Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Platinum

This is a spin-off from the thread that I created last year about the same topic. :look: I'm praying that with a healthy diet, exercise, and a solid regimen, I'd like to make BSL (but I'll settle for a healthy APL :yep:). What is the length that you would like to achieve this time, next year?

Bra strap!
I am between shoulder and APL right now and if i keep up the PS and moisturize like there is no tomorrow (my hair is THIRSTY), I am confident I will be BSL by next spring.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
I would love to be Mid Back Length this time next year. Hopefully I can make BSL by the middle/end of this year.

Whimsy

I don't know...I may keep my hair at BSL for a while.

By this time next year I want to be 100% natural.. i know that for sure.

STLCoverGirl

I want to be tbl stretched by this time next year...hopefully that's wsl unstretched. I am trying not to use direct heat or trim my hair in 2009....I'm focused MAN!!!!

Marand13

I'm at BSL & hope to be between BLS & WL this time next year & WL at the end of next yr. I just want to see how long my hair is going to grow.:yep::yep:

CheLala13

I'm almost APL so I hope to just be touching BSL this time next year! Full BSL would be greatness too.

Bellanica

My hair is barely grazing my shoulders. I put MBL, but if my hair grows as it normally does, I should definitely be BSL by next year. Still I figure if I aim further, I will end up somewhere cool. I'll ask for the world and at the very least, I'll end up with a small country.