Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Spray

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I :love: a good spray moisturizer. If I could buy every spray moisturizer, I would :)

I also like creamy, water based moisturizers. But sprays have a special place in my heart

Afrobuttafly

LOL @ sprays having a special place in ur heart. I love Hydratherma Naturals moisturizing growth lotion which has water as the first ingredient and shea butter is 2nd...

Cleve_gryl

I'm a creamy type of girl :look:. Me and NTM Silk Touch got a thang going on.

I can only use spray when my hair is wet, before rollersetting.

KdsLady09

I :love: a good spray moisturizer. If I could buy every spray moisturizer, I would :)

I also like creamy, water based moisturizers. But sprays have a special place in my heart

I am a creamy, water based moisturizer kinda girl too! I love me some NTM silk touch:kissing4:

Tiffers, what type of spray moisturizers do you use?

Kay.Dee

Sparys
Scurl, Braid Sprays,Oyin Juices and Berries or anything similar usually works well for my hair.
I've tried others with absolutely no success. The one cream/butter that kinda works for my hair is Qhemet Cococa Tree Detangling ghee

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I wanna know hair types.
I'm wondering because butters and oils seem not to agree with my hair...maybe I need something water based?

sharifeh

i still havent found my staple :(
ntm slik touch doesnt seem to do much for me neither does cds healthy hair butter
coconut oil works for me though...

chocolatethai

can you ladies list the spray moisterizers you are using please. i tried the dove one back in the day when it was hot on the bored:lachen: but it did nothing for me, now i use aphogee pro-vitamin leave in conditioner and i love it but that has protein in it, i'm loking for a good just straight up moisturizer for when the winter comes back around cuz my hair be drier than ashy larry in the winter:lachen:-now i use ntm silk touch in the winter but the pj in me is always looking

LaidBak

Damn Girl, that was gonna be my answer. I'm still searching for my holy grail creamy water based moisturizer. I'm on a moisture mission.

ETA: chocolatethai I use Pantene light spray conditioner. I add about a tablespoon of liquid silk amino acid to it as well. I also use Roux Fermodyl 619 after each wash. Its liquid but not technically a spray. I used to use Aphogee pro vitamin spray with jojoba mixed in.

Last edited:

ceebee3

I like creamy water based, but I need a spray. I use John Frieda daily leave in and i love it. It's not too heavy and keeps my hair moisturized. It also smells great. If I'm wearing a bun or ponytail I'll use the John Frieda creamy leave in. I love me some JF.:grin:

charmtreese

I love everything but sprays...

My creamy favorites are Ojon glossing cream and Jane carter nourishing cream
My buttery favorite is Jane carter nourish & shine

Kacie

I love a spray followed by a creamy moisturizer. I use a rosewater spritz and follow with NTM silk touch.

MummysGirl

I've always loved my creamy moisturisers... right now it's a sheabutter mix (with oils and aloe vera gel)

But I tried out a moisturising spray mix (water, HE totally twisted, evoo and glycerin) a few weeks back and I've been loving it so far!

I spray it on my hair and seal with my shea mix at least once a day.

Lindy

I like both sprays and creamy moisturizers. I've been using Carol's Daughter Tui Leave In Spray (love the smell!!) and Profectiv cream moisturizer (the pink label one) :yep:

lilsparkle825

I wanna know hair types.
I'm wondering because butters and oils seem not to agree with my hair...maybe I need something water based?
My hair and shea butter are like this :catfight: so I know how you feel.
Since I cowash so much, the only moisturizer I really use is a spray bottle I filled with water and leave-in. I have some BB oil moisturizer and Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme that I use from time to time, but the sprays have it.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Creamy, Watery...My hair is dense but the strands are thin so while they need so creaminess....most oil based ones are too heavy. Me & NTM Silk Touch are together for life.

msa

Does the spray of water from my showerhead count? I love water. The only moisturizer I'll use besides that is oyin conditioner because it has a high water content, but I haven't used it in months.

tiffers

I am a creamy, water based moisturizer kinda girl too! I love me some NTM silk touch:kissing4:

Tiffers, what type of spray moisturizers do you use?
Dove Moisture Mist (the og formula, not the new stuff with "healing serum" :rolleyes: ) :love:
Aquage Hydrating Mist :love:
Oyin Juices & Berries :love:
Shescentit Green Grape Mist :love:
Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 :love:
Hairveda's Hydrasol Mist :love:
Glycerin and aloe vera juice :love:

Last edited:

tiffers

I wanna know hair types.

I'm a relaxed type 4-something. I can't use anything oil based because my hair despises oil. Definitely look into something creamy and water based, it may become your new best friend :)

Aggie

I like creamy water based leave-ins and I especially like Salerm 21 with B5 because it has protein in it too. I love the balance of it as well as lacio lacio.

Soliel185

I :love: my aloe vera and glycerine mix. I can definitely tell the difference in the way my hair feels when I skip it. :yep:

I like sprays b/c you can get a little moisture, it's spread evenly, and so long as you have a fine mist bottle you don't have to worry about reversion. My fave combo is spray followed by creamy (right now diluted con) sealed by oil (coconut mixed with olive, macadamia nut, or peanut oil).

If it's after a wash, I'll follow that with some serum on the bottom third of my hair to help with detangling and knots.

prospurr4

I voted "Other," because I use plain water as my moisturizer.

I just wet the palms of my hands and massage throughout my hair and ends; that's it.

ladytee2

I voted other because for the last couple of weeks I have been doing a spray with a butter mix and oil to seal. My hair has been so moisturized. Last night I only put the butter mix on my ends and I have extra frizz and dry hair today. I was a creamy moisturizer do or die before coming to LHCF now I will always keep a spray bottle and butter near by.

RedVelvet310

I like the creamy water based ones for the sole purpose that they spread better. I have short curly/kinky hair so I need something that will reach every INCH of my hair but at the same time be heavy enough to actually make a difference. I get this from cream water-based moisturizers :yep:. I like butter ones too, but they are so stubborn on my wet hair.

natural2be

I love, love, love creamy moisturizers. My absolute staple right now is Hydratherma Naturals Creamy Moisturizing Growth Lotion. LOVES IT!

chebaby

i love water based cream moisturizers and all naturall butters mixed with oils. love it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Creamy Moisturizers are my:love2: I just can't get enough of them. The Creamier the Better. Love the Salerm 21 B5 and the Alter Ego Nourish Spa Nova Care, the Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat, Beauty w/o Cruelty and AO has a nice creamy one as well as Dr. Bronners Lavendar and Coconut. All work their special magic on my dry thirsty hair.:lick:

rainbowknots

I love spray moisturizers...I was using the Hairveda Hydramist but since she's not selling it anymore, i went online and ordered some aloe vera juice, rosewater and glycerin to make my own. I hate creamy moisturizers because I'm so heavy handed and my hair feels so coated. Right now I'm using a mixture of NTM leave-in and water mixed in my spray bottle but it's just too much