USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

randi415

Finished APB Cotton Candy hair cream :( I can't wait to use up my stash. My APB haul will be ridiculous!

randi415

I like the idea of using up certain products through the month as well. As soon as I figure what to use up this month I'll report back. I won't be doing much to my hair till Wednesday, I'll probably update then.

krissyhair

I decided to start using up my Carol's Daughter original hair milk leave-in sample. It's so easy to find in stores that maybe it will end up being a staple.

NaturallyATLPCH

I'm so slow! I didn't even realize another thread was started for the second part and it's almost over! :eek:

Oh well, like I said before, I will focus on my leave in sprays and oils. This month I will finish up the APB Cotton Candy oil and leave in (or two).

Anything else I use up I will report as well. My stash has been very stagnant since March being protected.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I ordered makeup from Sephora and they sent me free hair care samples.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

ImanAdero

Maaannnn this weave was supposed to help me use product lol.

I haven't used anything DARNIT!

Oh well, washing my hair on Friday and will use something dagblamit!

BUT I have been using my leave in spray and has to refill the small bottle I use of it. So that's good. Hopefully I'll finish the diluted shampoo and conditioner.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I bought a tub of argan oil eco Styler gel during the Sally's sale. I'm running through gel like mad because it's hot and my pregnant self has been to lazy to do any style but a puff for work.

faithVA

I had planned on cowashing more over the holiday so I could use up more items. But when the time came I was over my hair :nono: So didn't use up anything. But should use up 2 or 3 things by the middle of the month.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Yay! Used up that 16oz. HV Acai Berry Phyto. I've decided to change my plans up. I am going to start dcing with my Aubrey conditioners (Rose Mosqueta & HSR) because I want to save my SD for later since she isn't open and doesn't seem to be opening any time soon. I also want to avoid the initial mad rush of orders she will receive when she opens back up.

randi415

Finished SM Purification masque. I forgot to get another one before this one was gone so I'll probably pick one up today or tomorrow. I use this as a pre poo 1-2 a week.

faithVA

Used up the Natures Blessings grease. I'm washing tonight so maybe I can use up the As I Am leave-in. I either have 1 or 2 uses left of the As I Am Twist Defining Cream. Will use that tonight as well. I should be finished with the Deva Curl One sometime this month. I'm definitely on a roll.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^Awesome faithVA!

I feel like I'm doing great myself! :grin: Just used up Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Weekly Therapy. The next protein I will focus on is the mask in the same line. I will use it every two weeks, alternating with my HSR. I will also use HSR as a cowash for my 2nd wash during the week.

faithVA

^^Awesome faithVA!

I feel like I'm doing great myself! :grin: Just used up Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Weekly Therapy. The next protein I will focus on is the mask in the same line. I will use it every two weeks, alternating with my HSR. I will also use HSR as a cowash for my 2nd wash during the week.

Fabulous. Let's get these stashes down :yep:

ImanAdero

I think I'm actually gonna throw some products away.

I have a bunch of conditioners that are so come heavy and will not work for the co-washing I plan to do.

I'm thinking of throwing away the Suave Almond and Shea Butter, ApHogee balancing moisture, and the Sally's GVP Reconstructor. It's supposed to be a dupe for the Joico Reconstructor, but it didn't do anything last I used it.

Maybe I'll see if my dad or niece will use them.

Or maybe I'll try to salvage them... I dunno.

I think I'm just trying to get rid of them so I can try the Tresseme Naturals/new Shea Moisture when it comes out/ a trader joe's conditioner lol.

I plan to wash tonight or tomorrow though so hopefully I can get rid of the Organix keratin conditioner tonight!

greenandchic

Used Up

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle (This is a good moisturizing DC - will repurchase)
Shea Moisture Extra Moisture Transitioning Milk (My favorite leave-in these days)
Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist (so/so)
EcoStyler Gel - Pink (Glad to get rid of this)
EcoStyler Gel - Argan Oil (DH uses this one daily so it will always be on auto purchase)

xu93texas

I let my mom try SM Purification Masque and she really liked it. So I let her have the jar.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

Finally finished something, thank The Lord! Lol...

I finished up APB's leave in in Cotton Candy. I'm also almost finished with the Marshmallow Clouds and Watermelon one. I have one full blueberry one left.

krissyhair

I used up two things this week: Paul Mitchell awapuhi shampoo and CURLS coconut sublime conditioner. Here is what my stash looks like now.

Shampoo:
Suave Naturals tropical coconut shampoo
Organix Brazilian Keratin therapy shampoo

Conditioner:
Matrix Biolage ultra hydrasource aloe conditioner
Suave Naturals tropical coconut conditioner
Carol's Daughter monoi repairing conditioner
Carol's Daughter hair milk conditioning co-wash

Leave-in:
Miss Jessie's leave-in condish
Carol's Daughter hair milk original leave-in (sample size)
Blue Magic Coconut Oil hair conditioner

Oils, essential oils & butters:
Carol's Daughter tui moisturizing hair sheen
Miss Jessie's baby buttercreme x2
Lavender essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Sandalwood essential oil

Stylers:
ORS olive oil heat protection serum

Starting Count: 19
Acquired or purchased: 17
Used: -17
Gave away: -3
Ending Count: 16

krissyhair

I came up with a game plan to finish my essential oils. The pump bottle for tui hair sheen is great for liquid oils. When it's all gone, I'll make my own scented spray oil with sandalwood, lavender and peppermint in olive oil.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
krissyhair your stash isn't bad. It is manageable. Mine on the other hand will take me until at least blk friday to use up.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

faithVA

Washed last night. I used up the AIA Leave-in and the AIA twist defining creme.

Pulled out my scalp treatment and started using that again. Will work on the Deva Curl One next.

krissyhair

[USER=64213 said:
Froreal3[/USER];20333689]@krissyhair your stash isn't bad. It is manageable. Mine on the other hand will take me until at least blk friday to use up.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

The thing is that I want to get rid of some stuff before I move. My car space is precious.

ImanAdero

Added the Travel size Paul Mitchell shampoo to the diluted shampoo bottle. So that will be gone by the next wash.