Daily moisturizer - what do u use?

Tee

tishee said:
today I purchase Elasta QP's recovery oil. Hopefully, this will work well for me b/c I am tried of spending money

Tishee I love this product! I am not using it right now because I am on the 'use it up' challenge. But this one is really good!

Tee

seraphinelle said:
How do you decide to use something oil based or water based?

You have to just 'listen' to your hair. It's nothing wrong with either method. It's just that some of our hair react better to water based products and others to oil based products.

My hair love oil based products but water based products are okay. I just decided to listen to my hair and use more oil based moisturized. So play around and pay close attention to how your hair react.

malibu4590

I use QP's Mango Butter as a moisturizer and sometimes my hair souffle...the lady who makes Lenzi's Request sells the souffle as well. I use both to slick my wet hair up after washing and before putting on my phony pony. The hair souffle is great after hot curling hair as well. It maintains the curls and well keeps them shiny and healthy looking for at least a week!:eek:

prettygrl

ORS carrot oil, it's creamy tho. not really an oil.
Aftwards, I put just a dab of Nexus Botanoil all over or sometimes
I will use Mizani Shyne

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Whimsy said:
What do you use for daily moisturizing on your straightened hair?
A sheen spray?
An oil moisturizer?
All my moisturizers are water based so I don’t want to put that on my ends and have them revert to curly.

I don't straigthen my hair or apply any heat. :nono: As a sheen spray I use ORS Olive Oil Sheen Spray. My favorite oil moisturizer is Cantu Shea-Butter Oil Moisturizer. :love: For water based leave in's I use Cantu Shea Butter Leave in or MNT Conditioner w/water in my water bottle.