Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janet'

I voted WL, but I know that I probably won't be there quite this time...but I will hopefully be past MBL and inching my way to WL!

Updating: If I have reached my goal of MBL by Dec/Jan 2010...I think that 7 months from then July, I could definitely be grazing WL and by Dec 2011, I'm hoping to be heading towards HL!! GO HARD or GO HOME :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Prayin4FullWL2012

I voted MBL. I hope I can make it there, if I could retain all six inches, or if I can get my hair to grow at a inch a month then I would be there for sure. I just pray that God Grants all of our wishes.. HHG. Ohh and no SET-BACKS.

loulou82

I should be full MBL and 1 inch from WL barring any set backs. I may even stay at that length for a minute.

brg240

I want to be full hl + 6 more in of natural hair. I will be in the home stretch of my transition.

cocosweet

I feel like I've been saying this every year for the past few years...wsl. So it's WSL by 12/31/2011 or else I give up!

Shadiyah

when I opened this I thought this was for 2010 into 2011 but this is from last year also 2 years ago.. so for dec 2011 I would like to be midback..

sunnieb

I better be full BSL a year from now on my way to WL! I've been between APL and BSL for too long!:perplexed

givemecurls

Currently APL but my hair seems to be in some kind of going funk :ohwell: But they say No guts, No glory so I'm going for BSL-grazing MBL within a year!! :yep: