By The End of 2011 I Want To Be...

NikStarrr

By the end of 2011, I hope to be: WL

What have you learned about your hair?

That over-manipulation is not its friend.

Your regimen?
oils, oils, oils
co-wash once a week
henna once a month
braidouts, twistouts, rollersets, buns, or twists.

What do you expect to accomplish in the upcoming year?
I feel like my hair has gotten a little thinner, so I'm planning to regain my thickness by not flat ironing for the next 6 months, using henna, and less manipulation.

How do you plan to accomplish it?
Sticking to my Reggie, Protective Styles, Low-Manipulation styles, no direct heat for the next 6 months

Are you doggedly determined to make a certain length, or are you more focused on the overall heath of your hair and nailing down your regimen?
Maintaining healthy hair is my #1 goal, but because I like having something to look forward to--I've decided to go for waist length this year.

If you have a length goal, will it be your first time getting to that length?
Yes, I'm BSL now. I've been MBL (before I trimmed back to BSL)--but I've never been WL.

Last edited:

JJamiah

B]What have you learned about your hair? It likes BKT and one year free of sulphates helped control drying hair and splitting my ends; everything else was pretty much known

Your regimen? My regimen will change my products will stay the same. I will have my hair braided 3 weeks out of the month and wear it out one week out of the month :)

What do you expect to accomplish in the upcoming year? I hope to be full WL by the end of the year.

How do you plan to accomplish it? basically not letting anyone cut it off this year LOL.

Are you doggedly determined to make a certain length, or are you more focused on the overall heath of your hair and nailing down your regimen?
No, Health over rides length, raggedy hair at WL is not cute :nono:

If you have a length goal, will it be your first time getting to that length?[/B]
No, I have been Waist Length before If I said hip length that I have never been. LOL

Make that HL :)

prospurr4

I want to be Full WL stretched. (I'm texlaxed and anti-direct heat. :grin:)

My hair is very uneven, so I am planning a "major" trim in April, mainly because I want to wear my hair "out" more this year.