USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

krissyhair

I'm not in a position now to use up many of my products as most of them are large and toward the middle of the supply.

I will be soon though as I go on vacation. I'll bring my hair milk cowash for the next two weekends. Hopefully it will give me a nice, fluffy wash and go.

Ann0804

I'm removing TJs tt poo from my list and using it as a hand soap and wig poo. That stuff had my hair tangled up in knots yesterday.

I picked up 3 cheapy co wash conditioners and added them to my list, so no more hair stuff this month.

Last edited:

faithVA

Gave a coworker a conditioner and a gel from my giveaway box. She didn't say thank you so she may not have wanted them. :ohwell: They are out of my stash and that's all that counts.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Shampoo
K-PAK Reconstruct Shampoo

Conditioner
K-PAK Reconstruct Conditioner
K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor--->TRASHED
ORS Replenishing Pak- Professional
Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shea Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Shea Moisture Volumizing Conditioner
Shea Moistue Restorative Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner
Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing
Aubrey Island Natural Replenishing
Aubrey White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing:yep:
Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Hydrating
Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner:yep:
Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
============================================
Aussie Moist
Suave Humectant Moisture
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration :yep:

Leave-In/Moisturizer
Mizani Coconut Souffle
GVP The Conditioner- Leave In Conditioner (Paul Mitchell)
Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment
Cantu SheaButter Leave-In
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (x3)---->(x2) Gave one away.
Eden Body Works Coconut Shea All Natural Leave In Conditioner
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1
Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave In
ApHogee Green Tea Restructurizer

Other
Murrays Hair Dressing Pomade

**I am only listing things that I NEED to get rid of or things that I am unsure about. Staples are not listed!**

Last edited:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Add me back into the mix, I havent been around since 2013: Session 2 I believe. Well its a whole year later and im a nural now.

My name is still on the front, I thought it would be okay to jump back in.

ImanAdero

Used up the Paul Mitchell shampoo and FINALLY finished off the Organix Keratin conditioner!

::and the crowd goes wild::

Yayyyyyy!!!

Next I'm gonna try and use up one of the mini Bobeam shampoo bars. That'll take forever though lol. Those things LAST.

randi415

Finished as I am Smoothing Gel. The only thing I've bought since joining the challenge is some dollar tree gel I bought a few days ago. I've decided to use everything till I'm just about done with everything in my stash and start fresh. I dont want to hoard products for over a year again.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm about to finish up QB AOHC right now. I also tossed my beloved Komaza Protein Strengthener. I was about to use it today and it smelled rank. :nono: Didn't see any visible mold, but that smell was not gonna make it into my hair. So sad. I will use up some of my other protein stuff now. Next time I purchase the Komaza, I will make sure to use it up faster (like every month).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Finished as I am Smoothing Gel. The only thing I've bought since joining the challenge is some dollar tree gel I bought a few days ago. I've decided to use everything till I'm just about five with everything in my stash and start fresh. I dont want to hoard products for over a year again.

randi415 Me either. :nono: I want about 3 of each thing from now on. 3 butters, 3 oils, 3 moisturizers/leave ins, 2 moisture DCs and 2 proteins (1 medium, 1 strong), 1 shampoo, 1 cocleanser.

NaturallyATLPCH

Finished Darcy's leave in. I am making this one of three staple leave ins/refreshers. The other is Oyin Hair Dew. The third may be either the Knot Sauce or SM Curl N Style milk.

Glad this search for a leave in/refresher is over. These all work great on my hair, wet or dry.

SweetlyCurly

Finished an As I Am curling jelly and have one more use out of one of my SM purification mask.
Also gave away:
-Naturalee buttercream
-Soultanicals knot sauce
-Soultanicals knot butter
-Soultanicals hair yum butter
-APB creme in strawberry

Last edited:

randi415

randi415 Me either. :nono: I want about 3 of each thing from now on. 3 butters, 3 oils, 3 moisturizers/leave ins, 2 moisture DCs and 2 proteins (1 medium, 1 strong), 1 shampoo, 1 cocleanser.

That was suppose to say done with everything not five lol

I've been doing so little with my hair lately it doesn't make any sense for me to have all these products.

EnExitStageLeft

I understand. I heard some of her scents are a hit or miss. I usually...well always stick to birthday cake or marshmallow clouds.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^My APB cream stash is running low too. I have one pudding in cookie dough and one cream in watermelon. I love both scents. I will be focusing on using up those by September because I want some of her new stuff, especially creams and pomades.

Some stuff I gave away made it back into my stash. :look: So I have an SDOT Beauty Balanced Moisture Cream. It smells like kool-aid, but does a good job making my hair soft. I have half of that left. I also have Soultanicals Knot Sauce, which is on its last legs. Should be gone this week.

EnExitStageLeft

Froreal3

I'm really ready for her to re-open. I have the AYurvedic cream, but I want the regular one. I definitely need to re-up on the Ayurvedic oil. Its a heaven sent for sealing on dry hair :love:.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used up:

1 V05 Kiwi and Lime Clarifying Conditioner

I used it to Co-wash/rinse out my Hendigo-Gloss. I used the entire bottle :look:. I didn't try, it just ended up that way lol.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Between preparing for baby, preparing to move and the rest of life, i haven't used up as much as I would like, but I did make it through all my July goals, except Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss. I never even opened the Chocolate Bliss because I didn't get in many DC sessions this month. Since it's almost August, I figured I might as well start on August goals:
- She Scent It Coco Cream Leave-in Conditioner
- Blended Beauty Curl Quenching Conditioner
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-in Conditioner
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard

All of these are close to being finished, except the Blended Beauty. My SSI has lasted fooorever, as has the Alikay Naturals

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Between preparing for baby, preparing to move and the rest of life, i haven't used up as much as I would like, but I did make it through all my July goals, except Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss. I never even opened the Chocolate Bliss because I didn't get in many DC sessions this month. Since it's almost August, I figured I might as well start on August goals:
- She Scent It Coco Cream Leave-in Conditioner
- Blended Beauty Curl Quenching Conditioner
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-in Conditioner
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard

All of these are close to being finished, except the Blended Beauty. My SSI has lasted fooorever, as has the Alikay Naturals

Do you like the Alikay Lemengrass? I was thinking about trying it but not sure if I wanna spend the money on it!

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Last edited: