo
Rio Vista Tail and Mane Conditioner

Revisited:
Bio' Sleek and Smooth Shampoo
Bio' Sleek and Smooth Conditioner
Bio' Sleek and Smooth Cream

Misses:

None

Last edited:

msmerc

Hits:
ACV Rinses-my hair is lovin it.
Castor Oil on ends
IC Heat Protectant Straightening Serum
Nexxus Emergencee

No Misses

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
HoneyDew said:

Yeah, I took some pics of my results. I almost liked them but my hair was too frizzy.

macherieamour

HITS

Using a hot towel to precondition
ORS MAYO as a pre-poo
Keracare jojoba oil moisturizer on wet hair
PIBBS dryer:)

MISS

Aphogee Balancing Conditioner (Horrible, I can get rid of this fast enough)

HoneyDew

marie170 said:
So you broke down and bought them huh?:lol:

I like them...make sure you are leaving them in long enough to so your hair can dry completely to avoid the frizz ball....

Yes! I am addicted!! And now that I have tried to use them with end papers, I am in LOVE!!!!