USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

randi415

I've been pretty good since joining this challenge haven't bought a thing since I joined. Don't know if I'll be able to say the same next month I really want some APB but I'm trying to hold out till I get rid of some stuff.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Ok. For honesty's sake I bought:

*NH Keratin Heat Protect Cream--I saw ONE in Walmart, out of place on a shelf. I HAD to buy it
*Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight system--I got thus for DD
*Beautiful Textures Naturally Straight conditioner

krissyhair

[USER=6714]uofmpanther[/USER];20109349 said:
You have a thread full of PJs. I bet we could figure it out. What does it look like :)

I called my sister to ask. It was just some regular old cantu Shea butter. I should buy him a jar before he leaves for deployment.

ImanAdero

Debating on if I'm going to wash my hair tonight or tomorrow... I could use some products up!

So I think I will. I hope to use up the DevaCurl sample conditioner and hopefully the DevaCurl sample size gel. It's not much, but it's one less bottle to have!

curlyTisME

Did done spring cleaning and I have a lot of products. I want to get rid of all of them by the end of the year and start fresh.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Used up my pink Eco styler. I will be buying this again, but I want to experiment with some others. Next up, the argan oil one

Ann0804

Used up:

Jessicurl deep conditioner treatment. I have no others in my stash, but I will not repurchase it until I use up my other deep conditioners.

ImanAdero

I really think this wash as go endeavor will be my way of using Up product. Because this takes forever!

On another note, I don't know if I'll be keeping my DevaCurl conditioner... I put it on one section of my hair and didn't like how it felt... I dunno I'll give it another try since it's only a sample size (2oz).

xu93texas

I used up SM Yucca and Baobob Moisture Mist.

I purchased Kinky Kurly Knot Today, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, and Cantu Coconut Curl Creme for dd.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

krissyhair

I'm going through my Carol's Daughter lite hair milk too fast. It's such a good product. But I still have the regular, original hair milk and some other leave-ins to try, so I won't be too sad when it's all gone.

randi415

Finished SM purification masque. I have one left. Will repurchase during a BOGO before I finish the next one. SM seems to always be on sale somewhere.

I think I'm going to give away the things I said I'll finish this session. Not the Sarenzo & Alikay but everything else.

Last edited:

krissyhair

I used up the conditioner in my reusable travel size container. I cowashed today and used the rest of it. My new count is 32.

ImanAdero

Going to wash my hair tomorrow and see what I can use up... I plan to do another wash n go, but in going to use:

Garnier Clarifying exfoliating shampoo (tired of this product too... Just might throw it away instead or give it to my sad to use... Yeah I'll give it to dad)

Bioinfusion Deep Conditioner Mix

Organix Coconut Conditioner

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner Leave In

IC Fantasia Gel (Blue kind)

Hopefully I'm closer to finishing SOMETHING! And if not, I'm gonna give my dad the shampoo because I love how it feels on my scalp, but it's hard to wash Al the little exfoliating beads out of ALL this hair.

uofmpanther

I still need a rollerset product, so I'm getting rid of the It's a 10, and trying nubian heritage.

faithVA

Was able to use up quite a bit this weekend. I was out in the sun so made sure to put some water on my hair both Saturday and Sunday.

I used up
Hairveda Jardin Hair Conditioning Herbal Hair Oil
Hairveda Herbal Green Pomade
2 samples of the Dax Roots Jojoba Oil
Curls Creme Brulee
Curls Styling Gel (sample)

I have 4 to 5 other things I am trying to use up in the next 10 days.

That will get my stash under 30. I want to get the Myhoneychild type 4 hair cream and the camille rose moisture butter. I am going to shoot for getting my stash down to 25 before I consider purchasing them.

krissyhair

[USER=6714]uofmpanther[/USER];20124609 said:
I still need a rollerset product, so I'm getting rid of the It's a 10, and trying nubian heritage.

Seriously, why would you throw out the It's A 10?

krissyhair

I can't help but think that maybe it's a waste that I'm keeping all my products in the basement and using them one by one. I can't enjoy them.

uofmpanther

[USER=401875 said:
krissyhair[/USER];20127067]Seriously, why would you throw out the It's A 10?

I'm not throwing it out. I'm just returning it. It's still within the return time (love Target). It doesn't add anything to my regimen that I don't get from another product I like better, so I might as well get my money back and keep my stash count down.

Last edited:

krissyhair

I'm not throwing it out. I'm just returning it. It's still within the return time (love Target). It doesn't add anything to my regimen that I don't get from another product I like better, so I might as well get my money back and keep my stash count down.

Ah I understand. I always hear good things about the spray, but I've never tried it. I was just suffering some product envy.