• Spray

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qdeez21

Oooooh Tiffers, love the new color.

Im a big fan of water based moisturizers on the regular basis.....but I have to admit creme/oil based ones definitely have there placein my reggie, especially in colder seasons.

Lovestyr

I like to use a spray based mositurezer. The cream based ones just feel like they weigh hair down and the oil based products just arent good for your hair I dont believe.

isabella09

I use both of the following simultaneously;
- Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream (Creamy water based)
- Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm (Oil based I think)
The moisturizing combination of the two is fantastic, my hair feel’s soo soft and hydrated afterwards :lick:

Last edited:

Stella B.

My hair loves creamy moisturizers most, and a good spray of water second. I wish I could use butters, but they seem to just sit on my hair, and block moisture from getting in.:ohwell:

La Colocha

I love creamy moisturizers

Hydratherma naturals growth lotion
jessicurl too shea, wdt and aloeba

but i just invested in some sprays for when im tired and in a rush, sometimes i just spray my hair with water and im fine.

Im really liking spray's right now s-curl, i find that i really don't need much for my hair to stay moisturized.

Luscious Locks

I'm relaxed 4a, 4b and I love a creamy water based moisturizer. I used to really like sprays, but they don't provide enough long lasting moisture. They just evaporate. Butters and oils make my hair hard-- oil more so than butter. I have fine strands.

Pandora1975

I've been using braid spray and sealing, but I've also been wearing an afro puff for the past few weeks. Sprays make me frizzy. I would love a water based creamy that doesn't leave me frizzy. Until then its mango butter.

mzcris

don't know exactly what JCS Nourish and Shine is (I think butter base) if so I like this type of moisturizer.

cookie1

I love the creamy, water-based moisturizers. Hairveda Ends Hydration has the #1 spot, then ORS olive oil. My hair (flatironed) loves it some HS 14 n 1...

Questel

Jane Carters revitalizing leave in brings me to hair heaven every time! That or NTM leave in with castor oil

daydreem2876

carpe diem
i recently discovered i like spray moistureizer (HS 14 in 1) to 9 weeks post and and creamry ones after 9 weeks post (HB Carrot Cream) and Qhemet AOHC the whole time

Neith

Creamy, water based for me :yep:

My hair loves lustrasilk shea butter mango! When I apply it and get it saturated, my comb glides right through :)

Seal that badboy with coconut oil and BAM! Moisturized hair that lasts for days. :lol:

Lita

I like creamy water based with a little bit of butter added. Happy hair Growing!

Sherbetcane

I've been using Kerastase Noctogenist Serum Nuit,expensive but sooo worthy. I had bought Phyto 9 botanical cream but it is a tiinyyy tube and I didn't see much improvement. The Noctogenist serum gets absorbed really well,just a bit on the ends and through the hair before going to bed. Love it.

am using the kerastase nuit serum on my hair too....i loveeeeeeee it soo much...:spinning: my hair is soo easy to comb in the morning. no tangles!!! just freakin expensive..lol. i got the phyto 7 but didnt do much...

i love creamy moisturizers....
Shea Moisture Leave In
Hydrathermals Growth Lotion
Garnier Fructis Sleek And Shine Leave In
Giovanni Direct
Jane Carter Nourishing Cream

For Butters...
Curls Whipped Cream
Shea Butter
Jane Carter Nourish And Shine

Last edited:

MissB

am using the kerastase nuit serum on my hair too....i loveeeeeeee it soo much...:spinning: my hair is soo easy to comb in the morning. no tangles!!! just freakin expensive..lol. i got the phyto 7 but didnt do much...

i love creamy moisturizers....
Shea Moisture Leave In
Hydrathermals Growth Lotion
Garnier Fructis Sleek And Shine Leave In
Giovanni Direct
Jane Carter Nourishing Cream

For Butters...
Curls Whipped Cream
Shea Butter
Jane Carter Nourish And Shine

I am also using the Nuit serum. I am annoyed at the price. But, I used it the other day on my pony tail and it went from frizzy to soft and shiny instantly. I used it overnight on wet hair and I woke up with almost perfect air dried hair.

I am glad that others are enjoying this product.

Last edited:

ChristmasCarol

Nothing but shea butter mixed with evoo. Tried different ones, but they made my scalp itch or I just didn't like the feel of my hair. My hair doesn't seem to like any products other than butters and oils.

Barbara

Princess
Dove Moisture Mist (the og formula, not the new stuff with "healing serum" :rolleyes: ) :love:
Aquage Hydrating Mist :love:
Oyin Juices & Berries :love:
Shescentit Green Grape Mist :love:
Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 :love:
Hairveda's Hydrasol Mist :love:
Glycerin and aloe vera juice :love:

I'm tempted to buy these, they sound good, but I'm wondering if they will cause my hair to revert. I guess I should just use them before my hair is pressed or after the deep conditioner is washed out. I think that's it.

I'll see what my stylist does, because I don't put anything but oil and pomade on my hair between salon visits.

Last edited: