**June 2012 Hits & Misses**

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hit:
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner - Used this as a leave-in to test it out before steaming with it and woweeeee! It was awesome. So thick and delicious, and gave very nice slip. Made my hair soft on contact. I'll definitely be steaming with it this weekend. :lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Huge Hits:
Hairveda's Red Tea Moisturizing Hair Creme
Darcy's Botanicals Deep Moisturizing Hair Masque
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Leave-In *discontinued*
Tea Rinses
Coffee Rinses
Steaming

Lita

Countinued Hits-

*HV-Red Tea Satin Cream Moisturizer..Perfect Combo with HV spritz

*HV-Hydra Silica Tea Sprtiz..Mega Super Hit with HV Red Tea Cream

*Camille Rose-Honey hair balm

*Camille Rose-Curl quencher spritz

*Tea & Spritz seems to be a big summer hit for me..

*Hibiscus containing products..

*ORS-Banana Bamboo Dc..Tex is little thin but makes a great rinse-out..Hair is left super soft

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
*An old hit* I'm back to bagging my ends again! I'm so excited I made a video about it. Now my hair will be unstoppable now! BSL and beyond, we will met again.

*miss* I think this is seasonal, because raw honey isn't working right now. Might have to wait until it's a little cooler again.

tiffers

BIG HIT:
Steaming using the predeepoo method - You're supposed to coat your hair in coconut oil, then apply a mix of dc, an oil of your choice and honey. Maaaaaaaaan, my hair is so freakin moisturized and soft, it's ridiculous. I had to hurry up and twist up my hair because my hands could NOT stay out of my fro. Even the hubster noticed that my hair looked better than usual. It's so happeh. :reddancer: I'll be doing this each and every time I steam. I can't imagine NOT doing it now. Super awesomesauce. :lick:

tiffers

Hit:

Darcy's Pumpkin Conditioner - This is now my fifth favorite conditioner of all time, right after Camille Rose conditioners (Algae Mask, SOYlicious and Jansyn) and SD Vanilla Silk. It's gooood. Man, it's good.

Kindheart

tiffers said:
Hit:

Darcy's Pumpkin Conditioner - This is now my fifth favorite conditioner of all time, right after Camille Rose conditioners (Algae Mask, SOYlicious and Jansyn) and SD Vanilla Silk. It's gooood. Man, it's good.

Darcy PC is the bomb!